main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive [Sign-Ups] RPF vs. EUC Lightsaber Tournament - Contestants Announced!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Imperial_Hammer , Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    And another homebreed psychopath against an RPer trained by us but loyal only to the dreaded EUC. En Garde, Mitth! En Garde! [face_mischief]

2. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Go Fin Go!

When Claire isn´t around, somebody has to fire you up. Go get them, Lorn! Get them!

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Well I just realized I made a major blunder, worthy to myself to fall upon the scabbard. Mainly because the sword tends to kill to often:p

Sorry Fin, for some reason I had thought that Rage meant only that a character was invunerable to being hurt for that post and the reply or previous post. Besides being crazy I can't think of how I forgot about the strength8-}

4. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007

And I could make another post. Good, good. I was having hard feelings about my lack of time for this pecific duel against fabolous Mitth-Fisto . . . ruling Best RPer of this season!

5. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    And so the final bell toles upon us...I think...unless Fin wants to add another post...

It has been great to go up against one of the greats of the RP such as Fin and I hope everyone enjoyed the duel as much as I did, especially Fin. Here's to a great battle and opponent!

6. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    The honor was totally on my side, Mitth and I enjoyed it a lot . . . they made a less antagonistic, much darker coupling this time . . . great fun. Really. *bows* And a very great pleasure.

7. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    And you did it FIN! YOU DID IT! Second RPer for the EUC met Fin and now he´s toast!

Well, actually kinda sorry, Mitth. Loved your char. Great udel both of us. Lorn is still one of the by far more creepy guys in the RPF, though.

8. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Great fight both of you. I enjoyed reading it. Again a shame one had to go . . . and of course congrats Fin!

9. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Oh yeah! I'm free! Got time for the proportinality of kV to mAs with an indicative S exposure index![face_dancing]

How long have you been there? That long....well what I meant to say is that although I regret having lost to Fin in this match I must admit that with the new semester starting I didn't have time for posting in general, and my quality dropped drastically. So in a way I am glad to have lost since this deserves a poster or higher means...yes that is what I meant and that's my story and I'm sticking to it[face_batting]

Congratulations Fins!=D=

10. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Okay, the EUC is out? :) Well, then we RPF people have to see who it will be. Now it´s only for sport. As the honor of the RPF is already defended successfully!

Yay to our RPF [face_dancing]

11. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Okay, then I think my usual Go RPF GO! Is a little pointless?

Well. ANYWAY.

GO RPF GO! [face_peace]

12. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Wow... fastest trip to the finals ever for Gunny there. :p

13. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
  14. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    That´s and interesting combination. An Inquisitor, a madman and a Jedi. I guess we can´t count on Insipids count, as he will be pissed no true Sith made it :p

Let´s begin, my friends.

15. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    DarkLordoftheFins, a smoking last post! Almost a shame I have to wait for JediGunship to get his out of the way before I respond.

That said, JG, thank you for opening up the corridors outside the arena, uh, Convocation Chamber, with your opening post!

16. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Three way duel is an interesting situaiton. And yes, this last post is creepy. Lorn is just the quinessential guy you DON´T WANNA MEET IN A DARK ALLEY :D A shame you have only two weeks, actually.

:p Go RPF go!

We still are the roleplayers, here. Perhaps the EUC can see some light if we do a . . . fanon contest or something :p

17. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    o_O The RPF is congratulating itself cause half the EUC Withdrew for various personal/other reasons. Must not have had a lot of confidence to win otherwise then did you :p

18. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    So you ran away so we should chase after you and stab you in the back? [face_laugh] Sorry, we did not consider this part of a duel :p Well, I must say my two favourite´s (best chances to win, I mean) were both from the EUC. And both did not run away, at all. I am actually surprised by the way the duels developed. But good sports it was. Now let´s see who claims the title!

19. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Ran away? No i looked for where the competition was, didn't see it, and moved on. :p

20. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Well, I did not feel like anybody had withdrawn when they kicked my poor psycho´s butt around Tatooine and Mustafar. Thanks Sith-I-5. I think we never actually played. That could be a rather interesting exchange, considering from what different games we originate.

21. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Just got my post up. Go ahead and post, I-5. :)

22. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Thanks, 'Gunship!

28/09 My post is ready to roll. It does look like Nelf is not going to reach the End Credits, though.

23. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    I really am surprised by these duels every time . . . a shame so much drama surrounded them, because they are fun to read. Really. :)

Well, I hope some of the great characters around the tourney show up in actual games. Even though I don´t wanna meet Lorn, really. :pAnd Nelf is GAW III is he?

24. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    That happens when you don´t call other characters by name. I think my post was misread, I actually did attack Nelf. :rolleyes:But we´re past edit, I think.

25. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Not sure if extension makes any sense. I have a hard time updating my game and will then vanish again, as work is killing me, indeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.