main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Sid'ious' Journal

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Nov 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    It has been two weeks now since I first walked into this strange place. My illness that forced me to submit to the horrors of 'face-washing' is all but gone and I have learned much on how to manipulate these people. Although the man will not allow me to eat from his plate the woman did feed me a morsel at the table last night even after the man told her not to do so. He, however, will quickly come under my spell when I climb upon his shoulder and curl up to sleep.
    I have discovered that I have a great taste for chicken and demand to be fed that at all meals. I overheard the woman telling the man the other day that I will need to learn to eat other things to keep my health and that she was thinking of giving me chicken only once a day. KNowing I must do something to keep my food supply I have begun to eat a bite or two of the hard, dry stuff they call food. It makes the woman happy and so she gives me my chicken.
    The other cats are little problem with the exception of the one they call Luke. He is big and attempts to play with me as if I were a 'cat-toy.' The man or woman will tell him to stop and often the man will then pick me up and hold me for awhile. I have already seen how to use this Luke to my advantage.
    The only cat I have not yet been able to displace is Exeter. The woman takes his side and even gives him some of my chicken. I tried to take his sleeping place but the woman moved saying that was Exeter's place. Even when he growls and threatens me the woman does not do more then move me. I must learn this Exeter's secrets. Perhaps I should try to befriend him. I will think more on the matter. Now it is time for more food. I weigh 2lbs. now, but must gain more if I am to defeat my enemies.

2. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
  3. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
  4. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    Go Sid !!! 8-}

5. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Second Entry; Day 25 of my new life.
    There has been much activity here and I have not had a chance to make an entry in my journal.

I am much stronger now then I had been before, my illness mostly passed. I have been "playing" with Luke. He has no idea that through him I am perfecting my fighting skills. He thinks little beyond the moment or perhaps the next meal.

Over a week ago I was taken on a trip and forced to live in the outside world again. I had been feeling better before I was dragged out into the cold. I did learn however that by being very quiet I could get a great deal of attention, especially from women. The man seemed to be very happy about this aspect of having me with him. I enjoyed the one called Charles because he would make large fires to warm me and he seems to have a power over fire that I would like to learn. I must find out what this "fire eating" I heard talk of is and if I might conquer this feat.
    The day after returning, the grandfather in my new home did not understand that I wanted to go outside and see how cold it was and tried to catch me. He fell and I went back into the house. I have not seen him since but I have heard the woman telling the man that the grandfather broke his hip and will have to be away for a short time. This has made the woman sad but I can now play in the grandfathers room as much as I like so it must not be a completely bad thing. He should not have tried to catch me. I have also heard talk that I am to go on another trip because the grandfather is not here to take care of me. I hope it is not outside.
    I discovered that there is another here that seems to be more important then even Exeter. He goes with the woman everywhere she goes and has costumes. This is Skippy. So now I know that Skippy is my true enemy. I came face-to-face with Skippy and found him unreadable. But I am patient and will await my time.

6. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    ...the plot thickens...

7. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Day 26.

I think that Skippy was tortured today. The woman used a wet cloth and gave Skippy a "bath." I later heard the man say something about "giving Sid'ious a bath." The woman laughed and said "later."
    This changes many ideas that I had so I must gather more information. If Skippy is the 'special' one here then what could he have done that would warrant so harsh a punishment? I must be careful and continue to practice my Jedi mindtricks.
    The woman gave me a toy today but it smells of Exeter and I may not play with it because I deseve a new toy and not one used. Also, she seems to weaken when I purr. I must work on this trick. The man is easier and gives much praise when I use the litterbox.
    I think I will try to talk to Skippy tonight. He appears passive and may be dumber then Luke.

8. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    wow a day in the life of an evil cat

9. Sid-ious

Sid-ious Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2005
    Day 26, continued.

I was mistaken, Luke is dumber. I must use him as a scapegoat in my future plans. Now to confront Skippy.

10. Boba-The-Fett

Boba-The-Fett Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    wow what will we hear next? his plot to overcome all?

11. Sid-ious

Sid-ious Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2005
    Day 27-

Skippy is impossible. He sits in a chair near the counter and I can not reach him. He will not respond to my calls and I think he enjoys ignoring me. I convinced Luke to get on the counter today in the hopes that he would push Skippy into the floor but he found something he thought was food and was caught by the woman. Once the woman put Skippy on the floor and I was able to sniff him but his scent is strange.
    Exeter is continues to be angry with me because I bit his tail a couple of days ago. I was trying to play but he could only hiss. The woman took his side but does tell Exeter to be nice to me.
    The man allowed me to sleep in his lap this evening while he read a book. I pretended to sleep as the book was filled with pictures of exciting weapons and one man dressed in black with a flowing cape. I think I like capes, perhaps the woman will make me one some day.
    I have decided to call the woman Mother since she is the one that now cares for me. I still see my real mother from time to time outside but she is not as I remember her.
    I am going to go to bed now before Exeter so I can take his spot. He hates it when I do that. Hahahahahahahahahahah

12. Sid-ious

Sid-ious Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2005
    Day 34-
    I have recovered from my most recent journey. Mother and the wizard took me to a place called L.A. where we attended something called LosCon.
    At first I was excited about the trip as I watched the world pass by the window but then we stopped and I was forced to walk across a parking lot. No one would carry me and I felt rain drops. Someone said this was good for me, I think it was Yodaa. I will make him pay for that one day.
    Then at our first stop in L.A. I was put into the carrier and carried through countless stores while they looked at fabric. I tried to sleep but I would be awakened by people bumping into the carrier. Finally after hours we were back in the car and we went to the Hotel.
    I liked the hotel room but I was cold and hungry but had also begun to feel ill so I ate very little. What was nice was the Mother and the Wizard choose to share one bed and give the other bed to me. This was a fine idea and then the really tall one appeared. Without asking he took my bed. I got even with him later.;) The Mother put something in my eyes and in the morning I felt much better. I ate and played and was going to take a nap on my other bed when Auntie Cheryl came to visit. She took my other bed so I marked it in front of her and the really tall one so they would know this was mine.
    I got to go to the covention a couple of times but I would find it too cold and strangly I missed Luke. Skippy went also and wore a costume. He even had is his own badge. Mother seems to pamper Skippy by doing these things plus she trusts him to carry her important stuff. I had hoped to learn more about him but we were never left alone.
    I slept most of the trip home and arrived back to a very cold home. I do not like the cold and have begun to sneeze again. But at least Luke is here and I can practice my fighting skills.

13. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    < Without asking he took my bed. I got even with him later. >

boy, did he ever. little does he know that the tall one spends his life surrounded by furry little gits with a poor sense of potty training...

< I ate and played and was going to take a nap on my other bed when Auntie Cheryl came to visit. She took my other bed so I marked it in front of her and the really tall one so they would know this was mine. >

and it worked. after that little display, it was alllll his. ;)

14. Sid-ious

Sid-ious Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2005
    Day 61-

I am feeling much better but I do sneeze now and again. I am growing but Mother still says that I am small for my age. I have now learned to climb on to the counters myself, so I no longer need Luke to get things down for me. A couple of weeks ago the Wizard moved the large table into the center of the room and I can now climb onto it with little trouble and play with what is there. Mother and the Wizard eat at this table and I am told that I am not to be on there at this time. Yesterday morning I climbed on the table and the Wizard told me to get down, but when I did not he only said that it was a good thing that they loved me. The Wizard can sound very stern but it is Mother who usually makes me do things. She tells the Wizard that he is spoiling me.

I have formed a truce with Exeter. We have even tried playing together but he does not play like Luke or Leia and gets mad when I attack his tail. Mother will see this and know that it is Exeter that is being difficult but she continues to tell me to leave Exeter alone. I can not stand this not being first. Exeter should be told to play with me. What is his trick? I must learn from him but in the meantime I have taken his bed in the closet. That will teach him to growl at me.

When the Wizard moved the table he and Mother had many people over for a party. This was the same people that I always see but they did not go outside to hit each other with sticks. Instead they stayed inside and ate and opened presents and then watched a really horrible movie about Holidays and Wookies. This seems to be a form of torture that is worse then Vogon Poetry, or so Mother says. I have decided to use this movie in the future to make my enemies suffer. I wonder if it works on cats?

The only other thing about that night that bothered me were the Younglings. They kept wanting to play with me. They have no tails to bite so what am I supoposed to do? I hid for a little while but when I came out they were back. This made me feel sick. Mother said that is was anxiety. I know that they were Jedi. I could sense it. Someday I will find a way to get rid of the Jedi Younglings, even if I have to start a galactic war to do so.
    Last night Mother and the Wizard let me have some Prime Rib and something called Port. It does not make up for what they did to me earlier, however, when they made me put on a Christmas sweater. I have sworn to get even and I will. Of course I should be thankful that they did not make me wear the silly hat that Skippy has been forced to wear this month. I'm surprised he has not run away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.