main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Signs you're a Geek - Add On

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Liz Skywalker, Jan 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coolguy4522

Coolguy4522 Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Have ever even vistited TF.N.

2. That_Flashing

That_Flashing Jedi Master star 5

Aug 22, 2000
    You think of signs that other people are geeks. [face_plain]

3. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    You play TIE Fighter while wearing TIE Fighter armor.

4. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    When someone calls you a geek, you smile warmly and thank them for their compliment. I've done that a couple of times . . . it's fun :)

Yes yes yes I know what you mean! :) It really is fun!

And everyday at recess the first thing that your attention turns to is the (hopefully) unoccupied computer, which is the last thing that your stop working at when class starts (that's me!) :)

You spend 10 minutes explaining technical terms then realise that the person next to you has fallen asleep ;)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  5. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    You can speak more elvish than spanish, a language you've been taking more or less since the seventh grade. ;)

You have a basic understanding of how hyperdrive works.

You've designed not one... not two... not three... but FOUR unique star wars ships.

In another month, you will have been in the longest relationship with a member of the fairer sex to date... and that person is a fellow JC member who lives halfway across the country from you. ;)

You have a crude punk-ish smiley face drawn on the side of your computer named Bob... and you talk to him. [face_plain] 8-}

6. Lord_of_the_Socks

Lord_of_the_Socks Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2001
    My computer's named Bob, I get mad at him when the internet is down.

7. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    I said "dot dot dot" in a conversation instead of staring in silence once....I've designed over 10 star wars ships, and I had one post where nearly all of the people that posted in it were my socks, I think about three other people posted in it before it got locked. *shrugs* I also have a somewhat pathetic social life!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.