main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Silent Nights (JA Horror) *completed 9/17*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Ginger_Jedi, Jul 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    This is dedicated to my good friend Laura, as today is her birthday! Happy 15th Laura! Many happy returns, and I hope you got a BIG cake!! :D What? Cake is VERY good!

Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday dear Laura!
    Happy Birthday to you!

:)

Thanks for the FB everyone! I LIVE for it!!

M, please don't get anyone to hurt me!I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!! (ahem) Nah, LOL!!!

*Silent Nights: Part Four*

The yawning white expanse was back, stretched out in front of him for all eternity. This time though, there was something else that stood out from the washed-out landscape, something that wasn?t him. A dark shadow flitted around him, watching him, whispering to him. If he reached out, he could almost feel it, feel its darkness.

?You saved the children.?

?I told you I would.?

The shadow stopped dead in midair, and closed in on him. ?You think?this will save?you...from everything else?I have planned?for you??

?What?!?

The shadow began to take a form. It enlarged and morphed into the dark outline of a woman. The shadow-woman laughed and reached out to him, stroking his cheek. ?Special. That?s what you are. Tell me?young one?how much do you love your Master??

?Don?t you dare hurt him! You stay away from my Master!?

?Who said?it would be me?who hurts him??

The shadow-woman?s hand moved done from his face and onto his chest. With a snarl, she shoved into him. He didn?t feel anything at first. Looking down in confusion, he saw the shadow-woman?s arm reaching into his chest. As soon as he realised what was happening, the pain began to take a hold. First his chest became tight, as if someone held him in a tight embrace. The harder it became to breathe, the darker the whiteness around him became.

?Fear not?little Jedi. Soon?there will be no more pain.?

The shadow-woman reached further into him, her entire being slowly becoming part of him. A coldness spread over his mind like a thick cloud, smothering him, threatening to take over him.

/No!/ he thought in despair. /I have to fight it! I can?t let it win!/

Obi-Wan Kenobi built up all the defence he could, while the invasion of his mind continued.

?You. Are. Mine.? The shadow-woman whispered seductively, coiling herself tightly around his mind.

?Never!? he choked out.

The darkness came over his eyes, removing the white landscape and changing it into a barren wasteland of death and decay. Bodies lay at his feet, piled up to his knees in some places. Screams rang out. Screams of agony, of horror, of anger, of pleading.

Screams of death.

?Your Master is out there somewhere Obi-Wan,? the woman whispered. ?Shall we find him??

Qui-Gon slowly came to, hearing the bustling world around him before actually seeing it. Gradually opening his eyes, Qui-Gon instantly recognised where he was.

/The infirmary. Again./

He could feel the breather mask attached to his face and Qui-Gon reached up and pulled it away.

?Qui-Gon? You awake my friend??

Qui-Gon turned his head slightly and saw Mace Windu gazing at him from a chair beside the bed. There was concern in his friend?s eyes.

?Yes, I?m awake,? Qui-Gon said, his voice croaky from the smoke.

?Here,? Mace said and handed Qui-Gon a mug of water which Qui-Gon drank gratefully. ?The fire?s been put out,? Mace went on. ?There were only nine casualties brought here, one of which was you. Six were released earlier. Only you, Obi-Wan and a young baby are still in the healer?s clutches.?

?Ah Master Windu it is so nice to hear you say things like that,? Master Healer T?Gaz called from the doorway. ?If you don?t mind I?d like to see check on the patient who is in my ?clutches?,? T?Gaz wiggled his fingers to emphasize his point.

?Right,? Mace said, clearly embarrassed. ?I?ll just be?going then. Right! See you later Qui. Right, yeah.? And the Councillor all but ran out of Qui-Gon?s room.

Qui-Gon rolled his eyes at T?Gaz

2. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    [face_blush]

Thank you so much, my friend! You're so kind! I'm about to come over and join the party you've started for me at the newbie board...

Thanks again! What a great post! Poor Obi!

:D

3. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    Happy birthday Larua!!!!!!!!! :D

Ginger, another cliffhanger?!?! We can't take much more of this!!!

4. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Waaaaa! Whoever that is in his mind is doing some really mean things.

5. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    OH MY GOSH! *shivers* Well, that was... interesting... I have some ideas going in my head... about the shadow woman and the devil child... and that one master then went nuts so to speak and killed himself. But who says Obi isn't nuts? :)

6. Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida

Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 17, 1999
    I just read this story tonight and I'm impressed! It's so very suspenseful and I can't wait for the next post! Sadly, I don't have any raptors at my beck and call. :( I'll just hope you can find it in your heart to take pity on us poor readers left hanging! ;)

Now I'm going to check out your other stories!

JMA'F

7. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Thanks for the feedback everyone and I'll post soon!

Ahhh, where will I take this fic next?? Hmmmm... Who's to say Leezal's evil? Maybe Obi's not the one who's going mad...

Good predictions everyone...

8. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Maybe Leezal's possesed. Ooo I am loving this Ginger! Write soon!

9. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  10. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    ::ahem::

UP! ;)

So when's the next post scheduled to appear, Ginger? :)

11. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  12. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    Ok Ginger. What'll it be? Raptors or Yoda with his stick?

13. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    AHHH!!!! :D
    My birthday's on the 21st, do I get a post too? :) Or will it be over by then? :(

14. Arihana_Moonmist

Arihana_Moonmist Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2001
    Hi it's a brand new lurker reporting in to say great story and I can't wait till your next post. :)

15. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Hey, I woulda posted sooner but I had to baby sit so I'll get you a post by tomorrow OK?

Maria, I'm sure I can pull of a post for the 21st... :)

Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

16. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    By tomorrow - okay! ;)

I can't wait! :D

17. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    I'm sure it tommorrow somewhere in the world Ginger...hey, it might be tommorrow here!!!

Maybe Sidious should've taken the girl as his Apprentice, she sure sounds evil to me!! Now, on with the Obi torture!! :D

18. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
  19. ThatJediGirl

Mar 11, 2001
  20. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    :D Thanks everyone! And here is the final part of part 4!! Phew...confusing.

Cliffhanger alert!!! HAH! Ginger's evil cliffies return!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

It was several hours later when Qui-Gon finally awoke. He was alone in the room. Reaching out to his bond with Obi-Wan, he discovered that his Padawan was peacefully sleeping.

Qui-Gon was slowly sitting up as T?Gaz?s apprentice Pascal came in with a hover chair. ?Evening Master Jinn!? she said pleasantly. ?Can I help you with anything??

?Yes, I want to go and see Obi-Wan,? Qui-Gon replied, the tone of his voice indicating he wasn?t going in a mood to debate.

?Of course,? she said. ?That?s why I?m here.?

?Pascal,? Qui-Gon called to the girl. ?I don?t suppose you could bring me some clothes??

The young healer grinned. ?You should find some in that closet by the window. Master Windu brought some along for you earlier. He must have foreseen your request.?

Qui-Gon raised his eyebrow in amusement and failed to quash a grin. ?Indeed.?

Pascal left and Qui-Gon got out of his bed, glad to find his legs remained firm. He gathered his clothes and quickly dressed, only too relieved to be rid of the infirmary gown. Why did those dreadful things have a slit up the back? He closed his eyes and sighed contentedly.

Pascal returned just as Qui-Gon was slipping into his robe, smiling happily to himself to be in his own clothes. Pascal caught a glimpse of the Jedi Master?s content look in a window reflection and she looked away, trying to contain a giggle. It came out as a snort. Qui-Gon span around and faced the young healer. Meeting his eyes, Pascal indicated that Qui-Gon should get in the hover chair.

?I can walk just fine thank you,? Qui-Gon replied looking only slightly annoyed.

?I?m sure you can,? Pascal replied. ?However let?s just take it easy for now shall we??

Holding back on his grumbling, Qui-Gon sat in the chair and allowed Pascal to push him to Obi-Wan?s room. T?Gaz was in there, administrating yet more drugs into the boy?s system.

Qui-Gon got up and walked over to his Padawan?s side. ?How is he??

?Oh he?ll be alright,? T?Gaz replied. ?I?ve got him on some pretty strong medication so he?ll be out of it for a while but you?re welcome to stay.?

Even if he wasn?t ?welcome to stay?, no one would have been able to move Qui-Gon. He sat down in a chair by Obi-Wan and held the teen?s hand in his own. T?Gaz and Pascal slipped out unnoticed.

An hour crawled by and Qui-Gon found himself nodding off.

When Obi-Wan found himself waking up, it was far earlier then he should have been able to awaken. The drugs in his system were somehow being suppressed enough for him to wake up yet he could still feel no pain. The downside to this was that he was so tired he couldn?t see clearly. He could sense his Master asleep next to him.

Obi-Wan sat up and started to get off the bed. He had to get away from Qui-Gon. If he didn?t, Obi-Wan knew he would hurt the man he thought of as a father. If he hurt his Master, Obi-Wan wouldn?t be able to live with himself.

Obi-Wan placed shaky feet on the ground and manoeuvred his weight on to them. His legs wobbled for a moment and Obi-Wan clung to the bed edging towards the door, step by shuffling step.

Obi-Wan reached the door, realising he needed a place to go. /Of course! I can go home for now. I?ll have to find another place tomorrow though./

Squinting his eyes, Obi-Wan made his way out of his infirmary room and down the hall that led out of the infirmary wing of the Temple. At times he had to duck into another room when he saw the fuzzy shape of a healer strolling round the wards, checking in on other patients.

When he ducked inside one room, he heard the delighted chatter of a baby. Obi-Wan felt compelled to see the child, yet he had no idea why. Bending over the cot, he discovered that he had once again found Leezal.

Obi-Wan backed away, his back hitting the wall and pain dimly flared. The dr

21. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    Oh no! Not another evil cliffhanger!!!!!!!!! Noooooooo....

;) Very nice, Ginger! Well now we know for sure that that baby IS evil! Yikes! Someone better save Obi quick (and Qui for that matter!)!!!!!!!

POST AGAIN SOON - PLEASE?!?!?!?!? :)

22. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    OH MY GOD THAT BABY IS REALLY EVIL I WONDER IF SHE IS THE ONE THAT KEEPS SPEAKING IN OBIWAN'S MIND I BET SHE IS AND NOW SHE IS CONTROLING OBIWAN YIKES [face_shocked]
    CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT POST :) :) :)

23. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    :) :( [face_shocked] :D
    [face_love] [face_mischief] :cool: [face_devil]
    8-} [face_laugh] ;)
    [face_blush] [face_plain] :confused:

there now i know them all.. :)

24. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    Ginger, I wasn't aware that your evil cliffhangers had left at all......but this is just MEAN!!!! Now the poor boy's possesed and Qui and Mace are in big trouble, and it looks like Evil Obi wants to kill Qui, so you'd better post SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. JediCandy

JediCandy Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2000
    Ha ha ha ha. Ho ho ho ho. LOL LOL. Grin!

I don't know why, but I find the thought of Qui unable to get up off of Mace hilarious!

JediCandy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.