main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Darth_Jesoi, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Jesoi

Darth_Jesoi Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2002
    Silent Sith and I thought up a RR about the famous battle between good and evil, when the Sith were destroyed.

This story begins 9862 years before TPM, before the Sith were originally destroyed, and are plotting against the Jedi.

Darth Terloper is head of the Sith Council and is about to lead the whole Sith Order against the Jedi.

Now, we need ALL the Siths we can get!!!! Once you've signed up, please give us information about your Sith(s). Answer these questions about your character(s).

Name:
    Order:
    Jedi Name (if you have one):
    Weapon:
    Lightsaber color (if you have one):
    Hair Color:
    Eye Color:
    Height:
    Character description:

And here is the sign up sheet for the Jedi.

Name:
    Order:
    Weapon:
    Lightsaber Color:
    Hair Color:
    Eye color:
    Height:
    Character description:

All in all, you may have four characters, max. Two on the Sith side, and two on the Jedi side. You may have less. You can even have one char on one side. Doesn?t matter. Have fun! And please, sign up!
    Here are mine. Silent Sith and I have one extra char that we are sharing, but other than that, we have four each.

Name: Darth Jesoi
    Species: Human (sort of)
    Order: Sith
    Rank: Sith Lord, Senior member of Sith Council (In order to be a senior member, you must have been on the council for at least 10 years. Jesoi has for 18, running second only to Terloper, who founded the Sith council.)
    Real Name (if you have one): Lamar Non
    Weapon: Double-bladed lightsaber
    Lightsaber color (if you have one): Dark gray
    Hair Color: White-Blond
    Eye Color: Silver
    Height:6?0?
    Character: Quiet. Unfeeling. Almost inhuman how emotionless he is. He has the ability to look at you, though, and all your systems freeze up. Literally. This works 100% with normal people, about 75% of the time on Jedi. Sith are practically immune to it, though the gaze makes them uncomfortable?most, at least.

Name: Darth Kamina
    Species: Human
    Real Name (if you have one): Alix Non
    Weapon: Lightsaber
    Lightsaber color (if you have one): Silver
    Hair Color: Blond
    Eye Color: Ice-blue
    Height: 5?6?
    Character: Unpredictable. Angry a lot. Doesn?t appear to care about anyone or anything. The only thing she can be trusted about is her duties as a Sith.

Name: Tashi Xelar
    Species: Ralitu (Shot claws. Skin is light green, and rough, almost like lizard skin, but not THAT rough)
    Order: Jedi
    Weapon: Lightsaber and two small knives she uses as back up
    Lightsaber Color: Purple
    Hair Color: None
    Eye Color: Yellow, slitted.
    Height: 5?11?
    Character: Firm, outspoken. Very loving and loyal of the friends she makes.

Name: Nolih Sarra
    Species: Aliner (Skin practically glows with a blue tone.)
    Lightsaber color: Goldish-yellow
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye color: Bright green
    Height: 5?10?
    Character: Fun-loving, great sense of humor. Teases people mercilessly. Believes firmly in the Jedi, if nothing else. Hates death, which makes it hard for him to ever kill.

2. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Name: Ketheriel Daolin
    Weapon: lightsaber
    Lightsaber Color: violet
    Hair Color: black
    Eye color: green
    Height: 5'2
    Character description: Very animated. Almost hyperactive and jumpy, impulsive. Often disobeys the council, but loved by all who know her. Ancestor of the Naberrie family.

Name: Xande' Skywalker
    Weapon: lightsaber
    Lightsaber Color: blue
    Hair Color: brown
    Eye color: blue
    Height: 5'9
    Character description: Seemingly unfeeling, very attuned to the Force. A dry, witty sense of humor and is beloved by those who take the time to get to know him. Ancestor of the Skywalker family.

3. Darth_Jesoi

Jun 24, 2002
    Hey, Em. Thanks for siging up!

4. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    Your welcome and please, call me Emmi!

(Silent Sith invited me. ;) )

5. Darth_Jesoi

Jun 24, 2002
    Emmi. Ah, SilentSith. Ok!

6. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002
    :) I can't wait. This sounds fun!!

7. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Okay, now this looks intresting. When does it start?

Name: Lady Xanatos
    Real Name (if you have one): Kali Aidan
    Weapon: double bladed lightsaber, dagger, whip
    Lightsaber color (if you have one): dark gray, near black
    Hair Color: black, blood red hightlights
    Eye Color: dark gray/green eyes
    Height: 5?8
    Character description: Cold, aggressive. Family ties are far from a problem for her. She can be a cold-blooded killer to a fiery temptress. Power is a drive in her.

Name: Estella Aidan
    Weapon: lightsaber, dagger
    Lightsaber Color: gray
    Hair Color: blood red
    Eye color: golden green
    Character description: She is wise and calm most of the time, and more or less willing to talk things out, except with the Sith. Aggressive when necessary. She once was of the Sith order, but returned to the Jedi, after serving the dark side for so long.

Name: Darth Theron
    Species: Sora?sa, they look human except have wings and blue/silver marks around their neckline, and on the upper part of both arms
    Real Name (if you have one): La?tranar Kemra
    Weapon: lightsaber, crossbow
    Lightsaber color (if you have one): red
    Hair Color: white
    Eye Color: blue
    Height: 6?10
    Character description: Very different from most Sora?sa, he has a taste for blood. But he has a sarcastic side, and a sharp wit, with a survival instinct that is strong within him. He would lay down his life for the Sith, as he feels that their way is right.

Name: Liam Tanek (He refuses to tell his real name.)
    Age: 400, looks around 28 if and when he feels like being in human form
    Species: Jagaar, cat like species with human like hands and feet, shape shifters
    Weapon: lightsaber, claws, tail, teeth
    Lightsaber Color: green
    Hair/Fur Color: black
    Eye color: green/silver
    Height: 7?
    Character description: He rarely, if ever, shifts to human. He is very protective of life, but will kill to protect those that need protecting. He is playful, and does not yet have the full weight of Immortality. But he can be serious when he pleases, and sometimes wise. Also, he refuses to speak of his past.

8. SilentSith

SilentSith Jedi Master star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    Neon Star- Glad you signed up! Jesoi and I haven't decided when we're starting the RR itself, yet. Right now we're trying to figure out who is even willing to do it. Hopefully this will work out as we plan it.

Thanks again!

9. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    i'll sighn up but first i have a question, are we allowed to have characters that turn to the light or dark side during the RR?

Edit: one more question i'm going to have a character who's last name is Skywalker, is that a problem?

10. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    jacen- That'll be fine...considering that I might do it...who knows? But yes, that's great. It'll make a good plot twist.

Secondly, since it's already been done, I don't suppose it's a prob.

*edit* Whoops...wrong sign-on. Just in case I end up doing that again, Darth Jesoi is me.

11. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Name: Lady Dakress
    Real Name (if you have one): Kiara Skywalker
    Lightsaber color (if you have one): Red
    Hair Color: long, wavy, blond hair
    Eye Color: light blue
    Height: 5'5
    Character description: she is strong willed and easy to anger. she holds a huge grudge against the Jedi and her family, she has a brother who is a jedi knight, Xande' Skywalker, knowing that her brother is a Jedi fills her with rage. she is however reckless and loves to do something fast and dangerous when she is angry. there are some Sith that veiw her as a threat since her anger goes unchecked and gets out of control. once during a temper tantrum of rage she sent out powerful force lighting bolts at anything that moved. 2 apprentices were badly hurt but survived and 5 apprentices died shortly afterwards.
    (i hope this is okay.)

Name: Vaccabacca
    Age: a few years into adulthood. (i'm not sure what the age should be.)
    Species: Wookie
    Lightsaber Color: Deep Orange
    Hair Color: Light brown
    Eye color: Brown
    Height: 6' (something.)
    Character description: loyal, strong and great with a lightsaber. Vaccabacca is a devoted Jedi.
    he has many friends.
    Ancester of Chewbacca.

Name: Darth Drandrihe
    Real Name (if you have one): (he keeps it a secret, even from his fellow sith.)
    Weapon: Double bladed Lightsaber
    Lightsaber color (if you have one): One blade is red and the other is black with a red tinge.
    Hair Color: Red
    Eye Color: Dark Green
    Height: 5'9
    Character description: he has a grudge against the jedi, he is full of hatred, hatred that had been planted by his father. he is a dangerous adversary, even most of the Sith fear him. he has been offered a seat in the Sith council numerous times, once he was offered to be the head of the sith council. he refused everytime. His, perhaps only true friend is Lady Dakress.

Name: Nije-Joh Jinn
    Lightsaber Color: Sea Green
    Hair Color: Light Brown
    Eye color: Light Blue
    Height: 6'2
    Character description: Nije-Joh Jinn has been on the Council for 10 years, he has trained three pawdawans. He is known for his skill with his lightsaber. he believes thats people can turn from the darkside so he is known to talk to sith during lightsaber duals. he is known for many things and loved, respected by all jedi.
    Ancestor of Qui-Gon Jinn.

12. SilentSith

Jun 24, 2002
    Here are my characters! Now I have five characters only because Jesoi and I are sharing one.

<<>><<>><<>>

Name: Darth Terloper
    Species: human
    Rank: Sith Lord, senior Council Member, Head of the Sith Council
    Jedi Name (if you have one): Jieran-Kenobi
    Weapon: double-bladed lightsaber
    Hair Color: black with little (very little) brown
    Eye Color: icy-aqua
    Height: 6?3
    Character description: hard leader, protective of his sister (Darth Solent), quiet, but bold, has a glare that makes anyone obey, dislikes playing, hates the Jedi, has a cold heart toward anyone who betrays him, and has plans to destroy the Jedi Order. Master of the lightsaber and Force, and an Ancestor to Obi-Wan-Kenobi.

Name: Darth Solent
    Rank: Sith Lord (Lady?), second in command of the Sith Council (with Jesoi)
    Jedi name: La-Ji-Kenobi
    Weapon: two lightsaber, Force, handblade (looks like a bracelet when not on, but when on it is thin like a sword, long like a lightsaber, color of the lightsaber, and is as deadly as them)
    Lightsaber color: ruby red (handblade is indigo)
    Hair color: very dark, shoulder length, wavy auburn
    Eye Color: deep turquoise
    Height: 5?7
    Character description: silent, leader if needs be, but would rather be the follower, loyal to her brother even in times she disagrees, has a glare that would make anyone obey, follows her brother?s wishes, protective of her followers, but kind friend to all the Sith, rarely speaks, has a cool heart toward the Jedi, and regrets her twin sister (Neb-Ula-Kenobi) will not turn. Known as the Peace-maker among the Sith. A master of the lightsaber and hand-to-hand combat and an ancestor to Obi-Wan-Kenobi.

Name: Darth Xela
    Jedi Name (if you have one): none
    Weapon: two attachable lightsabers (making a double lightsaber)
    Lightsaber color (if you have one): ruby red
    Hair Color: pitch black
    Eye Color: jungle green
    Height: 5?7
    Character description: Mysterious, doesn?t get attached to anything or anyone, but what she is attached to she?ll protect with her life. Hates being ordered around, distrusts everyone, quiet observer and skillful fighter.

Name: Neb-Ula-Kenobi
    Weapon: lightsaber, and handblade (looks like a bracelet when not on, but when on it is thin like a sword, long like a lightsaber, color of the lightsaber, and is as deadly as them)
    Lightsaber Color: aqua (handsaber color is teal)
    Hair Color: long, straight ginger-brown
    Eye color: calm forest green
    Character description: a kind leader, a warm heart to those who are friends or betrayed her, loyal to the Jedi Order, quiet when needs be, but speaks to defend those she loves, protective of the Jedi, and hurt by the fact of her brother and sister?s turning. Great swordswomen and master of the Force. An ancestor to Obi-Wan-Kenobi

Name: Lei-Charr (LAY ? EE - CAR)
    Species: Tyrisma (looks human, only difference is the face on which there is a layer of black color that appears (if not looking at it directly) like a mask, which covers her top face.
    Weapon: two short lightsabers
    Lightsaber Color: aqua
    Description: Average height, bluish-green eyes, hair looks dark when you can get a glimpse of it {always wears hood}.
    Character Description: quiet listener, always gets her way; quick realistic thinker, don?t bother her when she?s in a bad mood, expert in hand-to-hand combat and lightsaber.

<<>><<>><<>>

13. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    I'm kind of new to the boards, so I'm not quite certain of everything, yet.

I've got a couple of questions:
    1. What's an RR????!!!!
    2. How many Sith/Jedi can you have? (I mean TOTAL, in the story)?
    3. How do you sign up?
    4. And exactly what are we signing up for? (I mean, is this like many authors writing the same story or are we writing different stories that have the same fundamental idea?)

Thanks ahead for replying. I hope I'm not bothering anybody.

Aunecah_Skywalker

14. SilentSith

Jun 24, 2002
    Hi Aunecah_Skywalker, and welcome!!

I'll try my best to answer your questions, but because I'm also a newbie, Darth_Jesoi may have to answer some.

Ok a RR is a Round Robin, which could be a story with many co-authors writing the same story, or just writers just writing something for fun with no idea where they're going or how it will end (I guess, but I've never done a RR before, but I have watched them).

You can only have two Siths and two Jedi in the whole story. I have three Siths and two Jedi, only because Darth_Jesoi and I are sharing one.

To sign up you copy the questions Jesoi posted, and answer them. Then when they're all answered, you post it here.

I would like this to be a story that we all know where we're going. I'm planning on ending it after the Sith Wars, but we're beginning when Darth Terloper (the Head Council Member) is plotting against the Jedi.

I hope that explained everything. If not...I'll try again. :)

Don't worry, you're not bothering anyone. We need to know your questions so we can answer them. :)

If you (or anyone else) has questions, please ask!! Thanks!!!

Aunecah_Skywalker, if you aren't sure what to do, just PM (Private Message) me or Darth_Jesoi, and we'll help. :)

15. EmilieDarklighter

Jan 19, 2002

1. What's an RR?- A RR is a Round Robin or a story that is written by several different authors.

2. How many Sith/Jedi can you have?
    You may have four total.

3. How do you sign up? Fill out the form that Darth Jesoi left at the top of the page.

4. And exactly what are we signing up for?
    Many authors writing the same story.

So Xande' has a sister, huh? This should be interesting...;)

16. Aunecah_Skywalker

Mar 25, 2002
    Thanks for answering! :)

Name: Darth Dethro
    Species: Grathin (Yoda's species-I don't know what is, so I just made up one. [face_devil]
    Jedi Name (if you have one): Lanthi Lerina
    Weapon: Double-bladed lightsaber, technologically advanced boomerang.
    Lightsaber color (if you have one): scarlet
    Hair Color: black
    Eye Color: black
    Height: 5'12"
    Character description: He's sort of like the Yoda-of-the-Jedi character. He's wise, cunning, and is one of the few who is gifted enough to see the future as it is going to happen. Usually. He's older than most of the Sith, and would have been able to get on the Council, but he would rather be a Sith Lord and tear other people's throats out, so he refuses. (Sith Council members spend more time planning action in tents than in the field actually kicking.)

I HAVE TO GO NOW. :( I'LL ADD THE OTHER SITH CHARACTER AND THE TWO JEDI CHARACTERS LATER TODAY

17. SilentSith

Jun 24, 2002
    Everyone who has joined, thanks and I hope it's as much fun as I plan it to be.

Now, is there anyone else?

18. Loka Hask

Loka Hask Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 1999
    You guys should check out "The Sith Order", found in the fanfic archives... it toys with the same idea ;). It's very cool.

19. Aunecah_Skywalker

Mar 25, 2002
    Name: Darth Drayandha
    Real/Jedi Name: Nayen Sthiroth.
    Weapon: double-bladed Lightsaber; blaster
    Hair Color: white
    Eye Color: mossy-gray
    Height: 5'12
    Character description: Very experienced in fighting with a double-bladed lightsaber (he out-fights most of the Sith even though he is comparitively very young), he is their spy. He is the one who deals with finding about top-secret missions (both Jedi and otherwise)--especially ones that involve many Jedi--and foiling them (which usually means killing the Jedi involved).

JEDI

Name: Revati Athilda
    Weapon: lightsaber (rarely used) ***
    Lightsaber Color: light-blue
    Hair Color: dark-brown; long
    Eye color: brilliant-green
    Height: 5'6"
    Character description: She's brought to the Jedi Temple by Master Anisa, rescued from the murderous Bushalian Pirates. She's a pacifist, and prefers talking out problems rather than using "aggressive-negotiations." She's very good with words. And even when it comes to using a weapon, she prefers using the Force rather than her lightsaber.

*** I have another question: Can I say that all apprentices of the Jedi Order have lightsabers (blue-bladed) issued to them; and they build their own lightsabers just before they become Jedi Knights (i.e. building their lightsabers is part of the trials)? ***

Name: Mra Anisa
    Species: Kri
    Weapon: lightsaber; stokhli (did I spell that right?) stick.
    Lightsaber Color: emerald-green
    Hair Color: blond
    Eye color: black
    Height: 5'9"
    Character description: She's one of the best Jedi Healers in the galaxy, though when it comes to wars and battles, she can become rather aggressive. She is good at lightsaber duals. If there is one person she hates, it is Lamor Non who ruthlessly murdered her prevoius three apprentices; it took quite a bit of convincing for her to take on a fourth apprentice, knowing the danger she is putting the other in.

20. Aunecah_Skywalker

Mar 25, 2002
    Hi, guys. I just have a few more questions.

1. How much writing am I expected to do daily?

2. How long do you think it's going to take to finish this story?

(Sorry, it's just that if this is going to take the whole summer, and maybe even more time than that, then I can't be in this RR :(. I hadn't realized that before when I signed up. I just don't want to stir up trouble and averse feelings by stopping to write in the middle of the story.)

**I feel like an ignorant imbecile** :(. But that's okay, I guess. Like I said, I'm totally new to this whole thing! :)

Thanks,
    Aunecah_Skywalker

21. SilentSith

Jun 24, 2002
    Loka Hask- Thanks for telling us that, I'll head over that way and see what I find. Thanks again!!

Aunecah_Skywalker- About the lightsabers' color, I don't mind if all your Jedi apprentices have blue lightsabers, but I'm not going to say that all THE Jedi apprentices have blue lightsaber. I only say that, because there are some people that would like their characters, which are Jedi apprentices to have a different color lightsaber instead of always blue. Again, I don't mind your characters having it, but that's not a rule for all Jedi apprentices.

You can write as much or as little as you would like in this RR. It can be a short chapter or a long chapter. Doesn't truly matter as long as everything lines up.

I'm not sure how long it will take to complete this RR, but if we all stay together and work together, then maybe two months. Something like that, but I can't say for sure, because I've never done a RR before.

If you don't think you can finish it, you know you can always kill off your characters if you want. No one will be mad at you if you stopped in the middle of the story. I understand your reasons completely!

Thanks for signing up!!

22. Aunecah_Skywalker

Mar 25, 2002
    Thanks, SilentSith . Count me in, then.

23. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
  24. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    starting up the story tomorrow or the day after! [face_smile]

25. SilentSith

Jun 24, 2002
    Very well, Jaci! Can't wait to start it. :) Welcome back!!

(<SilentSith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.