Sideshow sneaks "Ralph McQuarrie" Collection

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Dec 30, 2013.

Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost

star 6
    Over the holiday Sideshow announced that they're going to be producing Ralph McQuarrie inspired collectibles.

View the sneak HERE!

I'm guessing there will be statues of all sorts for this. I can't see them making 1/6 scale figures. Although, man, I'd love 1/6 scale figs of these.
  2. Barbecue17 Jedi Master

star 2
    OK, that's pretty awesome. I've always loved these designs and am pretty excited to see what Sideshow does.
  3. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    I'll have to see what they do and how much. I have a couple of the 'Concept' action figures that came out awhile back (Stormie and Fett).
  4. Juke Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    I love the Hasbro McQuarrie concept figures, but whenever I hear the word "Sideshow" my wallet starts sobbing, so I'll play a wait and see with this one.
  5. Blur Force Ghost

star 4
    Been a fan of the RM production paintings/artwork ever since I was a kid back in the day.

I liked the Ralph McQuarrie concept figures that Hasbro came out with a while back. However, any Sideshow 1/6 scale figures would be too expensive for me.
  6. Barbecue17 Jedi Master

star 2
    Yeah, that is the difficulty with the 1/6th stuff. It isn't cheap. I don't know how the folks that collect that stuff do it!
  7. SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Cool. Ralph McQuarrie was an phenomenal artist, and Sideshow makes some incredibly detailed collectibles. These sound like they'll be awesome (but probably too expensive for me, I'll have to see).
    Last edited by SkywalkerSquadron, Dec 31, 2013
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT