Should we name our chaper: The Triforce?

Discussion in 'Bay City, MI' started by JakkUtt-PokkUtt, Aug 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Master

star 4
    I know it's a play on Zelda, but we do live in the Tri Cities, and we do love the Force, dont we? Maybe we should collaborate and post a poll on which to vote. If we do it this way, I would like a slot in the poll to say The Tri-Force. What would your nominated candidate be?
  2. Axle-Starweilder Force Ghost

star 6
    that would seem most appropriate jp, i think that's a fine idea in fact. we could throw down other ideas for a name here, but i think i'd most likely vote for that one.
  3. JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Snake!
    Anyone else??? anyone? Ideas?
  4. Darth-Pigeon Jedi Knight

I agree with JP and Axel man! Tri-Force rocks for a name of our chapter.

Hey Axel and JP it was great seeing you guys Im gonna try and come up more often.

Darth Pigeon!!!!!
  5. JODA_YASKIEWICZ Jedi Master

star 4
    yes we should. i'm so glad we all agree on this.
  6. JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Master

star 4
    You too man! Who knows, maybe I'll be able to see you down in FL. I never realized you live in F.L. FL. cool
  7. JediHutt Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm keeping this unanomous...er, ummm. Yes, that's a cool name, too bad we could fit frisbee in there.
  8. Darth-Pigeon Jedi Knight

Im hit up the disco course down here in FL FL (hehe thats funny) it rocks thougb its hotter than Jawas down here but the course rocks! There is another I havae yet to try it has all between 400 and 600 ft each hole! I must hone my skills.
  9. JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Master

star 4
    Holy Crap! those are some huge holes. I've never shot at a 600 footer. That's like 2 whole drives just to get to the green. I played a round with Axle yesterday in Midland. We found my little brother there and shot a few with him.

Anyways... we have slammed the gavel! the triforce has spoken!
  10. Darth-Pigeon Jedi Knight

Katrina aka the hurricane torn up the course something fierce!!! Downed trees everywherer is crazy. I just got power back on!!!! Did i mention i want to leave FL as soon as my l;ease is up!
  11. JakkUtt-PokkUtt Jedi Master

star 4
    When is your lease expired? Mine is January 10th.
  12. POLARIUS Jedi Knight

star 3
    yes i do believe the triforce is a good name for this group. and well i may be going down there in regards to the whole katrina thing we have a crew going down there to help but they might need more so i am putting my name on thelist. I am in the USCG btw
  13. Darth-Pigeon Jedi Knight

Thats cool Polaris! We did alright we got lucky, others didnt.
    Yo JP my lease is up I believe in July I just moved really....my plans are to go west next year...hopefully I need to save $$. Take care to all in the Triforce....remember Im have a party this weekend.!
  14. antronspazbasterd Jedi Padawan

tri-force all the way man. word
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.