main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Signs-X Webpage is up!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by citizen-tom, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citizen-tom

citizen-tom Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    Well, I changed my FanFilm's name from "Signs-The FanFilm" to "Signs-X" for a reason that will be made clearer in the film. Also, there has been some shooting. Me and a friend went out and made a small crop-circle we needed for one scene in a neighbor's (who approved) field. It was great fun! Anyways, don't laugh at my first attempt at a webpage. Link is in the sig.

2. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Cant say it reminds me of the movie Signs, but I'm still intrigued.

~Neszis~

3. citizen-tom

May 20, 2002
    It's actually a LOT different. Which I know A lot of people will see as bad, but I'm confident in my script. :)

One scene we have already shot is so awesome, we were both shocked how well it looked. We literally had people with cameras on their head running around a cornfield. :S

It was in a blueish tinted nightvision and we didn't tell them when things were gonna pop out at them so we could get a genuine reaction.

One of our Aims was to get our point across, but along the way, scare the audience out of their freaking mind as many times as possible. :p

4. Semaj Ovured

Semaj Ovured Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2000
    BEWARE GANG, THIS WEB HOST WANTS TO INSTALL THE INSIDEOUS SPYWARE KNOWN AS GATOR!

(Sorry, man, but if you sign up with a host that does this crap ...)

5. Ptx

Ptx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 19, 2000
    Call me dumb, but why are you calling it a fanfilm if it has nothing to do with the movie?

Pete

6. citizen-tom

May 20, 2002
    angelfire does this?

It does have to do with the movie! It takes place during the exact same time frame during the same incident!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.