main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Shrek anyone?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by LadySith, May 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    Anyone interested in seeing Shrek on the 19th since we will all be together? If Anyone is we will most likely need to pre-order/pre-purchase tix the Wed before. Also will anyone be bringing kids along? I am not talking adults who are kids at heart, all of us here are that, but reallt little ones? If so let me know in advance and I can plan something for them. Thanks.

Christina

2. Shoeless Jedi

Shoeless Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2000
    Are you saying Shrek in addition to, or in place of stuff we already have planned? Oh, and no little kids for me, lol.

3. LadySith

Dec 5, 2000
    I mean after the regularly scheduled events. Sort of a cap off to the day. :)

4. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    wow, what a long day that would be....alright, I'm in!

5. BobaPhil

BobaPhil Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2000
    Well, if Shoeless is in, looks like I'm along for Shrek too. :)

6. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    geeze BobaPhil....we're starting to sound like a gay couple or something....it's alright ladies, nothing to worry about, we're just friends from high School and mutual Star Wars geeks, nothing more. Feel free to continue desiring us [face_love]

7. BobaPhil

Sep 26, 2000
    Yeah, good call Shoeless. We will NOT be sitting next to each other at the movies so ladies, feel free to sit between us. [face_love]

8. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    All the ladies that post here are married...I think. So We are all put of luck.

9. BobaPhil

Sep 26, 2000
    Hey, I just saw a commercial for Moulin Rouge. It has a limited run starting the 18th at the Ziegfeld theater. Now, Ewan is in it and its playing at the theater where I think we all saw EPI and plan on seeing EPII. Maybe we could see Moulin Rouge instead? If you all had your hearts set on Shrek its fine with me. I want to see both films. However, Moulin Rouge may be a bit more....reminiscent. We'll probably have to stand in line for tickets. Any thoughts? :)

10. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    what a surprise, I agree with BobaPhil on this one....and is that really true about everyone being married here? Geeze, BP, we're gonna feel like quite the youngins....

11. LadySith

Dec 5, 2000
    OOOOOH I wanna see Moulin Rogue and it would be cool to see it at the Ziegfeld! Shrek will be out for some time. Let's see it instead! Plus we will not have to travel far and I am lazy! Also I will not have to sit through Shrek if it stinks.

As for single female SW fans....they do seem to be in short supply. I am raising my daughter right, She's a HUGE fan already.....but she's only 7.... good for the little boys who like SW say 10 years from now! :)

12. BobaPhil

Sep 26, 2000
    YAY! Moulin Rouge it is!!!

Shoeless, I feel your pain. *sigh* Female Star Wars fans, where are you?

13. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    I am not sure if I will be joiing you for a movie that night, and definately not Moulin Rouge :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.