SIJO

Discussion in 'Paducah, KY' started by thesilverspyder, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thesilverspyder Jedi Knight

star 1
    BEST... THREAD... EVAR!!!
  2. TKchris Jedi Padawan

so, lil trooper, are you still living in Murray or are you going to be in the paducah area soon?(or already here)
  3. lil_trooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    i'm afraid not, had to move back up to n. kentucky after BASIC. i couldnt find a job in murray. but iwill be back down around the 14th of april, if anyone wants to hang that week. i'll be going back to school for good next sem. depending on cash inflow i could be moved down there by this summer
  4. Nardo Jedi Knight

star 1
    So who's got cake?
  5. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    Would there be cake or pie at such an event?
  6. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have just noticed, because I'm that astute, that my username is just a jumbled up version of rodan's! So, since we have so much in common, I'll extend the olive or ivy or whatever branch...

lol

It is just a coincidence. I just thought it was kind of funny.

lqtm
  7. Nardo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Gorramit. I meant me. geez, lol.
  8. lil_trooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    yeah, i was reading tky's/really nardo's and was like WTH, he's on drugs! lol.

We're not allowed to use acronyms with "F" in them, per the owners. Sorry.
  9. LordINVAR Jedi Knight

star 2
    AMEN! I'm all up for that idea. I know that some of the SIJO folks would like nothing better than to hang together at an event or help out where they can. Heck, invite every Fanforce within a day's drive and watch how much fun Star Wars Geeks can have together with new geeks we haven't met yet!

Everyone has different gifts and talents that can be used to serve the group as a whole. Some folks are not huge on kid stuff - while other's like myself, never grew up in the first place and can relate to kid stuff. The opportunities are limitless, but we limit those opportunites when it's "us" vs "them" . I second Nardo's idea in full, and one of the main issues I wanted to get across to other folks that simply refuse to consider that idea because of hurt and pride.

MasterCPatch is going to take up thesilverspyder on his invite - and that my freinds, is most excellent. Some people DO want to move on and get along.

The future is begun.
  10. lil_trooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    going back to tkchris, i decided i'd go down to murray around the 19th of april, that way i can go to the meeting. so are you in college yet tkchris?
  11. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    I'm going to lock this. It deviated from its original purpose and I can't see it going anywhere else good from here. I truly wish you guys and gals good luck getting along with one another's chapters. My PM box is always open for advice or if you just want to crab to someone who understands and will listen :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.