Discussion in 'Sacramento, CA' started by sacul-1138, Jul 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling

star 5

In less than a year Episode 2 will be out and I was hoping to get a group of Jcer's together to go see it together (not on opening night just soon after)
    So I was hoping everyone could sign in here if they are interested in doing this.

So if you live the in the Davis/Sacramento area or your going to be visting the area at the time sign up now for the Jc Field Trip.

I'm out of Davis but we can find a theater somewhere in the area that's convenient for everyone.

*Sacul signs up.

2. Jay Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I don't think I'll be up there at the time, but if for some reason, I do happen to be up there, I'll go with you.
  3. sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    *Buys Duct Tape remover, just in case.

4. Jay Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  5. sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    *Begins to whistle.

(tumbleweeds roll by)

There's a new sheriff in this town, and he likes to post to himself.

*sigh*
  6. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Of course I'll meet you, sacul (sorry, I forget to check the Sacramento forum very often).

I'm wondering if anyone will wait in line at the Arden Way theater again this movie. ?? I don't think I'll camp out, but wouldn't mind meeting some people that have the chance.
  7. sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hmmmm maybe I should close this thread and have Auntie all to myself......naw that wouldn't be fair.

8. bright sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey all, I'll be up at Davis during the school year, which is when AOTC will be released. Anyways, I doubt I'll camp out for the first showing and all, but we could all meet for a later screening in the area.
  9. sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    That's three with a possible 4.

10. CalQdeX Jedi Knight

star 2
    i might want to come
    me and my bro
  11. Hoth Jedi Knight

star 1
    Now, why in the world would I want to meet any of you? :D C'mon, be reasonable. ;)
  12. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey this sounds fun, unless my friend will still be working for the MOVIES 8 here in Yuba City. If he is, like when TPM came out, we might have to have a special pre-midnight viewing again! nyuck nyuck nyuck.

LDV
  13. Jeremyguy Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be at school in Chico when the movie comes out, so the chances of me getting down to Sac during the week for the first showing are pretty slim. I could probably make a later showing on a weekend or something, though of course it's a little difficult to accurately plan that far ahead when school's involved.
  14. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    So are we planning to see the movie together?

and if so can we try and make it a theater where the 501st will be at?

15. ID1113 Jedi Padawan

Hi Sac FanForce;

Here's the current plan for the 501st Central CA Garrison:

We will be appearing in Modesto for the AOTC premier; we are not sure yet if it will be the Brenden Theatres downtown, or the Signature Theatres. It's looking like it will be Brenden for the Midnight showing and maybe the other theatre for opening day. We may do appearances up here after the day of the premier. We will let you know for sure as soon as we do!

Lots of great stuff coming up; keep an eye on our website for details! We invite you to be there with us too (in costume, preferably!).

Thanks;
    Bret
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.