Discussion in 'Communications' started by mavjade, Aug 2, 2013.

Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 5
    By asking to have posting access to E7 No Spoilers Allowed you agree to the rules that follow below. Posting spoilers is not tolerated in NSA so please read the following carefully before asking to have posting access.

To gain access just post in this thread that you wish to have posting access to No Spoilers allowed and a mod will give you access as soon as we are able. Everyone has posting access to the Spoilers Allowed.

Everyone who previously requested access to NSA should now have it. If you don't, you may not have specifically said you wanted access or it may be an accident, please post in here if you do not have access and wish to.

Just a reminder: You may have access to both NSA and SA, but there is a NO Tolerance Policy for spoilers in No Spoilers Allowed. Even if you accidently post a spoiler in NSA, you will be banned and your access revoked.

Anything that has been released after August 1st, even from official sources, is now off limits in the NSA forum with the exception of the one thread designated for newly released information. To discuss newly released information, please head to this thread. The one exception to this is the soundtrack cover (cover only).

These are the rules that apply to the entire JC (with the exception of the two STSA forums)

1) Anything dated prior to August 1st, 2013 from any official or unofficial source is not a spoiler.

2) Anything said by Lucas, Abrams, any producer working on the project, or any other individual ranking high in the Lucasfilm hierarchy is not a spoiler. Anything said by a mid- to lower-level employee, like the ones who leak info to TF.N, is a spoiler.

3) Quotes from actors, stunt doubles, etc., who were on the set of Episode VII are not considered spoilers.

4) Any information from any issue of Star Wars Insider is not a spoiler. Information from any tabloid or other publication dated after August 1st, 2013 is.

5) Any information taken from the official site is not a spoiler.

6) When the time comes, the posters and trailers will not be considered spoilers.

7) Of course, all sorts of speculation based on information obtained from the non-spoiler sources above is acceptable and welcome.

The following are certain actions that are not allowed in the Non-Spoiler Forum to keep it devoid of spoilers:

1) Posting highlightable text (ex: highlightable). This makes it very easy for a troll to hide spoilers, and makes it harder to administrate in general. They also will be seen when the colors of the board change.

2) Linking to the Episode VII (Spoilers Allowed) forum. Linking to a thread in the SA forum is not allowed because then people would have to venture into SA to get someone's point, and they could be easily spoiled. It presents a temptation to non-spoiler members, and if one needs to refer to a SA thread, they can easily simply quote the parts of the thread that they refer to, editing out the spoiler parts since they would not contribute to the discussion, and obviously because they are spoilers.

3) Discussing opinions of Episode VII based on spoilers. Threads such as "Don't get too hyped up about Episode VII" are not allowed since they are informing and discussing spoilers. Opinions of Episode VII based on speculation are allowed, but not based on spoilers. Based on spoilers means that they are discussing spoilers, and that is not allowed in the NSA forum.

1) * Any pic released after the date that they start sharing pictures may be linked to, but not embedded. When linking to a new officially released pic, please give a small spoiler warning.

2) *Pics and descriptions of Episode VII toys are only allowed in the toys/merchandise thread.

3) Any material from the Episode VII novelization is considered spoiler, with the exception of the cover art only.

4) Any material from The Art of Star Wars: Episode VII is considered a spoiler, with the exception of the cover art. **

We reserve the right to restrict certain users from posting in the non-spoiler forum, such as users whose names contain spoilers and those with spoilers in their signatures.

These rules are constantly under debate and are sometimes modified. The only way the rules will be changed is if the regular posters to the non-spoiler forum agree that revisions are needed, or in special cases where the administrators agree that new rules are necessary and would improve the forum community.

As always, if you have questions or concerns about the NSA forum, feel free to PM any of the Episode VII mods.

*These rules apply only to the NSA forum.

**While it will be off limits to post pics from The Art of Star Wars book in the NSA forum, for now it will be okay to do so outside of said forum.
    Last edited by mavjade, Aug 3, 2013
    IIA_MasterSHenson likes this.
  2. cdgodin Force Ghost

star 4
    Where do we ask to get access? Just ask here? Because I am now asking access.
  3. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    Ask here and ye shall receive.
  4. mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Cleared up how to request posting access in the first post. cdgodin, you should now have access.
  5. El Jedi Colombiano Jedi Grand Master

star 2
  6. mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 5
  7. TheTwinSuns Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    If I ask for access, will I be able to post in the SA section as well?
  8. Trebor Sabreon Force Ghost

star 4
    I thought we already did this, but sign me up, dokey okey?
  9. mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 5
    Yes, everyone has access to Spoilers forum and everyone can see NSA, you only need to ask if you want to post in NSA.

@Trebor Sabreon - as it says in the first post of this thread, if you already asked in the old thread you should already have access to NSA. You do in fact have access... I just checked. ;)
    Last edited by mavjade, Aug 2, 2013
  10. TheTwinSuns Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I wish to receive access
  11. mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 5
  12. Trebor Sabreon Force Ghost

star 4
    Just wanted to be sure! Thanks!
  13. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    I wouldn't mind browsing around. :D
  14. Todd the Jedi Mod and Sitcom Dad of SWTV

Manager
    star 5
    Ah what the hell, I'll sign up. Two GILs are better than none, or something.
    DarthTunick likes this.
  15. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    I would like access as well, for the same reason as Todd.
    Todd the Jedi likes this.
  16. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5
    Requesting permission to dock.
  17. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
  18. Pro Scoundrel Chosen One

star 4
    I would like access to the NSA. (That sounds suspicious)
  19. markdeez33 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Yes... Yes... I think I'll look around NSA headquarters, see what I can come up with
    cdgodin likes this.
  20. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    Please keep in mind that you do not need access to view anything in the 7NSA forum. Nothing is being hidden from the public. You only need to sign up for access in this thread if you want posting privileges in 7NA.
  21. Darth Claire Force Ghost

star 4
    Sure I'll go here. I'll still get to post on the spoiler place right?
  22. mglover92 Jedi Master

star 1
    please grant me access!
  23. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    Oh good -- you won't restrict entertainment access for the rest of us.
    [IMG]
  24. Apophis_ Jedi Grand Master

star 1
  25. Grimby Technical Consultant

Administrator
    star 7
    We have the technology now, because this is THE FUTURE.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza