Padu, KY Show in Metropolis

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by TKYTROOPER, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordTreyger Jedi Knight

star 1
    and more importantly Happy Gilmore! Shooter McGavin for President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
  3. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Hey guys,
    The con will cost each member $6 per day or $10 for both days, thats everyone. Also, the pictures in costume in front of the statue will take place early, 8:30 am on Saturday, so don't forget you heavy duty underware so you don't freeze your taun tauns off. The costume contest will be at 4:00 on Saturday, and the prizes sound pretty good, possibly Vader pewter statues, suuuweet! Now on Saturday night there will be a dinner with Bullock and "Ursa" and the price will be $10 plus your own dinner. Thats all the info I have right now, I'll bring up anything new at the next meeting on the 15th. pv
  4. DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey, this is Matt. Is there anything else we might need to bring to the show for our booth? I know we're having raffles, but is there anything you need done before we meet next? If so, let me know.
  5. pacervader Founder & CR of the Paducah Imperials

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Well, we have brent working on some props for raffles, but we do need some raffle donations from any members who have something extra to donate. Also, if you have any ideas for our booth please post them here. pv
  6. ice1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Aren't we going to have the monthly meeting before the con anyways?
  7. TK8049 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I just recieved another AT AT miniature.I would let the club purchase it for my price to be raffled off.I'm sure you would get your money back on it easily.
  8. willismaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    They're asking for costumed talent and yet make us pay to get in. Classy. And why do the photos have to be taken at freaking 8am? Does their camera not work at temperatures over 15 degrees? . . . makes me wanna go kick my dog . . .

Ugh, apologies . . . I'm sick and quite irritable.

I do know that there will be some southern garrison 501st there, as evident by their forums, as well as possibly some midwest garrison members. I'm looking forward to meeting some 501st outside the group, as well as trying out the scout costume. I just installed the visor today, and started transferring the electronics over (christ what a squeeze.)

Oh, and I finally cleared Carry Me Home and Psychobilly on expert . . . go me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.