main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Signs You have Seen E2 Too Many Times...

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by V Wing Fighter Pilot, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Grilled-Sarlacc LOL!!!! :D

God I love that photo...makes Dooku look so deranged.

2. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    When you go home, close the blinds and sit quietly in a room to focus on the disturbances in the force. And you hear voices. :D

[image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/s/i/voices.jpg]

3. Skywalk272

Skywalk272 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2000
    What about when you get out of a cab, and you ask the driver to wait a few minutes for you, and you could swear that he said . .

Okie! Okie!

:D

4. Only_2

Only_2 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    You go the TFN everyday to talk about AOTC and end up getting in a flame war with an idiot over the phantom edit, which really has nothing to do with AOTC.

5. RagnarRocker

RagnarRocker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    I fell asleep in the theatre. For like a whole 5 minutes. This was during my 6th and final viewing (final because it was the last showing).

I feel terrible, i missed Padme's little love confession to Anakin, and them being wheeled into the arena.

6. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    When people piss you off, you tell them your powers are far beyond theirs and to "back down". You then "use the force" to push them across the room.

[image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/s/i/res.jpg]

7. RagnarRocker

RagnarRocker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    ....strangely it never works and i end up getting my ass kicked.

8. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    Whenever anyone asks you a question about anything, you just tell them "the dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is", and then walk away with a wooden cane.

[image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/s/i/promo19.jpg]

9. Skywalk272

Feb 16, 2000
    You stop using contractions completely and only say Can not and would not when it would be easier just to say can't and wouldn't.

10. MINI_YODA

MINI_YODA Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 25, 2002
    you notice that Dexter is wearing a designer shirt with the logo of a bird on it.

11. Chewies_bandolier

Chewies_bandolier Force Ghost star 4

May 5, 2002
    You watch it again to catch the "really really" small details - and get really excited when you see the clones eating with the EXACT same sort of knives and forks that you have, at home :D

12. Skywalk272

Feb 16, 2000
    :eek:

Runs to check and see if sivlerware is the same . . .. hmmm probably not :(

13. Shmi02

Shmi02 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2002
    You and your equally obsessed coworkers start referring to your boss as Yoda. And the much loathed bank president as Dooku.

You can work an AOTC reference into any conversation-- politics, the weather, where you should eat for dinner, etc.-- anything.

14. Skywalk272

Feb 16, 2000
    "You can work an AOTC reference into any conversation-- politics, the weather, where you should eat for dinner, etc.-- anything."

Politics - You write a letter to your congressman demanding "Agressive negotions" with Bahgdad about U.N. weapons inspectors.

Weather - (TPM) You manage to persuade a girl to come home with you to take shelter because sandstorm/snowstorm/thunderstorms (depending on where you live) are very . . . very . . . dangerous. (Ok so I cheated a little on this one)

Dinner - You die your milk blue, just for fun . . .

Anything - When driving, drive directly into oncoming traffic with a friend in the car while laughing histarically at their panic. .

[face_devil]

15. Texas_Jedi

Texas_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 1999
    When you drive 45 minutes one way to see it over and over again after you've seen in 20 times already.

16. Skywalk272

Feb 16, 2000
    I drove two hours the first time .. . hmmm I wonder if its still playing in Tallahassee?

17. Skywalk272

Feb 16, 2000
    Nooooooooooo! Don't sink . . . there MUST be more!

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    It's two months after the film has been released and you still have nearly the first thought upon waking is that of AOTC and what you want to post on TF.N that day.

Sadly, yes that is me :(

19. Skywalk272

Feb 16, 2000
    Not that sad, That's all of us.

My name is Travis Hightower, I'm 23 years old, and I'm a Star Wars-o-holic

20. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Hello Travis!!!

21. Skywalk272

Feb 16, 2000
    Wait a minute . . .

Nobody's going to make me quit are they? :p

Anyway ummm . . .

When other drivers on the road do stupid things, you say "Blast! this is why I Hate Driving."

22. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Or if you see a driver acting completely insane you yell, "That creep is going to get deep fried!"

23. Grilled-Sarlacc

Jul 19, 2001
    You've seen Ep2 too many times if you and your buddy think it would be fun to re-enact the Coruscant chase sequence by pouring gasoline on the street and setting on fire, and then to try and swerve your car around the flames while driving at high speeds.

[image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/s/i/luxuryairspeeder.jpg]

And then hooking your jumper cables up to a local power generator and pretending it was a mistake by yelling at your friend "How many times have I told you to stay away from power couplings!"

[image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/s/i/obiani.jpg]

24. Maul5

Maul5 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2001
    This just happen yesterday, I spent my whole lunch hour talking about AOTC( pointing out every detail) with the Mailman after he saw it for the first time, and then him asking me every 5 minutes when did that happen or saying I didnt notice that.

Or this classic My Girlfriend saying " OH please not again I like star wars and everything but cant we see something else" and then I said" not until the starwars Year is over then your off the hook for two years." :D

25. Skywalk272

Feb 16, 2000
    That's all fine G-S, but I don't recomend jumping out of your car from an overpass and trying to land on another car . . . I got a nasty scar from that one. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.