main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Significant Other...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Just curious as to what it really drives my fellow Fan Forcers... I guess I'm VERY shallow... I need someone that is above and beyond perfect... The top ten qualities would be...

10. Has to be easy on the eyes... not a super model but someone that doesn't make me jump every time we make eye contact. Willing to wear spandex or tight leather helps ;).
    9. Has to love art in some form or fashion... I may not know the finer points of certain periods but I can tell you what I like... and more importantly what I don't.
    8. Has to be willing to try something new...and take risk or do spontaneous things... life is too short to hold back.
    7. Has to enjoy simple pleasures of life... either it be a dance in the rain or enjoying a quiet sunset... "The best things in life are free."
    6. Has to be a movie buff... otherwise I'll never have anything witty to say around them... actually someone to watch movies with... not give in depth reviews about how it sucked... honestly most movies are too far fetched to rationalize... let go and have fun.
    5. Has to share a love of reading and literature in general... the great thinkers of the world have passed on... their knowledge should endure.
    4. Has to share an understanding of alone time... I have been a loner most of my life... outside looking in... would like to have time to myself to think.
    3. Has to be strong willed, determined or hard headed... too stubborn to give up on a slob like me :D.
    2. Has to have a strong sense of humor... most of the time I kid around but sometimes I can take a joke a step too far... I guess anyone can ;)
    1. Has to have a great mind! Someone to debate the finer points of life and question almost everything... those who know me know how I like to challenge one to think about hard pressing issues... and in turn help me see issues from another angle.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

2. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
  3. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Wow that's a little anti-climatic Entropy... care to elaborate? And for those of you who have found your significant other tell us what it was about them that had you hooked.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Myself and my significant other are too stubborn to give up on each other. That's the secret to love, my friends. ;)

5. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    One definite, and I think this will apply to all of us here... you HAVE to find someone who can tolerate your "habits".... Yes, I am referring to our Star Wars love. :)

6. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    My husband is perfect! He humor's me and my crazy hobbies, even to the point of letting dress him up like a Jedi Padawan...of course he doesn't complain when I dress like a twi-lek....

I love my husband because he understands me, and loves me despite my imperfections. Also, he's really HOT!

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    No offense, J-9, but you will have to pardon me if I refuse to call ANY fellow male "HOT". ;) But he was a nice fella, thats for sure. :)

8. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Any guy who's willing to spontainiously burst out an Elvis song is alright by me.

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Durn, where was I when that happened? I missed it! :(

10. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Probably outside talking to the cops about Galaxies.

11. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ahhhhh, ok. The puzzle parts are starting to fill in now.....

12. Akaria

Akaria Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2003
    Now that is a load of....... If anyone knows Lod-reh on SWG, they are well aware of his ideas on slavery. I find it rather amusing you want someone like this yet you are all for slaves.

Akaria

p.s Akaria knows to expect retaliation from the guns of Lod-reh!!!

13. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I also said women should be silent wench! And what does the fact that slavery is NOT wrong have to do with anything? Are you telling me that if you could have one ( or multiple ) slave(s) you would not take advantage of it? "Search your feelings... you know it to be true."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

14. Akaria

Oct 8, 2003
    Never once have I ever wanted to be so sadistic to want to have a person who is enslaved to me by force.

I would rather end a person's life before I force them into a world of pain, misery and complete oppression.

"Death is a release not a punishment." - DragonHeart

I feel that slavery on a judicial level may be justified. For it has a "mandate from the masses". However, it is not a true form of slavery. For no one person owns them, no one owns them. They work to repay their debt to society. So in a way it is slavery but it is not.

What you want is someone who is a love slave, that is depended upon you at all times. To own someone like that is wrong, to own someone at all is wrong. No one deserves that not even if you would treat them well. For if someone choses to follow someone, they are not a slave for they are there by choice in which they can leave at anytime.

As for that silence wench bit, Let us see how long you last when you have Thousands of volts flowing through your body as if the Emperor himself struck you down.

Akaria
    "She turns on her light lighting cannon and and loads it." I don't think you want any, Riff knows all about what this thing can do.

15. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    All I said is slavery can be justified therefore it can not be called wrong... in the terms of "right and wrong". That being said... the uses of a slave can be construed as being uncompassionate or abusive... though not wrong.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

16. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Some folks are assuring themselves a life without marriage, thats for sure. :) And just you keep on thinking that lightning cannon will hold me down, akaria... it will be your downfall one day soon, just you wait. :)

17. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Akaria, I think you miss understand the point. A Significant Other is someone you respect and wish to share a life bond with... this can NOT be the same person you wish to have enslaved to you. Think of the Significant Other as being someone to parley conversation and share intimate emotional details with. A slave is no more than a toy... you should not form bonds with a wretch as lowly as that. Though you may have a favorite like any toy... likewise if it breaks just go out and get another one.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

18. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    One thing I want to add to this, is that you two may want to let folks in that you are Roleplaying, here.... lest they get the wrong idea and really think you are a bunch of sickos, hehe.... Us here at the Eastern Rim know of you two slipping in and out of RP, but some folks other than us might miss that, and think... WHAT THE ??!!!????

Know what I mean? :)

19. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    RPing??? Oh yeah, that's it... totally in a fictional sense... ofcourse... what do you REALLY think I would want to enslave anyone? No... not just anyone....

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

20. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Nope, I just dont want anyone else to think you are serious! :)

21. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    I thought I had a significant other--someone you can connect with and be yourself around without any negative feedback or judgement. But as the sun sets and rises, things change, but I always wonder, what could have happened? But then as of late, because of some words of a fellow FanForce padre, I got to thinking, nit what if...but "What could be"? I mean, in the darkest of tunnels, someone's got to have a memorized "Light" spell somewhere. Maybe, just maybe, I can be truly happy again..it's been awhile.
    Sorry, this is rare that I pour my heart out like this...but hey, the more you all know, maybe the better off you'll be,eh?

22. Akaria

Oct 8, 2003
    If you don't act and make good on your own wishes then you have reason to moan and complain. You will never know until you go after it.

Also do not waste time.... for when you do there will be others willing to go as far as you wouldn't. That is how many lose the loves of their life. I should know for I am one of that number. Stefy.... I know you will not read this, but I am sorry. If I could change this world and relive my life I would give my very soul just to be with you.

Thanks Shindo..... I didn't want to say that and I am too lazy to delete it.

23. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Blown chances really, well, blow dont they Akaria. Had the same thing in high school. Really sweet, smart, and cute girl really had a crush on me. We were in the band together and I just thought of us as freinds. When I graduated we got together once, kind of a "friend date" type thing but I still didnt make the most of it. Later, when I finally realized just how much I cared for her it was to late. Dont get me wrong, I really love my wife. But whenever I hear the song "Amanda" by Boston I cant help but think what could have been.

24. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Waxing philosophic aye? Well, as a friend of mine once said, "When the booty calls, you'd best answer. Cause if you don't, someone else will."

25. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Should've, could've, would've... one thing that will never leave is Blue Milk and good friends to share your loss with.

/here's to the one that got away...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.