main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Silent Nights (JA Horror) *completed 9/17*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ginger_Jedi, Jul 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    I am locking this thread due to it's rating. I didn't know at the time that R rated stories were not allowed but now I do so I'm locking it to stop people from upping it. A link will be available for it in my profile however.

Summary: Obi-Wan's dreams are getting darker and a terrifying reality lies within...

Just a quick warning to everyone. This story might later rated ?R? because it is a horror... Just be careful everyone! I don?t want to cause any nightmares!

Thanks to my close friends and reviewers of my other fics. This is for you guys!

Links to my other fics (read in order!!):

Hidden

Twisted

Silent Nights: Prologue

It was late and most of the residents in the Jedi Temple were asleep. Only those who had important missions to prepare for and those on duty at the infirmary were awake. The night was calm and peaceful. Initiates smiled contentedly in their sleep, Padawan?s rested after long days of training and Masters dreamt of the pride they held in their apprentices. Tranquil silence reigned and no one was troubled.

But all that was about to change.

It started as a small mild prickling at the back of everyone?s mind. Sleeping Jedi?s faces twitched in response to the feeling. Then the feeling crashed over the senses of each and every person in the Temple, from the youngest initiate to the oldest Master. Sleep was gone and the peaceful silence was filled with tenseness.

Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn sat upright in bed, his heart pounding. Something was wrong. Such a dark surge in the Force could not bring any good news.

Knowing there was nothing he could do, Qui-Gon slipped into an uneasy meditation in search of an answer, knowing sleep would be impossible.

Ten-year-old Obi-Wan Kenobi was surrounded by Darkness. There was nothing but the Darkness that was devouring everything around it. The usually white walls of the Jedi Temple decayed in front of his eyes and became a rusted brown colour with blood splattered over them in random places. All around him he could hear the screams of terror of the other Jedi and the evil laugh of something far more deadly than even the brightest imagination could conjure up. His footsteps clanged beneath him and his breath came in terrified gasps.

?Help,? Obi-Wan whispered, fear constricting his throat. ?Somebody help me please!?

He gingerly crept up the corridor. Obi-Wan noticed bundles of cloth suspended from the walls. Curiosity made him reach out and touch it. Whatever was underneath the cloth was warm. Obi-Wan pressed his hand against the cloth a little harder. Something began to ooze out from underneath the cloths. It trickled over Obi-Wan?s hand. In the very dim lighting, Obi-Wan realised that it was very thick blood.

Crying out, Obi-Wan pulled his hand away and stumbled backwards, only to collide with another body. Screaming in shock and fright, Obi-Wan stumbled to his feet and began to run down the corridor as fast as he could. He heard footsteps behind him. Someone, or something, was trying to capture him. Obi-Wan?s heart pounded in terror and his chest tightened. He squeezed his eyes shut, not wanting to see who was behind him and what was around him.

The footsteps were closing in now. They were so close Obi-Wan could feel the thing behind him as it reached out to grab him. In one last desperate attempt to find help, Obi-Wan opened his mouth.

?SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!? he cried out as loudly as he could, his voice trembling with sheer terror. ?HELP ME!?

And then the thing from behind pounced and landed upon the young boy?s back.

?SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!?

Qui-Gon?s eyes snapped open as he heard the scream from the corridor just outside. Instinctively grabbing his lightsaber, Qui-Gon pulled a robe on and left his quarters.

Outside Qui-Gon looked around the hallway. Ther

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Okay, I really like this so far. It's an intriguing idea, since we know that Jedi rarely have nightmares but often have visions. I'd like to see more if it's not too much trouble. :)

3. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    You must post MORE!!!!!

4. Anakin_Skywalker

Anakin_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jul 3, 2001
    Post more!!! this is good,
    Anakin_Skywalker

5. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    and the temple will fall. post more please

6. Quistis-Tsunami

Quistis-Tsunami Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2001
    I love it..but then again I love any fic where obi is the main character....

7. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    This is good post more!

Darklighter

8. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Good start. I'd look forward to reading more of this.

9. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    Ginger, you just LOVE torturing Obi don't you? Course, I don't mind....... :D Post soon!

10. Cheryl_Kenobi

May 6, 2001
  11. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    UP UP UP!!

12. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks everyone! A post soon OK... I'm sorry, I'm just a little bogged down by school work. Chemistry...grrrr I swear the woman is a Sith Lady in disguise!!

13. Kaylla_Norn_II

Kaylla_Norn_II Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2001
    I think all teachers teaching summer classes have a tendency to be taken over by the sith.... either they are sith and love to torment people or they are stuck waisting their summer and missery loves company. LOL (no actully I have huge amounts of respect for teachers and mine in specifically its just that sometimes......)

Please post as soon as you can!

14. JediCandy

JediCandy Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2000
    Another good story starts....keep it up.

JediCandy

15. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Anyone who teaches Chemistry is either sithspawned or crazy. Eagerly awaiting. :)

16. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    Hey Ginger!! Look, no Darth Writers Block yet!! Think we can keep him at bay here? I hope so, I can't take much more of that.......anyway, I had chem in school last year, so I completely understand what you're talking about!And no, you will never understand anything in the subject.......thou you do start to remember certain atomic numbers and weights........like that'll ever come in handy....ok,post soon, I need to get those memories out of my head!!!!!!!!

17. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    UP UP UP

More Ginger, More!!

18. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    Ginger....please don't tell me Darth writer's Block or worse, Darth Real Life, are hanging out at your house again!!

Let me know if they step out of line...I'll come over to put them back in place.........

19. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Here ya'll go!

Silent Nights: Part Two

Obi-Wan smiled at the parents as they handed their tiny baby girl over to him. She had a little jet-black hair on her head and blue eyes that were so dark they were nearly pitch black as well.

?She?s a beautiful baby,? Obi-Wan said, allowing the baby to grasp his finger.

?Her name is Leezal Kins,? the mother said, a loving tone in her voice. ?I?m sure she?ll grow up to be a beautiful woman.?

Obi-Wan grinned as the baby made sounds to herself as she sucked contentedly on Obi-Wan?s index finger. ?I?m sure she will.? Leezal bit down hard suddenly and although she didn?t have any teeth, it was enough for Obi-Wan to pull his finger away and keep it well away from the babies mouth.

After a fairly short, yet emotional goodbye, Obi-Wan and Leezal left, Leezal now clutching a new dark brown wookie cuddly toy and Obi-Wan carrying a small bag of baby ?necessities?. Obi-Wan didn?t bother explaining that such things as nappies and baby clothes were not required; Leezal would have plenty of such things at the crèche in the Temple.

The baby was making content sounds as she gazed up at Obi-Wan from her blankets. Obi-Wan tickled the little girl with the Force and she giggled gleefully. Obi-Wan laughed himself as he strapped Leezal into the baby seat in the back seat of the speeder. As Obi-Wan stepped into the driver?s seat, he kept on eye on the girl as she sucked her thumb, clutched her new wookie and continued to giggle.

Obi-Wan started up the engine and pulled out of the speeder-lot, all the while keeping a close eye on not only the road but also the baby in the back.

The baby dropped her wookie and began to wail. /This is why I never help out in the crèche/ Obi-Wan thought as he desperately tried to think of a way to calm the screaming child. Turning in his seat, he attempted to make eye contact with Leezal but she was twisting and turning so much in her seat that her head kept moving as well.

Sighing, Obi-Wan reached out with the Force and used it to levitate the bear back up to the girl. Obi-Wan floated it around in front of Leezal, hoping to distract her.

It worked only too well as Obi-Wan not only distracted Leezal, but himself as well. Leezal cried out in delight and tried to grab the wookie that was flying in front of her face. Obi-Wan turned to make sure she got a good grip on it and when he turned back, he found himself heading on a collision course with a taxi. He grabbed the controls and turned a hard right, managing to avoid the taxi, only to find himself heading straight into a building. Letting out a curse, Obi-Wan turned the speeder to the left but caught the building just above the engine. Leezal was screaming again but Obi-Wan had no time to worry about the little girl. Right now he had to land this speeder safely or end up killing them both.

The speeder headed for the ground with frightening velocity. Obi-Wan managed to slow it down enough as he crashed down under an old bridge. His head slammed into the control panel and the last thing he was aware of was Leezal?s screaming.

/Let her be all right,/ he thought and then he lost consciousness.

Qui-Gon sipped at a mug of coffee as he sat on the couch in the main room of his and Obi-Wan?s small apartment, gazing thoughtfully at the datapad in his hand. Names of Jedi who had left the Order or had not been taken as Padawans were listed on the pad and Qui-Gon was studying each one intently.

A pair of names caught his eye. Jay?ro and Maari? Before Qui-Gon could read their surname, he felt a disturbance in the Force, coming from his bond with Obi-Wan. //Obi-Wan?// Qui-Gon called but he received no reply. Sighing worriedly, Qui-Gon stood up. If Obi-Wan wasn?t replying, then something had to be wrong. What was it with Obi-Wan? Was he fated to almost constantly injure himself? Was that it?

Reaching out with the Force, Qui-Gon gained a fairly accurate reading on Obi-Wan?s position. Although their bond was silent, it was open enoug

20. Jargonn

Jargonn Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 7, 2000
    This is good GJ, the nightmare scenes are very real and I'm dying to know what's behind them! Looking forward to more soon.

21. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    You GO save our boy Qui! :)

22. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    Excellent, Ginger! Go save him, Qui - quick! Please be okay, Obi!

I cannot wait to read more, my friend - this is great! :)

23. Cheryl_Kenobi

May 6, 2001
    Oh no will they be alright?

24. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    Whew, I was getting worried Ginger!!
    Anyway, Obi and the kid are alright right? Hmmm..since Obi hits his head, does this mean a trip to the Healers is in order?

25. Anakin_Skywalker

Anakin_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jul 3, 2001
    I love this Ginger!!!!!

Add more soon!
    Anakin_Skywalker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.