main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Shows added

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by darthsavior, May 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthsavior

darthsavior Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    Hi all!!

I went to get tix for the Friday night show and to my surprise they had better news! I just wanted to let you guys know, in case you didn't, that the Regal Metropolitan (in South Austn) is playing the movie tonight!! YES. They have 2 shows they recently added one at 12:01 and the 12:10 check out the link for tix at Fandango. I know is long.... but cut and paste it...

http://www.fandango.com/theater.asp?chain%5Fid=REGL&theater%5Fid=AALHE%5FLIVE&timezone=C&movie%5Fid=&title=&show%5Fdate=5%2F16%2F02&time=&top10=&remotefilter=&x=&y=&FavTheatersFlag_Link=&genre=&refresh_date=5/15/02

2. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Jedi_Depa_Billada Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    OH MY GOD! i need a baby sitter!! i saw there was tix still available!! help me!!! lol i'm really gonna go crazy now i swear!

3. philih

philih Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    thanks... just ordered a couple..

4. Arrak

Arrak Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    On the main TFN page there was a little blurb about some tickets saying "Wedesday May 15" on them that were really for the first show on Thursday midnight. My Met tickets say Thursday...does that mean the first show on Thursday or Friday?

I preordered them about 2 weeks ago, so it SHOULD be Thursday right? Just checking...

5. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Nov 30, 2001
    ummm midnight show thursday means wednesday night...tonight. remember your am/pam thing. hehehe i forget too

dont worry you'll watch it tonight.

6. philih

philih Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    how early should I get there... i'm guessing the only people who know about this extra showing are already in line for the first midnight show (and us of course). is 9pm to late?

7. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Nov 30, 2001
    i say the sooner the better, i wont get there till after 10pm so that sucks. there will be a line i'm sure. there are people camped out there already.

8. Arrak

Arrak Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    I'm planing on going out around 5 or 6 when it gets a little cooler...I went by last night to take a look and there were already about 3 groups in line though. I'm sure there are more now.

9. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Nov 30, 2001
    i got a problem...

i have a newborn, and i am gonna have to take her with me to the movie tonight. i dont know if that will bother anyone, or ruin things for anyone. she doesnt cry much, and sleeps a lot. she is only 11 days old. will it be bad if i take her?? i wonder if the crowd will be too loud and wake her..i guess as long as i can quiet her down durring the movie things should be fine....i hope.

10. darthsavior

darthsavior Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    Not a problem. Hope you guys enjoy it!! I can't be there unti later on tonight Hopefully i'll get a decent seat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.