main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Should we petition for more Prequel Era content from Disney?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jesta', Jan 30, 2017.

1. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    I agree that the spirit of the prequels is really of its time period in the star wars universe.

Old Republic is probably the closest and at some point we will probably get something like that from Disney

I agree that the obi wan movie will be set in the empire era so everything that comes with that will likely be there.

Although the thing about making an Obi Wan movie is that the prequels need to be taken into consideration when making it because they are probably more part of the character then what the OT is now.

Well when they make the bounty hunter spin off it will be interesting to see what they do with boba fett because biggest guess is that they will either get Temuera Morrison back or they will cast someone to play a younger version of Temuera Morrison depending on when its set in the time period

2. Taylore

Taylore Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 14, 2017
    It will be really interesting to see what they do with Boba Fett, actor-wise. I wouldn't be surprised if they simply hired someone 'anonymous' to be inside the costume and simply used Morrison's voice.

3. Qui-Riv-Brid

Qui-Riv-Brid Force Ghost star 5

Apr 18, 2013
    For the kind of movie they presumably are doing I'd expect that TM's voice would be used and if they need to see his face then it'll also be TM's face de-aged for the few shots they would need.

I don't think he'll be doing all that much talking anyway. For the latest Jason Bourne movie Matt Damon said only 25 lines.