main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Sideshow's SWRPG thread...*cancelled*

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by sideshow212, Jan 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    So who else is excited about playing darksiders? ;)

You know, we could transfer the slaves over to our ship under the pretense of taking them back to their families then capture and enslave their families, and sell them all to Jabba for an even larger profit.

2. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    help with creating a rather nasty virus/bacterium to kill off all of Jabba's court (along with the slaves) and having the vaccine/treatment so we can steal whatever we want from Jabba's palace while everyone is dead/dying

Isn't that the description of the job Mick is interviewing for??? :confused:

;)

Someday, when I'm able to come up there, I'd like to be a Twi'lek dancer. I just need to make sure I can handle my [b]lekku[/b] [face_shocked] [face_wink]

3. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    I don't WANT to be a dark sider, I'm just in favor of vigilantism

EDIT

Besides, that airlock thing sounds REALLY fun :D

4. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    looks like i should get ready to hand out large quantities of darkside points... ;)

5. blackfeather

blackfeather Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2002
    ok, first off? even if selling the ship's crew seems like a just and fair plan, i am really against participating in slave trade.

second? i really really don't want jabba pissed off at me.

and we can't keep the other ship. we can strip it of everything valuable, but we can't keep it. stuff that big has registry codes and identification markers, even if they're scrubbed, and unless we kill the ship's crew then we could be id'd. heck, jabba's people could sell us out to whoever owns the ship, and then we'd be up a creek without a paddle or canoe while wearing cement shoes.

SO! how to free the slaves without having either jabba or the people we're stealing from coming after us?

yep, we're doomed.

but i bet that was the plan to begin with, wasn't it sideshow? WASN'T IT?!

heh. heheheheh. oh, i have a plan. a most fiendish and clever and crazy plan that JUST MIGHT WORK.

[face_devil]

6. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    I don't care as long as I get to do my spacing thing on the captain !!!!!!!!

OOH OOH !!!!! Can I do my spacing thing on Jabba ?

7. blackfeather

Oct 6, 2002
    just do it when i'm not around, ok? i'd like to at least pretend that i'm not a darksider.

8. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    You are the only force-sensitive one aren't you :)

9. arizonasithlord

arizonasithlord Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2002
    We could space Blackfeather.......

Nah kinda nice haven to medics

10. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Yeah, we don't space our own guys short of mutiny or something (chronic gas is an acceptible reason)

BTW, Talking to Mick last night, I've got the lineup on the first ship we need to plan to steal from the get go. We think we can isolate some abandoned system and start a collection.

Oki, if we don't want to crash the ship into Jabba's. I'm not keen on putting good people into slavery.

so...

Why don't we drop off our cargo someplace. He's paying for 30 slaves, we have 13 minus the captain I'm going to space. (Make no mistake, I'm spacing somebody in this...let's just make it the captain.) So that' leaves us with 12 new slaves and 18 open slots.

I have no problem with slaving criminals though. So we can try and hunt down this guy's employers and capture some of them and some of his fellow slavers. We can also do some vigilante work in tattooine to round out the count then. Then we don't have to do any deception and just hand them over.

11. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    For anybody that wants it, I've posted an updated version of the character sheet template, you can download it here. Corrected some typos, added a notes section on the first page. Then added a background page to fill out to some degree in the interests of role-playing.

Also, PM me if you want your character sheet and I'll PM you a link to it. From then on you can keep it up and print it out.

12. arizonasithlord

Apr 10, 2002
    oh man what fun is that void...
    i live for rumageing thru my backpack 2 or 3 times to fianl find it in the front cover of the main book which was the frist thing i looked thru

13. blackfeather

Oct 6, 2002
    the way things are going, my only regret is that i don't have more weapons. or a ship. or freakin' mandalorian armor.

i want my own set of mandalorian armor, darnit!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

14. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    So kill a Mandalorian and take his armor...

15. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Don't egg him on, we've got enough problems that you've gotten us into already ;) :p

EDIT

Unless I get to space the mandalorian !!! :D

16. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    Just doing my job. ;)

17. arizonasithlord

Apr 10, 2002
    someone needs to get void a squeky toy or a big ball of yarn, and keep him from wanting to space everyone

18. Dikion

Dikion Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2003
    I think I can set up R3 to keep him busy with a laser pointer.

-D-

19. arizonasithlord

Apr 10, 2002
    Or we can hang a Foil Ball from the ceiling aand he can pretend its a lightsaber remote

20. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    Don't give him ideas about getting a lightsabre...

21. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    All we need is catnip and a solid locking blast door.

22. Dikion

Dikion Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 3, 2003
    I'm not sure if catnip is something we want to give him. He seems excitable as it is.

-D-

23. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Hush you......

24. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    That's what the locked blast door is for. :)

25. arizonasithlord

Apr 10, 2002
    or even better for those long space trips we could enjoy watching void's character chase a modified MSE droid around the cargo bay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.