Should we start a Fresno Fan Force?

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by donsolo, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rabbit4x Jedi Knight

It was great meeting some new people last night.

Im exicted to actually know SW fans who are in Fresno.

So, the next meeting will be during the collectible show on Saturday June 11.

Lets pic a location to meet, heres the concention center map:

http://www.djlprod.com/03_Dealer%20Info/Dealer%20Info%20Pages/Booth%20Locations.htm

As for electing officers, we can decide either during the
    collectible show or either here.

What else am I missing? I think probably during the show, everyone can just fully introduce themselves, since last night was just a little meeting. The show will a longer timeframe for everyone to know each other.

2. anakinskyslayer Jedi Padawan

Hey guys i will be there in My anakin skywalker costume. Some of you probably saw me at the Midnight showing at the Edwards. Well lets keep each other posted if we plan on doing something before or after the show. Are we meeting on Saturday. I am trying to get some of My Rebel Legion buddies from the Bay Area to come down and hang with us. Anyways take care see ya all there.
  3. AnakinsLuv Force Ghost

star 3
    Awww! You guys are so sweet! I actually would love to be the Pres! :D Plus, I have to admit, we women LOVE to organize and plan!! [face_batting]

I'm going to email the Convention guy that was handing out those flyers at Edwards and see what he can hook us up with! ;)

Cross your fingers!

-AnakinsLuv
  4. DarksiderGeorge Jedi Knight

star 2
    Rebel Legion....? lol

Then there must be some 501st presence there!!
  5. AnakinsLuv Force Ghost

star 3
    Here's my post from the other threads, just in case you miss it:

Hey ya'll!

Just giv'n you a heads up to the Convention, in case you miss it in the other thread.

Meeting time and place will be Saturday, June 11th, at 2:30pm near the Main Entrance of the Commerce Building (Fresno Fair Grounds) . This is our 3rd official meeting and after this, we will be an Official FanForce! So EVERYONE be there!!!!!

I think that we should try to get some productive things done at this meeting, like nominate officers, plan our next get-together, and think of new ways to get more members! In fact, does anyone want to hand out more flyers at this? Remember to change the link to the easy one: FresnoFanForce.com. Can anyone think of anything else we need to do?

-AnakinsLuv
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.