Phx Sign-up for Idiots Array's Camping/Paintball Trip

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Idiots Array, Apr 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. arizonasithlord Jedi Knight

star 2
    Jay Webb aka L337 welcomes anyone to shoot his SKS so bring some ammo for him (7.62x39 russian) and i should have enough ammo for the revolver for any interested party to get a go with it as well ( for the light weights i have .38 ammo for it )
    also if anyone is interested i would even bring up my D6 stuff and run an impromptu game.

Void i need to know if my radio's are compatable with yours, ill get the specs on them when i get home
  2. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    YES!! Bring your D6 stuff, and also, maybe you could place it in the New Republic/YJK era?
  3. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Mine is a dual band. It works on the lower channels of FRS and then some GMRS channels.
  4. arizonasithlord Jedi Knight

star 2
    crap ive got no clue what band mine are...pays to keep the manuals
  5. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Speaking of Radios, I'll be bringing mine, although they're the RadioShack Toy kind. And also, anyone willing to have a Nerf War, bring your weapons!
  6. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    REVISED RUNNING HEAD COUNT & SIGN UP

IA & MJEH: one large ice chest & big cans of beef stew for dinner on Saturday and S'mores supplies. Will loan extra tent to QUEENIE.

Wench, Mr. Wench & Ewok: Sub sandwiches for lunch on Saturday. As much camping gear as we own.

Mick & VoidDancer: Mick will bring food. Void has at least 1 (I think 2) additional goose down sleeping bags that are availible, and he will bring chips for Saturday lunch. Will give sideshow212 a ride on Sunday.

sideshow212: sideshow will pitch in for the food.

Mobius & Sistine: Moe will bring Potato Salad for Saturday Lunch. Sistine: bacon for Sunday breakfast. (?)

blackfeather and girlfriend

Lady Jedi Carenix: Pancake mix, ride from chickey

kreleia, Darth Husband and The Prince: Will bring food.

chickey: Eggs for Sunday breakfast.

Choad & ChoadsGirl: Lotsa campin' stuff.

Kev-Mas & Dad Will bring Dews, Green and...RED if he can come.

arizonasithlord, girlfriend, L337 Haxor, & Rancor bait: camping gear

DEICIDE: for the day (?)

Total: 25 for sure, possibly 26. What ever you bring to contribute to Saturday lunch and Sunday breakfast, make sure it's enough for this many people!

If you know of anyone else who's said they will be coming but hasn't posted, let us know.

FOR THOSE OVER 21, THIS WILL BE BRING YOUR OWN LIQUID ENTERTAINMENT AND SOME TO SHARE.

WE STILL NEED PEOPLE TO SIGN UP FOR THE FOLLOWING

OJ
    MILK
    SAUSAGE

FOR SATURDAY LUNCH WE HAVE:
    I'm bringing subs, Void is bringing chips, Kev is bringing Dews, Mobius is brining potato salad.

FOR SUNDAY BREAKFAST WE HAVE:
    Bacon from Sistine, Pancake mix from Carenix, eggs from chickey.
  7. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    chickey: Since we have at least 25 people coming could you bring at least 3 doz eggs? That way we'll have enough for those hungry boys.

Lady Jedi Carenix: A suggestion for the pancake mix: get Krusteaz pancake mix, it only requires water, no eggs or milk and it's usually cheaper too.

Sistine: I'll buy the bacon up here, just bring some $ like we talked about.

I ordered one six-foot All American Sub from Safeway today. It will feed 30 people
  8. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    HEY FAN FORCE !!!!!!!!!!

Hey what ?

Anyway....

I'm getting food thursday night. I have my costco card. Twice as much food for the same price. Does anybody want to come with me for this ?

Get a 24 pack of good beer for the price of a 12 :D Chips and meats that you have to wheel out to the car, food galore !!!!!!!

Also

Since our beloved Wenchy is putting out the money for food and doing so much work, she can't afford the ammo for the toys. If anybody wants to give her a thank you...Sports Authority (and other stores) has winchester 5.56mm/.223 remington ammo, 20 rounds for $5. Walmart has it 40 rounds for $7.50. I'm sure she could have ALOT of fun with some 30-06 too. I've got my thank you for her, it'd be great if some other people could pitch in too.
  9. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    Awww!!! Thanks VOIDEY!!!

*Runs up and hugs him*
  10. Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Master

star 4
    Void: Well, I don't think you want to drive all the way up to my house, but if you could get a large package of Krusteaz pancake mix (a.k.a. enough for 26 people to have pancakes) and have me reimburse you on Saturday I'd appreciate it. :) If not, I'll live (just let me know yea or nay before Saturday). :)
  11. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll see if I can find it.
  12. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    OK so this SUX!!! :mad:

Weather Forcast for Saturday:

Chance of showers, highs in the 50's lows in the 20s.

Stupid weathermen said SUNNY yesterday! GGGAAAAHHHH!

AAAAHHHH!

I just spent two hours with hubby scouting out campsites and we found 3 good ones. However, it will not be fun if it rains.

I'm thinking we need to come up with an alternate camp site in maybe the Camp Verde/Prescott area.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!

I have three campsites up here, but we need a backup in case it rains.
  13. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    PFF Paintballing in the mud?.........

I can see it now [face_devil] :D
  14. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Doesn't seem too bad to me :D
  15. blackfeather Jedi Knight

star 3
    i'll tag along on the supply run if i get out of work in time, Void. what time thursday night did you want to grab stuff?

oh, wenchy? i volunteer for oj & potatos. can't go wrong w/potatos as sides for barbecues or chopped up for breakfast.

mmm, bacon & papas. dammit, i knew i shouldn't have skipped breakfast today.
  16. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    PFF Mud Ball?

PFF Mud & Guts Challenge?

PFF Mud & Guns Spectacular?

[face_devil] :D [face_mischief]
  17. Sistine Jedi Master

star 4
    Saturday Saturday Saturday
    One day Only

Flagstaff Arizona!!!

J.B.S. paintball/mud brawl!!!

any objections???
  18. VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thank you for posting that because I couldn't

Blackfeather, I was thinking around 6 or 7 PM.
  19. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
  20. blackfeather Jedi Knight

star 3
    crap, i get out of work at 9pm. sorry void.
  21. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, once again you all prove that I need not worry. So if it rains, we'll play in the mud. Besides the way it's been raining lately it doesn't stick around long.

So here's the plan:

A: I'll stop freaking out about everything

B: We'll still go camping

C: I LOVE MUD anyway so no matter what, we'll have fun!

22. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    All campers please read:

THE LOCATION OF CAMP HAS CHANGED!

Mr. Wench and I went out to A-1 today and to our UTTER HORROR, they have thinned out the forest and are putting up a fence at the shooting range!

EEEEEKKKKKKKK!

So to avoid accidentally shooting lumberjacks with paintballs or bullets, we are NOT going to A-1 Mountain.

Instead we will be going to Marshall Lake (which is sort of a joke because the lake is dried up)

Anyway, meeting time at Target is still the same for Saturday.

Mr. Wench and I found a nice big sweet camping spot up by Marshall Lake perfect for both paintball and target shooting.

STILL NO FACILITIES, we're a bit farther out of town, but the area is nice and should be a blast.

From Target we will head to Lake Mary Road and go straight on Lake Mary Road until we get to the turn off for Marshall Lake (10 min or so), we will then continue on this road until we come to our campsite which is to be found shortly before the dried-up lake.

We also found two spots around A-1, but I think do to the possiblity of running into wandering Lumberjacks who could get accidentally tagged, we should avoid the place all together.

MR. WENCH WILL CAMP OUT AT THE SITE ON FRIDAY NIGHT TO MAKE SURE WE WILL HAVE IT FOR SATURDAY.
  23. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    Camping Gear we will be bringing:

One tarp
    Camp stove (1 two burner and 1 one burner)
    3 mess kits
    pans
    3 camp tables and 4 chairs
    2 lanterns
    1 Ax, 1 hatchet
    2 shovels, 1 rake
    3 5-gallon H2O jugs
    4 sleeping bags, One of which is available: (1 person mummy bag)
    2 tents
    Propane tanks
    Lots of Wood
    Lighter fluid and gasoline
    2 coolers
    toaster forks
    1 machete
  24. arizonasithlord Jedi Knight

star 2
    hey wenchy can you gety me a aprox location on a mapquest map for the route up there.
    in case we get seperated or leave later

Void when are you leaveing on friday to go up
    and if so are you setting up that night up there at the location
  25. Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost

star 5
    Yea,I need location too. Give location!!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.