*sigh*

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by k-dubb, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k-dubb Jedi Padawan

I know everyone knows about theshadow.com. Lucas talks about episode 7 possiblity here

(it's right at the top Monday June 13th 2005)
    http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/lucas/

Hey George, I love all the Star Wars movies! If you are going to make the last three movies who is going to play Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Princess Leia? Are you going to make the last three movies, books or both? You are an inspiration to me that you can make a movie both entertaining and send an important message about cultures getting along! How did they all start, who inspired you?

George Lucas: We will try to lure Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher for the sequel trilogy. They will all be about the right age.

If we make Episode 7, it will appear in both film and book form. There will be a novelization of the film.

I was inspired by the old movie adventure serials I would watch at the theater as a kid. That?s what motivated me to be a film maker.

thoughts?
  2. malducin Jedi Master

star 4
    thoughts?

Yes, lock this baby up.

Maybe people should at least scan the topics on the first page...
  3. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    http://boards.theforce.net/Lucasfilm_Projects/b10265/19909490/?11

Episode 7 will never be.
    Why can't any of them just see?
    It is a figment of imagination
    and now has such an infamous reputation.

Darth-Seldon
    EDIT: FYI: If you wanted to convince us that this information was true, it is best not to quote Supershadow. Threads on this site are locked for even mentioning Superhadow, never mind posting a thread about Star Wars in a non-Star Wars forum.

4. dudalb Jedi Knight

star 3
    You have to learn to let go......
    Or, to put it more bluntly.
    THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE A EP 7 ANYTIME SOON!
    It apparent that Lucas is putting his effort into other Films and the Star Wars Televsion projects.
  5. Darth-Lando Chosen One

star 6
    Just the fact that this "interview" came from supershadow should be evidence enough that it is bogus.
  6. k-dubb Jedi Padawan

alright guys, thanks for the info. Didnt realize supershadow was so bogus. FYI, i did do a search on episode 7 and read posts where it said there would be no more star wars movies, but in the same thread it would say that GL is known to change his mind a lot. This was the reason i posted since the info was so recent. I didnt know at the time that it wasnt a credible site.
  7. Darth-Lando Chosen One

star 6
    No problem k-dubb. You just might want to be careful with supershadow. And by careful I mean ignore everything on his site and never ever go back. It's best to just pretend he dosen't exist.
  8. The-D Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh come on guys. We all know SS thought of midichloirans. It says so right on his site. If it's on the internet, it must be true. :D
  9. Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    If SS says he knows GL then it must be true too! :D
  10. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    Have fate people!!! GL Changes his mind and waits. Like he will be able to just make little art flims. Yeah right!
  11. Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Why hasn't this thread been closed already?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.