main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Showing the true power of Anakin and Mace

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by yoshifett, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r8hitman

r8hitman Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2004
    People keep saying that but I dont think the Obi-Wan/Anakin duel was that good anyway....I never looked forward to it (and I've been a StarWars fan for a LOOOOOOOONG time) and the duel just wasnt that exciting to me. It actually kept frustrating me every time they switched from Sidious/Yoda to show it, so I think the only reason that people are really stuck on Obi-Wan/Anakin is because they've waited for so long to see it.

And if that's the case then NOTHING could have overshadowed it, and I think that Lucas shouldnt have "limited" himself by trying not to "overshadow" this particular duel.

Mace vs. Anakin would have been cool and made more sense IMO.

2. Obi-Wan-1000

Obi-Wan-1000 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2005

By episode 4 Obi-wan is around there level in power. The only reason he is not as powerful as them by episode 3 is because he is more younger and Anakin is the chosen one so his power grows fast.

Any other more experianced fighter can beat Anakin, But Obi-wan's victory against Anakin is a fair win. Every where I read sayes that Obi-wan won against Anakin.

[hl=red]One of the reasons Count Dooku beat Obi-wan was that he was more experianced and he was his master's master. Jango broke through Obi-wan's defence because Jango had all of his blaster's and Boba was trying to blast him with the slave 1 ship no jedi can block all of that not even the strongest jedi can. Obi-wan's victories are not from luck they are from the will of the force.[/hl]

[hl=orange]He is one of the top fighters in the order.[/hl]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.