main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - OT Sibling Snark & Sweetness. Leia/Han, OC

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jan 24, 2018.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha
    Disclaimer: Borrowing for fun.

AN: DDC #2. At the request of @Ewok Poet [face_batting] [face_laugh] and because Sorath was so well received, he gets his own diary. :cool:

~~~~!!!
    My sister has lost her mind! If I didn't believe it myself, if I didn't have evidence of it -- stang it all. I'd better leave a written record for "posterity" or no one will believe me! Oops, study period is about over; have to head to my next class. Details to come later.

2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Uh-oh, Sorath! Go ahead, tell us everything that's bothering you. REMEMBER, THIS IS THE GROUP THERAPY. :eek: :eek: :eek: AIR YOUR GRIEVANCES. [face_laugh][face_monkey]

Jokes aside, this was a wonderful surprise. [face_love] Leia's dramatic brother? GIMME. [face_dancing] Can't wait for him to meet Han at some point. [face_devil]

3. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Bahaahaha! I love that Sorath is getting his own diary! I have a feeling the snark is going to be strong with this one!

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Sarky, snarky! And sparky, sparky! ;)

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    interesting beginning

Kahara and WarmNyota_SweetAyesha like this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Entry #2
    I'm back after finishing my assigned essay. I have to get this off my chest and this encrypted log is the best place for that.
    My sister Leia is on the fast track of following our father in the Galactic Senate. There's a lot of infighting between member worlds and the various Trade and Banking Guilds. She is very good at the oh-so-polite thing, which I am not. She is also however great at suddenly letting loose with a barbed observation which "tells it like it is" in such a way that every listener realizes she is not gullible or naïve.

I am proud of her for that, at least. Something I can do without though is her infatuation /crush on Kier Domadi, a fellow Intern in the Senate. He comes from a noble family. Thankfully, he's not full of himself, but the way she moons over his rugged good looks and relates verbatim every word he said in their meetings, it's enough to drive a guy over the edge! I roll my eyes, not patiently, or good-naturedly, either. Leia is not the gushy type, but she is enthusiastic and smitten and expects everyone else to be a rapt audience and share her high estimation.

Please….

Mom and Dad are tolerant of the whole thing. They figure it'll pass or develop into something deeper, given time. They are ready to wait and see which.

In the meantime, do I have to be a reluctant bystander to my sister's mooka-eyed sighings?

++++

:p ;)

AzureAngel2, Ewok Poet and Kahara like this.
  7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Leia the politician and quite different from him

AzureAngel2 and Ewok Poet like this.
  8. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Uh-oh, is somebody jealous because Leia has a crush and he doesn't? Sorath plz. :p

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004

Ok. Since no one else but me is reading this, I guess I can come clean. Kier is all right but he's kind of meh-ish. I can't see him and Leia as being together for the long haul. He's just not interesting enough.
    But Kandori -- Obi-Wan Kenobi and Sabe's daughter ... they're friends of Luke Skywalker and his folks on Naboo ... she's gorgeous! She has her father's eyes, the color of a summer sky, and honey-russet waves that just ripple down her back. Kandori and I pretty much have grown up together, so she probably thinks of me as her brother. Yikes, I certainly don't think of her as my sister!

They're coming for a visit during school break for a couple of weeks. Maybe I can win her over then?
    Here's hoping ...
    ++++

[face_laugh]
    [face_mischief]

Kahara, AzureAngel2 and Ewok Poet like this.
  10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    in a diary you can write all your secrets

11. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Obi-Wan and Sabé? Luke on Naboo? This AU is getting more and more interesting with each post.

Let's see if Sorath can woo Kandori, or if it goes HORRIBLY wrong. ;)

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    #5 --

Fantastic progress with Kandori. As our folks chatted over Wookiee cookies and steamed caff with chococrystals mixed in, I took her out for a ride in my air-speeder. It's got racy black stripes and is painted a bright red! And it can go FAST!

Kandori asked after Leia and Kier. I have good news to pass along on that front too. Leia is starting to find him a bit tepid and is giving him the cold shoulder, as only she can.

A freeze-out obvious to any who want to pay attention...

But anyhow, Kandori paid me a compliment. Seems like the guys in her class either treat her like a super-brain or a girly-girl with nothing between her ears but air. She says this made her realize that I treat her better than they do: like the smart girl she is but also someone who is attractive, which she definitely is, to me, and any guy with working eyes.

(Krell, even a dude with prosthetics would notice her fine appeal!)

I grinned and said smugly: "Hey, I wasn't born on Taungsday you know."

She rolled her eyes and teased: "Don't ruin the effect, Sorath."

I laughed and revved the engine around the next corner.

++++++

[face_laugh]

Woot!

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    Kahara, Ewok Poet and AzureAngel2 like this.
  13. NobodyIX

NobodyIX Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 19, 2018
    Sorath's diary is so sweet! Looks like things are going well with Kandori. :D And good thing that icky crush of his sister's has gone cold.

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Sorry that I caught up only now. I was so immersed in my own stuff (as you may have noticed of all people around here... ;)), almost writing me in a trance last night.

You writing is always dangerous. Because it is so sweet & honest and then I always want more. :p@};-

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He has fun with his sister and treats her well. Great air-speeder

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Kandori is a long-time friend of Sorath & he's just now starting to be interested in her as something more, and now with Leia unattached, Han can enter the picture. [face_laugh] [face_love]

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    How convenient for Han, really! ;)

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Entry #6:

Kandori has asked me to accompany her to see a lovely spectacle that is a tourist draw on her home world. It is a special kind of auroral display seen when the magnetic fields shift and reverse. The colors become even more marvelous to behold.

Leia has met this co-owner of a shockball & podracing franchise on Corelllia. His teams won a sector championship and came to Alderaan as a celebration and to spread their fame even more widely.

His name is Solo and he is according to her a nerf-herding laser brain. But the gleam in her eyes when she said that made me highly suspicious she doesn't really mean it.

Uh oh.

++++

[face_laugh]

AzureAngel2, Kahara and Ewok Poet like this.
  19. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    "Nerf herding laser brain"

Yup, that's Han alright. :p

20. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    His name is Solo and he is according to her a nerf-herding laser brain.

True, true. The perfect description right next to the term "scoundrel".

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_love] [face_mischief]

It's a blast changing back stories but keeping the personalities intact [face_laugh]

AzureAngel2, Kahara and Ewok Poet like this.
  22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    already eyes on the Solo nerfherder

23. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Oooo, Han is leading a pretty interesting life in this one and it totally suits him. And Leia - of course - falls for him again...because some things are inevitable, regardless of the universe. ;)

Sorath is one smart kiddo.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
  24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Entry #7:

I did something impulsive. As the auroras danced overhead, I kissed Kandori. Her eyes widened but she didn't pull away, and as the lavenders, pinks, golds, and violets dissipated, she kissed me!

I smiled and said: "So you didn't mind that I ..."

"You'd know if I did." Kandori laughed. "Sorath, it's quite something to discover -- growing up with someone you practically think of as family -- and then suddenly realizing he's a guy and a good-looking and sweet one ..."

"I know what you mean." I admitted. "You're as familiar to me as can be, but it's as if one morning I woke up and thought: Krell, Kandori's a girl!"

We laughed, happy the attraction was mutual.

When I get back home, I wonder what news my sister will have for me on the romance front? Do I want to know?

+++++

[face_laugh]
    [face_mischief]

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    Kahara, AzureAngel2 and Ewok Poet like this.
  25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    fun post and he sure will want to know what his sister has