main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY SIJO

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by thesilverspyder, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thesilverspyder

thesilverspyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    So, if anyone remembers the Episode 2-3 Anakin that was there with SIJO, he's a friend of mine from BestBuy. His costume wasn't bad at all. He lives in Mayfield and is a part of SIJO. ?? Anyway, I subtly invited him to our next event/meeting. Check the e-mail BELOW:

Hey Dennis,
    It was cool seeing you at the con this weekend. Hope you had as much fun as I did. Your costume was pretty good dude, not as good as mine of course, but whatever. Obi-wan does wind up cutting your legs and arm off. Anyway, the Imperials aren't doing anything for a while as far as get-togethers go, (we need a break!) but I wanted to invite you to our next event/meeting thing whenever it may be. We're trying to re-do our website with a calendar, but I'll let you know. You don't have to leave SIJO or join the Imperials, but it would be cool if you would come and at least meet everyone. Have fun working at WorstBuy! :)

Josh Estes

See last post

2. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Well....he DOES live in Kentucky, so it only makes sense. He's a good kid and darn it, he seems to always find new figures fast. Curses!

3. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Cool, he might like not having to drive all the way to Carbondale. pv

4. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Well, we all know how he got those figures so fast...

5. ED-VADER

ED-VADER Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    OOOHHH!!!

6. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Unlike you? I'm not starting anything.

7. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Are you out of your mind???

Why in the hell would you want to go jump on a board when none of these folks jumped on yours, just to start an issue that needed to die a long time ago???

I sit here stunned. Why would you go provoke something so silly??

Then what the hell are you doing on this board making public accusations that most of us had no idea about and had no business knowing?? You needed to take that issue up directly with whomever is harrassing you - not play it out on a public forum dude.

Let it go. Let it die. Get over it. Move on. My advice meant in all sincerity and without any ill intent. You are not serving your members, your freinds or the love of Star Wars in continuing a feud like this. It's embarrassing for everyone, myself included.

8. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Bottom line is this, I'm glad your finally putting an effort into your club, and I mean that, your members deserve that, finally. But don't get sidetracked by our comments, you can never change what you did or our opinion of you or how we voice it, so just move on. And, I'm sorry, if we see someone who looks like someone that might make a good member, were gonna invite that person out. even if he or she is in your club. We gave you guys the entire stage at the last Metro show. So focus on your club.

9. lil_trooper

lil_trooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2007
    ahhhhh, so you're the dude?

10. thesilverspyder

thesilverspyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    Good Lord fellas!
    Don't start re-hashing old crap because I invited a friend of mine to the meeting! I feel bad now and I shouldn't.

11. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Don't feel bad about inviting someone to the club, you did the right thing. Rodan is just feeling threatend by the invite and had to post so we responded, trust me, not a big deal. pv

12. SithMonger

Dec 1, 2005
    Hey, spyder, you just did what any friend would do. Don't feel bad about it. We're not the ones who have made this difficult. I was really set back by the fact that someone who we had no argument with the last con when they had the ENTIRE stage by themselves whined and moaned about us having only part of the stage. This from people who didn't even bother to show up the second day of that con. It never occurred to me that that wouldn't be seen as fair, but apparently some people don't think that way. You offered as a friend and Dennis can do what he wants - he's a grown boy. And even if he doesn't join us, he's still a friend and we can all be in this Star Wars world together as long as we all have the right attitude.

13. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Ok, I too agree this crap has gone on long enough. We're all adults here, well most of us (TKChris is still a youngling). This little 4th grade rivalry between our groups should come to an end and the healing begin. Each of our groups do wondrous things, think of what we can accomplish together.

Yuri as far as the gay jokes go, it never began as YOU being gay, it was your boots. They were fabulous. Then somehow it was taken that you were being called gay, then retaliations then proportions got blown all out. It all started over some boots. But then again, many complaints you have voiced about our group are also based on misinterpretations and then blown out of proportion.

I do have to agree with PV in the fact that the way your group came about was sneaky and underhanded, but also like him, I'm glad it seems you have begun to pour a little more "force" into it. And your wife honestly seems to be doing a great job in helping out. I think I've seen her post as much if not more than anyone on your forum.

14. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    Just to throw my 2 cents in, here is my take on what has happened. I joined the group after the issues surrounding the first Shoes that fit event occured, so I don't have as much of a personal stake in it as others. But I do believe in loyalty. And I am loyal to the club that has provided me with so many opportunities for fun events and friendships that I would not have had otherwise. Yuri, although you may not realize, there for a long period of time, no one gave you a second thought. It was not until rumors were spread about our groups. Numerous things were said about how our group was run to other people who were not members of either group. Things which, whether you realized it or not, would make their way back to us. And when people asked me in particular about these things, I am going to tell them the real story. If that makes me an ******* for standing up for myself, and my friends in the club, then so be it. I have no problem with that.

As far as this past weekend, whatever problems you had with us being on the stage are just childish. The whole purpose of the convention was to have fun and bring joy to the children and adults who were there to enjoy themselves. Whatever issues you now have can be laid on no one's shoulders but your own. We did not make you show up late to the convention. That was not our choice. It was yours.

15. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    Ok Yuri, I'm sorry for taking pictures of you in Best Buy. That was my own doing, so please don't pull the entire Imps in on that. If you want to go on and on about how we've done you so bad and we keep doing so, so be it. At one time I actually wanted to hang out and be friends with you, but not since you've decided to be all "nobody likes me, everyone is against me" . Here's a news flash, you brought a bunch of this all on yourself, minus what I did, but if you have wish to talk to me about that , feel free to call me or talk to me the next time I'm at your work or something.

16. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    After hearing some of the things that have been said about us from people and groups that have nothing to do with either PAD IMPS. or SIJO, I think Yuri has got off easy.

2 cents entered.

17. TK8050

TK8050 Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2007
    Wow! Look at all of the postings on this thread! Time for a thread killer?..

First and foremost; Vader has every right to have an opinion with regard to the ?out? comment. It was directed to Rodan, in hopes of him finally realizing that his rumors have made it back to Vader and he?s aware that Rodan?s been behind every single slanderous and vicious attack. Rodan has spread malicious and untrue lies that ruin creditability, families and careers and I stand behind Vader for at least attempting to address the real issue and will always faithfully serve My'Lord and the Empire. *Kneeling*

So here it is, all laid out Rodan.

We don?t appreciate you telling lies about our group or any single member of our club. You don?t know who we are as an entity and never bothered to take the time to get to know any of us as individuals. Your issues with our club began at my home?not a club event, but a private party in-which beer was present and you didn?t like it being chilled in an R2 cooler. Not the club?s R2 cooler mind you, but a private R2 cooler. You were invited to our home as a guest, a friend, to simply hang out and play some minis. It was an opportunity early on in the infancy of our club for us to meet your wife and get to know you better. You have told everyone since that event, that ?your club dues? were spent on alcohol for a club event and you don?t enjoy attending club events where alcohol is present. None of which is true, considering I have several pictures of you at Wal-Mart IN Jedi attire, standing in the alcohol isle, holding and pretending to drink the alcohol, so don?t play games with me.

Next, you?re slimy in the way that you stabbed each and every one of us in the back when forming your club and never having the respect or dignity to effectively communicate your thoughts, feelings or intentions. You forget that I?m married to PV and know exactly how the conversations went pertaining to you beginning a new club in your area, so stop trying to convince everyone that ?you were just misunderstood? and that you did everything the right way. You didn?t. We know about you laughing and snickering in the car on the way to the Shoes that Fit event and telling your little members not to say anything to the Imperials. We know dude, because your friends and members told us the story.

After all of us feeling like you totally railroaded us and used us, you continued to make the situation worse by avoiding the issue and inquires with regard to your actions and behaviors, never acknowledging your foul or apologizing. In addition; to make things even worse, you continually called ONLY our costumed members of the club; to again, use them; as if they were going to have anything to do with you after that. You have some nerve though, I?ll give you that.

Now after the phone calls to our costumed members quit, you decided to lay low for awhile and then recently sprang back up only to begin spreading new rumors about our club giving alcohol to minors, partying, being swingers and how you?ve got pictures of Vader with other dudes. None of which are true. We know you?ve said these things because your friends, co-workers and member have told us. But in all honesty, you need to stop. Stop sending fake letters to our public affiliates and community partners trying to convince them that we?re so horrible. We?re not, and they know that. Stop attempting to ruin events that both of our clubs are involved in and stop spreading untruths about us and our members.

You?re lucky Vader has only force chocked you from a distance dude and I?m glad to see that the slanderous remarks have finally stopped with regard to PV as well. If you had any type of a decent relationship with us before this post, we would have welcomed your comments openly; however for you to climb onto our boards and just jump into a convo as if we all were friends was silly. You know that.

Bottom line Rodan, if you ever want our clubs to begin to get along?and this is a stretch, I know, you owe us all (each member of the Imperials) individual apologies and

18. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    Well said, Tk-8050. Well said.

19. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006

So say we all, TK8050. So say we all!!

20. TK8050

TK8050 Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2007

I love this club and it?s members.
    Long Live The Empire!
    I love you B.

21. TKchris

TKchris Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2008
    Wow! look what i stumbled upon, how very shocking! that's all i'm saying concerning this matter.

22. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    Me too! I love this club. Whaddya think, 8050? A TK like you and a soon-to-be TR like me.... lmao

23. TK8050

TK8050 Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2007
    Oh there?s a chance TR, there-is-a-chance. Lol??besides, we?re already married to each other, just in a Derby Universe, far far away?..

24. SithMonger

Dec 1, 2005
    Can I get in on that? lol. Hey, childish to act childish, but not childish to defend yourself by stating the facts. It all needed to be stated so everyone was in the know and can judge for themselves. Way to go TK8050 - you know what that kind of passion does to me!

25. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.