main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Silenced.....Is Qui-Gon a clone? Can Obi-Wan find out before the real Qui-Gon is hurt? COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Durhelediel, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    *Goes to read other stories* Can't wait to read them! Though gotta go 'behind the lines' to read them hehehe since I'm doing this at work.

Excellent ending! hehehehe loved the humor parts!! :D

Can't wait for the sequal!! Woo-hoo!

2. Durhelediel

Durhelediel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2004
    Layren is going to love all this once she gets out of the hospital and is allowed to get back online again. :} I feel lost without my co-author, but I'm pulling together a fic for her and myself.

Kynstar, be sure to keep an eye out for that new Lauren and Jennifer fic today. :}

3. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Woo-hoo! (starts to do a jig but stops and glances at her Master. One of his eyebrows raises slightly and I stop before the jig actually starts) Great! Yeah, can't wait for it. :D Though I will wait patiently, yes I will. (Glances again at her Master who smiles and nods approvingly.)

4. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    yeah when i said i read ALL the stories i meant ALL of them yours, her's and the ones you guys write together :)

5. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Wow...I'm impressed. Not even I have that much free time. lol Just kidding. :} Well, you won't have anything new from me for a while. I'm out of town until Sunday night. Ya'll have great weekends!

6. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Where be the new fic ya was a talking about? Was lookin' about for it. Thought maybe I might've missed it.

7. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    Kynstar, it is Mixed Identity. You can get to it more quickly by clicking on the title in my bio, or you can search to page 2 on this board to get to it as well. Enjoy! Another part will be up soon.

8. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    THANKS!!! woo-hoo! loving it already! :D

9. The_Hutt

The_Hutt Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2004
    Great story! Not only was the angst good, but I really liked the clever conversation between all the characters. Sometimes the humor that Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon possess gets lost, but it was great in this thread. I also liked the relationship between Jayla and Kyran. Ah, it's a hoot! Anyways, glad to hear there's a sequal. Also, I found W'go to be really creepy and unnerving. The whole basement jail scene reminded me of Silence of the Lambs, with W'go as a Hannibal lecter in Jedi clothing. ugh. I think I'll have to read the other stories about him now. Anyways, good job!

10. Durhelediel

Mar 5, 2004
    The Hutt...WONDERFUL! That's EXACTLY the image I had with W'go in that jail scene. I'm so glad someone finally picked up on it! lol ::bows:: So glad you liked it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.