main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Silly drabble #28- It's a Guy Thing - Jag, Zekk, Han

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LexiLupin, Jul 2, 2011.

1. pinkpearl89

pinkpearl89 Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 9, 2010
    What I really loved about this post is that we got to see past the inscrutable exterior that is Tenel Ka. It was really nice to see her experiencing normal emotions like missing her daughter and worrying about Leia and Han's perceptions of her, since profic generally only gives us the image of an unshakable queen

Great job!

And I'm crossing my fingers for some J/J in your next update ;) Or maybe more of Jaina messing with Kyp with the whole goddess ruse :p Pretty please? [face_praying]

2. LexiLupin

LexiLupin Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 27, 2011
    You did ask so nicely... so this is the quick brainchild of that request... I do hope you enjoy :D

#5- Summons
    (Shower Wars #2)
    Jagged Fel stared studiously at a point over Jaina’s left shoulder as he spoke; he stood straight, hands clasped behind his back. He did these things, not because they were at a formal military briefing- they weren’t- and not because she was of a superior rank than he- she wasn’t.

He did these things because, if his eyes had not been fixed on that miniscule crack in the wall, if he weren’t standing at a determined parade-rest, he risked doing something- or seeing something- or looking at something- or trying to look at something- that was liable to get himself slapped.

“I sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding,” he told her in stilted tones. “The summons did not indicate a preferred time for my arrival.”

“I think the summons itself was a misunderstanding,” she glared, eyes narrowed as she crossed her arms over her body that was- Force help him- clad only in a small bathrobe. “I certainly did not request the honor of your presence at this particular point in time, Colonel.”

He swallowed hard and desperately attempted to ignore the pink flush spreading across her face and neck, visible only out of the corner of his eye. “Of course, Jaina- Goddess- er… right. I’ll inform Master Durron that he was mistaken.”

“Yes, you do that,” she turned to stalk back into the refresher… and then realized what he’d said. “Wait… Master Durron? Kyp sent you in here?”

Jag hesitated. “I- yes? He said you had an urgent matter to discuss with me…”

“And I suppose he let you in as well?”

“Er…”

“I’m going to kill him,” she seethed.

“Would you like me to retrieve him for you?” he offered with only a trace of sardonic humor.

For a moment, she pondered the possibility… until a better idea came to mind. “No,” she smiled slowly, if a bit mischievously. “I’d like you… to stay.”

He finally shifted his gaze slowly to her face. “To… stay?” She nodded. “For… what purpose, might I ask?”

She shrugged. “To talk, to play sabacc, I don’t care.”

“I… see,” he frowned. “And for how long does the Goddess demand my presence?”

“Oh,” she smirked evilly, “I think a half-hour or so should do it.”

“And then I can just go…?”

She nodded slowly. “Yes; but you have to do one thing for me when you do: find Kyp and thank him for me- he’ll understand.”

3. haleyskywalker2

haleyskywalker2 Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 25, 2010
    I'm sure Jag don't mind being there for about an hour.

Great little post!
    Can't wait for more!

4. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    [face_laugh]

Thank Kyp - Yes, Jag, do that.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Pranking Kyp may just have gotten things rolling-- made a few light bulbs go off at least for Jaina ;) :p

Now if she'd walked in on him in a bath robe =P~ !!!!!!

Yum!

Very, nummy!

[:D]

6. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    Love drabble #4! Han determined to teach Allana to fly, then having it backfire!

7. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    I don't think Kyp had that in mind with his prank; great backfire! Good thing Jag mentioned that Kyp told him he was needed urgently.

8. pinkpearl89

Jun 9, 2010
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Oh geez, that was amazing Lexi! You actually managed to give me both J/J deliciousness and more of Jaina annoying Kyp with the Goddess ruse :D

I loved it [face_love] Although I am quite annoyed with Jaina for wasting that half hour on sabacc. I mean, really? An utterly delicious Jag is barely keeping himself from "ahem" 8-}, and she wants to play sabacc?

Lol, can't wait for more!

9. pinkpearl89

Jun 9, 2010
    Oh! And I second Jade's idea to have Jaina walk in on Jag after a nice sanisteam...

10. LexiLupin

Mar 27, 2011
    A/N: I think I'm having just a LITTLE too much fun with this... glad you all enjoyed the last post.

#6- Payback
    (Shower Wars #3)
    “Major Solo?” She turned a bit distractedly to face a young, mildly nervous-looking sergeant.

“Yes, sergeant?”

“Someone just arrived who was looking for you- one of the Jedi. I told him you were in a briefing.”

Well that wasn’t very specific. “Did you get a name?”

The sergeant swallowed thickly. “No, ma’am… he said he’d find you later.” He checked his chrono. “But it was only about ten minutes ago.”

Jaina frowned lightly at the young man. What with her uncle’s plans for knighting all of the Myrkr survivors, there were a lot of Jedi arriving on Mon Calamari in the past couple of days. “Well… what did he look like?”

“He, ah… had dark hair and green eyes…”

A steady smirk began to creep across her face. “Did he now? I don’t suppose you know where he went, do you?”

“Oh,” the sergeant blinked, “he said he wanted to freshen up after the flight, so I showed him to a spare billet. A-A-five-six-one-eight, if you want to know.”

Couldn’t he have just said that from the beginning? Shaking aside her annoyance, Jaina thanked the sergeant and altered her course; the makings of a plan were forming in her devious mind, and she wrapped her awareness in the Force close around herself.

It wouldn’t do for Kyp to see her coming.

She quietly approached the indicated room and tapped lightly on the door, pressing her ear against it to listen for any sounds- a probe in the Force would have sufficed, but that would have alerted Kyp to her presence, and she couldn’t have that.

When she heard nothing from within, her smirk grew wider, and she expanded her awareness ever so slightly to trick open the door release, and it slid quietly open to admit her. Quickly closing it again behind her, she grinned again at the sound of the running sanisteam shower, and settled down as comfortably as possible on the narrow bed, arms and legs crossed as she schooled her expression into one of smug satisfaction upon the noise of the shower ceasing.

She didn’t have long to wait; within a half-minute, the door of the refresher slowly opened… and she froze, expression quickly shifting to one of shocked mortification.

“Oh- hi, Jaina.”

Her eyes didn’t seem to want to remain on his and, instead, being the traitors that they were, kept inching down towards where the towel was slung low about his waist.

“Hi,” she squeaked.

“You know, when I asked that sergeant to let you know I was here, I wasn’t expecting this sort of a reception, but…” he grinned, “I guess I don’t really mind.”

The smarminess in his tone undid her, and she leapt from the bed. “You… you… Kyp put you up to this, didn’t he?”

Zekk frowned heavily. “Kyp? Kyp Durron? What are you on about, Jaina?”

Scowling, willing her face to return to a slightly more natural hue than the vibrant red it had affected since he’d appeared, Jaina stared determinedly into Zekk’s emerald eyes. “I want you to promise me that you haven’t talked to Kyp Durron since you landed.”

“I promise,” Zekk insisted, expression turning almost to concern. “I swear, even. Is he even here?”

She paused; it was a good question, actually. With a slight sigh, she offered a shaky smile. “Right; sorry. Guess I jumped far and fast to the wrong conclusions. Sorry about, uh… yeah. I’ll just… let you get dressed now…”

He watched her go with a teasing pout on his face. When the door was shut behind her, he waited for thirty seconds, reaching out to make sure that she was leaving… and then reached for his comlink.

Thumbing it on and checking the frequency, he brought it to his mouth. “Fel?”

A slight pause; “Yes?

“Yeah, she fell for it; you going to clue me in on the joke?”

A soft laughter came through the speaker. “Maybe later. Out.”

Zekk shrugged and went about clothing himself.

X---X---X---X

Still chuckling lightly to himself, Jag switched his own comlink back on. “Kyp?”

Yeah, Jag?”

“Success.”

Excellent.”

X---X---X---X

Kyp slipped a pouch of credcoins into the hand of a mildly impatient off-duty sergeant. “You did fine work, sergeant. You get extra because she actually went for it.”

The soldier scowled. “Went for what?”

He grinned, reveling in success. “Payback.”

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Lexi! :* [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] !! You had me going!

[face_mischief]

I'm having way too much fun with these too.

12. pinkpearl89

Jun 9, 2010
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Well Jaina, that's what you get for having so many sexy, black-haired, green-eyed men in your orbit ;) and for making Jag hang out with a nearly naked girl for a full half hour...

I am totally loving the shower wars :D I sincerely hope you're not done with them yet -- I mean, Jaina can't just take that lying down, can she?

Huge thanks for putting so much stock in my original request Lexi -- this little tangent has been more than I could have asked for [:D]

13. haleyskywalker2

Sep 25, 2010
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That is what she gets. Poor Zekk, didn't even know what was going on.

14. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Perfect payback! Now Jaina needs to get back on top.

I love these Shower Wars.

15. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    These are hilarious! Love that all the guys are getting in on the act, even if some are not quite aware of what's going on. It seems that several guys fit the same description, doesn't it? And he was still involved!

Shower Wars, I like that.

16. LexiLupin

Mar 27, 2011
    Are you sure that's how you want to phrase that? [face_laugh] [face_whistling]

Ditto above... :D

Alright- let the vengeance begin! We are now firmly exiting the realm of 'drabbles' for the next 5 posts... that's right, FIVE posts worth of vengeance. [face_devil]

#7- Revenge- part I
    (Shower Wars #4)
    She observed the celebratory gathering from a shadowed corner, watching the assorted Jedi and other friends and prominent leaders who had come together in honor of the knighting ceremony that afternoon.

“You understand what you’re supposed to do?” she murmured lowly to the man by her side.

“Yes,” he replied instantly, if a bit unsurely. “And you aren’t going to tell me why…?”

“Only if you want me to tell my father about that incident over Borleias…”

He gulped. “Understood… Major.”

With that, he got up and swiftly departed, while she continued to eye her targets one-by-one through heavily-hooded eyes.

X---X---X---X

“Zekk,” she breathed, slipping alongside him on unsteady legs. “I’ve missed you.”

He glanced down at her in mild surprise… and then seemed to register the vaguely distant look in her eyes, the hazy smile on her face. “Jaina, you’re, uh…”

“Cute?” she batted her eyelashes.

“Well, er… yeah, but I was going to say that you’re-”

“Drunk?”

He blinked. “Yes.”

She licked her lips. “I’m not that drunk…” she slid her arms around his waist and leaned up to peer into his face. “Zekk, I want you.”

“Uh…”

“Come to my room tonight, Zekk. Please.”

He smiled and gently pried her arms away from him. “Jaina, you’ve had a bit too much to drink.”

She grinned broadly. “You’re too good, Zekk; how about if you wait a few hours then.” She ran a finger lightly across his chest. “And then… we can talk… and if you still think I’m not thinking clearly, you’ll just leave. No hard feelings.”

Swallowing thickly, he took a half-step back from her. “If you’re sure…”

Please,” she insisted. “I owe you, after what happened yesterday, I want to make it up to you…”

He took her hand in his. “Jaina, don’t be silly, you don’t owe me. But,” he cut off her protest, “if you’re that worried about it, I’ll come see you, and we can… talk. Just talk.”

“Thanks,” she whispered. “It’s…” she checked her chrono, “just before twenty-hundred hours. Let’s say… twenty-three hundred?” Nodding dumbly, he watched as she ducked away, tripped once, and disappeared through the nearest door.

X---X---X---X

Kyp Durron strode casually down the corridor, in surprisingly light spirits, given that they were still in the middle of a war. But it was a night of celebration, and the atmosphere was infectious.

Soft footsteps were approaching behind him; a quick probe in the Force told him well enough who it was, but he turned anyway and shot a bemused look at a deeply reflective Jaina, her head down as she walked along.

“Hey there, Goddess.”

She started slightly and looked up at him- and smiled in honest delight at seeing him. “Hi, Kyp!”

And then, without warning, she turned sharply and headed down a side corridor, leaving a confused Jedi Master staring at the spot where she’d just disappeared.

To be continued...

17. haleyskywalker2

Sep 25, 2010
    Ok, I have read a story where Jaina was drunk and well spent the night with a guy, but it wasn't Zekk... it was Kyp. That is what I thought of when I read that scene.

I have a bad feeling about this. Watch out boys Jaina is getting revenge!

18. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Ohohohoho! Revenge is on the way. [face_mischief]

I'm so curious as to what Jaina will do next.

Poor Zekk! [face_laugh]

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :D [face_mischief]

hahaha! The dudes are in for it!!

[face_laugh]

20. pinkpearl89

Jun 9, 2010
    YAY! [face_dancing] Five more posts of delicious pranking!!!!

I'm going to guess that mystery man is Wes, but I have absolutely no idea what Jaina is up to -- only that the boys are in huge trouble [face_shhh] [face_devil]:D

21. LexiLupin

Mar 27, 2011
    Revenge- part II
    (SW #4 ctd)
    Jag Fel stepped out of the refresher, clad only in a pair of sleep-shorts… and stopped dead, one brow rising on his scarred visage. Leaning casually against his desk in a tan tunic that stopped mid-thigh on otherwise bare legs, a mildly nervous look on her face, was Jaina.

“Gotcha,” she whispered.

“Oh?”

She sauntered up to him and traced a single finger across the muscles of his bared chest. “I was awfully unfair to you, all those months ago,” she murmured.

“What do you mean?” he breathed, fighting to keep a functional amount of blood going to his brain as she continued her explorative wanderings with her hands.

“Well,” she took his hand in hers and drew him slowly to the bed, “I used you for my petty vengeance against Kyp. And it was hardly your fault that he likes to rile me up…”

Mildly dumbfounded, but not particularly interested in contradicting her in light of his good fortune, he allowed himself to be pushed backwards onto the bed… and was even less inclined to argue when she quickly followed, straddling his waist, her hair hanging down and framing her face, which no longer betrayed any sign of trepidation. In fact, she looked downright predatory, the way she was grinning as she leaned her mouth down close to his ear.

“Are you comfortable?” she whispered softly, taking his hands in each of hers, and slowly drawing them up above his head as she pressed her body lengthwise against his...

He groaned lightly. “Oh, yes.”

“Good.”

Click.

She dismounted him so abruptly that it took a good five seconds for enough blood to reach his brain to enable him to process the fact that she was smirking in smug success- and that his hands were each clasped in a pair of binders, the other ends already locked around the bar at the head of the bed.

“Wha-?”

A broad smile on her face, she sat calmly back in his chair and surveyed him through triumphant eyes. “Thought I wouldn’t’ figure you out, hm?” He just stared, more than a little dismayed at the turn of his fortunes. “The thing is though, I checked the flight logs from yesterday- and Zekk’s fighter touched down a good half-hour before he claims it did. Now, why would Zekk lie about something like that, hm?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

She smirked. “Sure you do; because I know Zekk well enough to know that he wasn’t lying to me when he said he hadn’t spoken to Kyp yesterday… which means that you’re the only one who could have told him to talk to your sergeant.”

My sergeant?” Jag frowned.

Jaina hesitated. “A little unorthodox for you, I thought… but he’s the one who told me that Zekk only landed ten minutes prior, and he wouldn’t have lied unless you were giving him something in return…”

He stared. “Jaina… okay, fine, I admit it that I did tell Zekk what to say to lure you to his quarters, but I just told him to find a random deck-hand. You know I’m not into bribery and coercion.”

Her lips pursed, and he could see the seething anger behind her eyes. “I am going to kill Kyp Durron…”

“Would you like me to retrieve him for you?” Jag asked innocently.

“No,” she smiled widely as she stood. “No, I quite like you like this. Now, if you’ll excuse me,” she checked her chrono, “I have places to be. An appointment of sorts.”

“Uh…”

She pressed a finger to his lips. “Now don’t you worry. I’m sure you’ll make it to the briefing tomorrow… more-or-less on time…”

She glanced almost wistfully at his lightly-clothed body, and then seemed to reconsider. “On second thought…”

“Yes?” he asked hopefully.

With a pointed look down his body, her eyebrows wagged. “I don’t think you’ll be needing those.”

to be continued...

22. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Oh, Gods [face_laugh]

BAD JAINA!!!

Keep 'em coming, Lexi. This is so much fun.

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wow lexi [face_laugh] I just know if I were with Jag in that particular position, I certainly wouldn't actually get up ... not right away and not without -- letting both of us get good and distracted...

Revenge may be sweet but Jag's edible [face_laugh]

;)

I have a strong feeling that by the time this is over, Jaina may think "Actually there is a hot flyboy that I want" but by that time, :( [face_thinking] they'll avoid her like 10 kinds of terminal contagion o_O and she'll be left high and dry -- guess that too is a kind of revenge. :p

!!

24. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    [face_batting] I've just discovered these drabbles and I'm really enjoying them!
    Great writing. =D= I especially liked the one where Han teased both Jag and Zekk about a joined relationship with Jaina. :pPoor guys!
    Could I be added to the PM list if ya have one?

Look forward to more. :)

S_M

25. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    Remind me not to get on Jaina Solo's bad side!