main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY SIJO

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by thesilverspyder, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    Yay! someone who loves smoking yoda! lol. proving once again that being "PC" sucks!

2. lil_trooper

lil_trooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2007
  3. Nardo

Feb 21, 2006
    politically correct! which we are not.

4. lil_trooper

Sep 8, 2007
    lol, idk why i didnt realize that's what that meant. so when can we expect the next installment of fanboy? lt

5. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Question for you - have any of the Paducah members been on Yuri's forum to post anything of late - if at all??

It would have never started *again* had Yuri used some wisdom and refrained from posting on this forum to flick some noses and then complain. He pretty much instigated this latest go 'round of ripping open old wounds. It's best to let sleeping dogs lie and not jump into a lion's den with a bullhorn, but your President did just that with red meat in hand. He cannot go and claim to be a victim here and cry foul while having SIJO members rush to his aid. He got this one started.

And I might add letting bygones remain bygones, getting over holding grudges and moving forward with the things that your club deserves to enjoy without having to walk on eggshells at Star Wars events both clubs are at because a few members hate each other and refuse to let it go.

We want to be able to fellowship and get along with each and every fan, regardless what club they are in. Some people however, cannot abide that and create an "Us or Them" atmosphere - so the harsh feelings and uncomfortableness continue. I think it's time some folks grow up, and get over the rage that seems to give them purpose.

6. lil_trooper

Sep 8, 2007
    hey, here's an idea! put the smoking yoda in the new forum BG!

7. thesilverspyder

thesilverspyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

8. BubaFatt

BubaFatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2006
    I like cake.

9. Nardo

Feb 21, 2006
    So say we all!

lmao

10. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    Cake's good but I prefer pie.

11. Mavrik1989

Mavrik1989 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2007
    Look I'm not trying to start anything and I apologize to your fan force for my actions. I just think people are thinking to much into this entire thing, and it's kinda old. So that's it!

12. lil_trooper

Sep 8, 2007
    alright, alright. dudes from SIJO who have posted on this page. this is stupid. it was simply a small invitation to one of your members, this could have led to more cooperation between the paducah imp's and your group. now, simply get over the whole "gay" bs. remember, with ppl like us(geeks, nerds, dorks, etc XD )the term "gay" usually does NOT imply being homosexual. Yuri, We're all grown ups here, ie we shouldn't engage in STARTING BS! no one went to your forum and started to whine about crap(yrs old crap). and then to top it off you went and had another person from your group come on here and do the same. you know what would solve this. forgetting about it all. idk about you, but i don't exactly like someone coming on a forum and starting drama w/my friends(i'm extremely loyal and once i say you're my friend then i'd die for you, but i hold long grudges about ppl who harm those friends). we haven't met yet, but b/c of your lil "stunt", both of you SIJO guys, i've now been given the opinion that you're douchebags(can i say that on here?). now is that what you want? we're practically in the same area of the US, we need to work together. there's not gonna be many SW events around here where we won't eventually come into contact w/each other. so just buck up and get over it, high school ended along time ago. i thought we were here as one large community of star wars. /shaking head. LT

13. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    How about some soft cake inside a flakey crust. Some sort of fruit topping. We'll call it pake. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Whats soft, moist, and fruity in a flakey crust?
    The best thing for dessert and on birthdays a must?
    A snack rich and tasty, goes great with milk,
    Give a slice to your grandma, texture as smooth as silk.
    Pie would sure hit the spot, but then would cake,
    Why not have both, get your self some pake!

From the fine folks that brought you candiels.

14. Mavrik1989

Mavrik1989 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2007
    Ok listen I apologized, if you know what that means, and just so you know Yuri didn't have me come on here I stumbled upon it on my own. I agree it needs to stop and we should work together, but calling someone gay isn't right no matter if it means homosexual or not it's still an insult. So please calm down, and don't blame Yuri for things I did and said he didn't ask me to do anything. And oh yeah I'm just looking out for my friend to, so back off.

15. lil_trooper

Sep 8, 2007
    i applaud your loyalty mavrik. all things being said i beleive it would benefit bothe groups if we just stayed on our own forums. i kno this may not be my place to say that, but i come on here to talk about SW things and funny randomness. Sry, i've never been the person to set by and watch ppl get flamed. i don't kno every lil detail about this BUT Yuri WAS in the wrong by coming here and opening the ol' history can. i do understand that you were just trying to defend him. now the whole gay thing, alright, it's not right to say it but can't ppl just leave it alone. i mean if someone called me gay, i'd laugh at it. i'm completely secure with myself so that term wouldn't affect me. i'd prolly laugh and make fun of myself right along w/anyone. apparently Yuri must have issues that he needs to deal with himself. maybe he could find a forum in his mind where he go whine about it, not here. there's just more more important things than "oh MOMMY! he called me gay!" ...seriously. What bothers me most is that you've both tarnished opinions of yourselves by coming on here. now, b/c of this that sithdude that was invited to just hang w/this group is gonna feel alienated, not by us b/c we understand, but by Yuri. that dude could have been a stepping stone for getting the two groups to work together better. idk. my advice, just don't go where you know you're bound to bring negative attention towards yourself.

PV-i hope i'm not out of line by putting my 2cents in ^^y

16. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Ummm. In my opinion anyone can post on any board. And it seems that some are trying to save this thread by changing the subject and one or two keep pulling it back. Drop the subject please. Hard feelings exist between those that have them. That won't change. Let's keep them to ourselves. Especially those of us who have no actual stake in the goings on.

So Maverick. Why the Kit Fisto? Are you working on a costume or just a fan?

LilTrooper. How far have you gotten on the Scout uniform? Are you going Empirial or Republic. I think a Republic era scout would kick arse. More so if painted in camo.

17. Nardo

Feb 21, 2006
    lmao! wow- val! how long have you been working on that? lmao.

Since everyone is talking about how we could possibly function as fanforces together? IS there an event that maybe we could do together? And, maybe, if everyone agrees to it, we could really agree to let bygones be bygones. And then SIJO members who wanted to attend an event could, or PImps could attend an event the SIJO have? It wouldn't have to be a co-planned event, maybe just we troop yours and you troop ours. Without name-calling and such? Is anyone even interested?

18. lil_trooper

Sep 8, 2007
    nope, i like the imps. i only plan on doing one rebel, kyle katarn which is already done, w/out lightsaber tho. I actually have both the TB & TK in the making

19. Nardo

Feb 21, 2006
    Whoops. I just pulled it back. Sorry, Val. My intentions are honorable.

20. lil_trooper

Sep 8, 2007
    my last comment looks really bad when taken into context. it was actually a reply to val, not nardo. XP

21. Nardo

Feb 21, 2006
    LOL. Sure, LT, sure.

22. lil_trooper

Sep 8, 2007
    TT, lmao

23. Nardo

Feb 21, 2006
    ok my turn, TT?

24. lil_trooper

Sep 8, 2007
    OMFG, i just reread my earlier post. and it sounds really BAD, and not in the way i thought it did( as in negative towards other groups)but now rereading it, it sounds like i'm batting for the other guys! omg, lmao.

25. Nardo

Feb 21, 2006
    LMAO!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.