Tucson Signatures

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by firstsonofsolo, Jul 9, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    It has come to my attention via Lauren one of our newest members that it is very hard to keep track of who is who.

If at all possible can I have you all add your name and fan force title (if you have one) to the top line of your signatures? I completely understand if you wish to be anonymous (spl) but most of us have our names in our profiles already. It is just a simple reminder to those newcomers to who is who and what is what.

Thanks!
  2. Mugen Jedi Master

star 4
    I downright refuse to do anything you say! So stifle yourself, or God so help me...

oh wait.

This IS a good idea! Carry on. :p
  3. padumavati Jedi Knight

star 1
  4. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL, that was cute.

You can change that to Mini Guru
  5. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  6. padumavati Jedi Knight

star 1
    If I'm Official then I could totally be

Lauren, OMG

:D
  7. PikeKrzoick Jedi Padawan

Hey, this is a good idea. Now everyone will finally know who I am. Nah...who am I kidding. Even with my name in the signature, most of you still won't know who I am.
  8. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Just bumping this one up for any noobs and a few members who still have not done it........
  9. 14of3amberofborg Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok Fine...
    Not that it wasn't easy to figure out....
  10. thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Master

star 4
  11. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Watch out! Wookiee Rage! :eek: It's bad enough Jango lost his head now your pushing it for him to have his arms pulled out of the sockets? :p

To answer your question Jack (sig)... what in it for you if you join the dark side are cookies. :p
  12. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    I opted out of doing this.. but that is because my name is fairly prominent anyway in my screenname.
  13. Bylar Jedi Knight

star 1
    but i have used all the allowable characters and theres no room for my name...wait i can take out a couple of the "and"'s.....hmmmm

k all done...well its at the bottom rather than the top sorry but that will have to do lol
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby