NYC, NY Sigh :( I wanna meet you guys

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by New York Jedi, Jul 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New York Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    I would love to make all these get togethers (ie the may 19th one, big apple comic con, and now the 21 in Brooklyn).

But I work out of the city on the weekends all summer.

Do you all meet during the week at all? I know that it's probably hard with work and all, but if you do where.

NYJ
  2. LadySith Jedi Master

star 4
    Are you available on the weekends during the other seasons? We would love to meet you but you are right, most of us have real life with real bills :[face_sigh]: If only SW fandom paid the rent!

Funny I thought you might work a Ren Faire! Then I saw your site addy. So is THAT where you work all summer? If so I just proposed a SWNYC trip to the NY Ren Faire! Of if you are in another show perhaps we can attend? Please let us know!
  3. New York Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Yes Lady Sith the summer is the only really bad season for me due to the (you guessed it) Ren Faire. But if you accualy want to come up and see it that might be fun, though I couldn't hang out with you all, but could finally meet you. Perhaps I may be able to even finagle tickets for you guys (no promises, but we can see)

Anyway, if not this summer I deffentaly want to start to be more active while Ep II starts to heat up.

Take care.
    NYJ
  4. Whitney_Solo Jedi Knight

Well I'm not new on the board but I'm new to FanForce :) I wanna go SO much but because I'm only 13 my mom and dad are not gonna let me go :( I wanted to go to the one in May but of corce they would not let me go...
    Hey do you think you can ever have a meating out on Long Island? They are always in the city thats why I can never go! Maybe we can set one up for out here in little ole Long Island LOL
    Whitney_Solo
  5. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    http://www.iconsf.org/

Check out that link, there is a chance that some of us may be going to I-Con in Stoneybrook Long Island.
  6. asax Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Whitney,
    In '99 we had a 13 year old who was very worried about not being able to make it out to the line (I'm sure some of you remember Mr. Lubot), but he got there from New Jersey with his dad. If he could do it from the Jundland Wastes [face_tee_hee]), then there's a (new) hope for you to make it out from Strong Island at some point!
  7. Whitney_Solo Jedi Knight

Thaks for the info. I'll try to get my dad to take me out when hes not working!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.