main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Silent Screams~~JA fic (Obi-torture) Vignette

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by freak-pudding, Mar 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freak-pudding

freak-pudding Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2002
    This is a short story, just one post! italics are thoughts.

*cough* this is um... weird. you'll understand more with the second story. *shrugs* just go with it! ~_^

[b]Summary: [/b]Obi-Wan is lost and alone in a cold world. This is the beginning of a series. [b]WARNING: [/b]this is what happens with Goo Goo Dolls & Mr. Green at 1 AM. So, it?s a little crazy.
    [hr]

[u]Silent Screams[/u]

He was in pain. And this time, it [i]wasn?t [/i]his fault.

?Is this one still alive?? a rough hand cupped his chin and viciously forced his head up. Harsh rays of sunlight assaulted his eyes and he barely registered the form of a guard before him.

?Yeah,? the guard drawled, dropping his head. Obi-Wan?s chin hit the hard stone with devastating force. Had his jaw not all ready been broken, he was sure that would?ve done the job. [i]Little shards of bone dance along the high vines?[/i]

[i]No! [/i]He [i]had [/i]to keep his focus. The boy couldn?t afford to loose his concentration now. Not that it really mattered. There was nothing he could do. He was almost completely frozen, the cold numbed up his muscles.

A giggle escaped his lips. How in Sith hell was he going to get out of this? [i]The flowers are pretty. Reds, blues, yellows all make pretty colors. [/i]He giggled again.

?Keep checking the rest of ?em,? the distant guard called. The guard moved again and blocked the callous sunlight from Obi-Wan?s eyes. [i]Happy flowers dancing in the sunlight.[/i]

Another giggle. The drugs seemed to be working. He was going insane. [i]I?m a happy little Jedi, where are my friends?[/i]

?Hang on, check that one again.?

The hand returned [[i]running away from the evil Sith makes me happy[/i]] and yanked at Obi-Wan?s stiff neck. Another giggle.

?This one?s lost it,? the guard shook his head and dropped him again [[i]time flies rather fast when you?re freezing to death[/i]]. ?What should we do with him??

?Load him on the cart!?

A pair of hands pushed themselves underneath the Padawan?s stomach & pulled him up. More giggles. [i]That tickles. [/i]He was dimly aware of being thrown onto a lumpy pile [[i]not very comfortable[/i]]. He was being moved?[i]somewhere[/i].

A cart lumbered on and he was taken out of the nice shade to a bright, bright courtyard. [i]Ouch. Someone needs to turn down the lights. [/i]They hit a bump and the cart bounced.

Obi-Wan was barely aware of the guard?s conversation as they rounded the hill. [i]You lied, Eva. You promised, Eva-Siti Rylanae. But you lied. [/i]Two gigantic smoke-stacks came into view as they reached the summit of the hill. Smoke drifted lazily from them, going to join the clouds in the sky. [i]Black & white makes gray! Master Windu is black.[/i]

There was a soft wailing coming from the building under the chimneys. The two guards sighed and kept moving. [i]You said you?d take me home, Eva. But you lied. What will Qui-Gon say?[/i]

?Come on, now,? someone waved from the entrance to the building. ?We don?t have all day!?

?All right!? the cart increased speed and bumpiness. Obi-Wan cast his eyes about him, no longer giggling. It was too late to giggle.

The entered the chimney-building far too soon. The lumps around Obi-Wan, which he soon discovered were dead bodies of his fellow prisoners, were picked up and thrown into circular openings in a long row. Finally, it was only Obi-Wan left.

?This one?s still alive,? the guards shifted.

?Throw him in.? [i]You lied.[/i]

?But the bosses might still want him.? [i]Eva, you said I?d come home fine.[/i]

?Just do as you?re told!? [i]You betrayed me. Me & my Master.[/i]

Obi-Wan tried desperately to make his lips work, to beg for his life. All he could get out was one word.

?Wa?water,? he whispered through cracked lips. ?P?please water.?

?Should I give him water?? the guard looked uncertainly down at Obi-Wan.

?No!? Rough hands picked him up again. He must have been very light by now. He hadn?t eaten in weeks. ?Just put him in.?

[i]I w

2. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    :eek: :eek:

Wow. Just plain wow. You have completely taken my breath away with that piece of work. Wow.

3. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
  4. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    Whoa! What a way to start off a series. Very good. I'm off to read the sequel now.

Obi

5. Red_Jedi_Knight

Red_Jedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    i'm in a major e gads feeling right now.. that was amazing.. i think i'm not sure what to think... i'm a bite worried....

6. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    [face_shocked] Wow, that was powerful! Very masterfully written! Good job. Just... wow.

7. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    More! More!

8. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
    KrystalBlaze: Thank you very, very much.

Obi the Kid: Well, I always start off with a bang. ;)

Red_Jedi_Knight: Thank you. Why worry? It's just innocent Obi-torture! :D

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi: Thank you very much.

DarthBabe: Just go to the sequel!

9. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
  10. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    I re-read this and it was just as disturbing as the first time. Very good job.

lordmaul13

11. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
    lordmaul13: Thanks very much!

12. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
    Time for an UP to this thread...

13. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    More people ought to read this. I don't think I've read anything that was as intense as this. Let me just say great job again.

lordmaul13

14. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    :eek:

Good job!!!

15. JediKlea

JediKlea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Thats so tragic!!! My poor Obi-Wan! *wails and sobs* more?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.