main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Showing support for the JC and Fanforce

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by beezel26, May 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    At midnite my fanforce is going to be at ROTS as is many other fanforces and JCers alike. but there will be one difference. We are showing our support of our fanforce by bringing a lightup saberspoon.

What I am suggesting is showing your support by bringing a saberspoon. You can get one in a cereal box.
    When the lights go down raise your spoon and everyone that either reads the boards or posts will know who is who.

yes I know not everyone has access to the spoons but many do and by taking the opportunity to show up with one we will know that all over the world Jcers are doing the same thing. They may not each other by name or screen name but they will see the light. exactly like raising a lighter at a concert. Everyone does it because the effect is just cool.

so what do you mods and RSAs think. Is it possible.
    Could we post a message in all the forums including Fanforce and possibly even TFN to show our support for each other and for the boards and TFN as a whole.

KK EDIT: This belongs in FF Comms, and so I am moving it there.

2. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
  3. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Sounds like a Fan Force issue, since thy deal with the RL stuff.... to me, anyways. Try FF comms.

4. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    FF Comms is dead as dead can be most of the time.

I like the idea.

5. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Just because the appropriate forum may be dead is not a license to post something in the wrong forum (this applies to the JC as a whole).

6. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Well then PM a FF GSA or something. I don't really see this as something the JC should be involved in.

7. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    Yes, but this is the best place to get it posted on the TF.N main page. Which I imagine is the ultimate goal of this. And it does concern both JCers and FFers.

8. Andalite-Bandit

Andalite-Bandit Jedi Padawan star 6

Apr 25, 2005
    My god, this is the best idea I've ever heard!!!! Beezel you genius, you've done it again!

9. Andalite-Bandit

Apr 25, 2005
    Oh hey what if instead of just raising the spoon in the air, we jump out of our seats and shout what our screen name is???

Like beezel when the light went out you would stand up and shout "BEEEEEZELLLL!!!!!!!!"

Ok everybody this is now an official part of the plan.

10. Andalite-Bandit

Apr 25, 2005
    Oh oh hey what if instead of lightsaber spoons we use fireworks? Everybody bring fireworks to the theater ok.

11. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    I think you might get in trouble with the fireworks :(

But the screen name thing is a good idea.

Maybe you should make shirts with your screen name on them too!

12. Andalite-Bandit

Apr 25, 2005
    Good idea!

Ok ok, here is a new part. After you set off the fireworks, instead of just standing up and shouting, you shout your user name as loud as you can WHILE running laps up and down the aisles of the theater???

Edit: Running should be accompanied by arm flailing

13. Quixotic-Sith

Quixotic-Sith Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 22, 2001
    Andalite - you've broken my sarcasm meter. I think you've made your point.

14. Andalite-Bandit

Apr 25, 2005
    Oh no I hope the sarcasm meter repair shop is open on Sundays. eek! Good luck Quaxatac Sith.

15. droideka27

May 28, 2002
    Oh no! How can you mod JCC with a broken sarcasm meter??? better get... umm... it fixed.... so you... can mod. and stuff.

16. Andalite-Bandit

Apr 25, 2005
    Well as far as modding goes I think he will be ok for a few weeks, but just for everday life a sarcasm meter is very important!

Like lets say he has a really lame tie and wears it to work, and a co worker sarcastically says "Nice tie, Q Mod!" Q Mod will think his tie actually IS nice, see? If he had a functional sarcasm meter he would realize his error and not wear the tie again.

This is just an example, I don't mean to imply Q Mod wears bad ties in real life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.