main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Silly drabble #28- It's a Guy Thing - Jag, Zekk, Han

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LexiLupin, Jul 2, 2011.

1. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    ?Leyla, I?m sorry for trying to spy on you and Battek.? He glanced around quickly before hurriedly asking, ?And do you at least have that holdout blaster I gave you for emergencies??
    Jaina cuffed him upside the head.

Haha![face_laugh] I loved that!
    I like that both Kyp and Jag team up to spy on Leyla's date!
    Nice writing. Cheers for the PM. Can't wait for more..:D

S_M

2. haleyskywalker2

haleyskywalker2 Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 25, 2010
    [face_laugh]
    I don't trust Twi'liks(I don't know how to spell it) either.

That was pretty funny.
    Can't wait for more.

3. pinkpearl89

pinkpearl89 Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 9, 2010
    :p[face_laugh]

On the one hand, it's cute to see all the boys come together. On the other, I think it's funny that legends such as Kyp Durron and Jagged Fel (Ben will eventually attain legend status, but isn't quite there yet) can be so easily subdued by Jaina and Mara. Waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too easy, lol

4. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    LOL! Jaina and Mara to Leyla's rescue!

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Funny hilarious adventures. Loved them all and seeing Mara alive and Jaina and Jag married[:D][face_dancing]

6. LexiLupin

LexiLupin Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 27, 2011
    [face_laugh] I'll have to remember that one for my future writings in that AU... :p

Yeah, that series is AU from about midway through NJO, so (conveniently) nothing from Dark Nest or LotF really happen... O:)

They do certainly learn the meaning of fatherly teamwork... ;)
    Oh, and I figure a holdout blaster is the Solo-family version of pepper spray. :D

Haha... to be fair, I think it's the females you have to watch out for usually... :p

I don't know... I imagine Mara striking fear into the hearts of anyone to cross her path... [face_laugh]

Someone has to counter the over-protective cousin/father routine of Ben, Kyp, and Jag... :D

Ah, the beauties of the AU. O:) Thanks for reading and glad you're enjoying!

And now- onwards!

#10- Never Again

There was a lump on the bed; a moving, talking, grumbling lump.

“Never again; my back hurts, my feet ache, I’m completely exhausted… so I’ve decided, here and now, that you’re never allowed to touch me again.”

With a cool skepticism and utter lack of sympathy, Leia Organa Solo stared down at her frumpy husband. “You sound like me, about a year ago.” A single, bloodshot eye opened and peered wearily up at her. “You know- when I was pregnant.”

“S’easier for women- you don’t have to chase after them.”

“Han, they aren’t even a year old- where are they going to go?” An indistinguishable grumble was her only response. “It’s all there though- back pains…”

Grunt.

“Aching feet…”

Groan.

“Never touching me again- I definitely threatened that one more than once.”

The eye opened once more. “The difference, sweetheart, is that I mean it.” Smiling and shaking her head, she sat on the bed and reached out to massage his back. In turn, he buried his face in the pillow and shouted at her in a muffled voice, “No! No touching!”

She leaned her head close down by his ear. “Too late,” she whispered.

“We’re both still dressed, aren’t we?” his muted, snarky voice spoke into the pillow.

Biting her lip to stop the silly grin, she kissed his ear and blew on it lightly, enjoying the sight of him forcibly restraining the shiver. “No, Han- I really mean ‘too late.’ I went to the doctors today.” He stiffened. “Know what they said?”

“N- no…”

“I think you do…”

His head turned to the side again and the eye reappeared. He studied her tentatively smiling visage a moment. “Really?” She nodded.

In an instant, he rolled over and sat facing her. “Again? Already?” he asked, face shining brightly. “How far along? Is it too early to know if it’s a boy or a girl? Oh, it isn’t twins again, is it? Speaking of the twins, when do you think we should tell them? I guess when they’re old enough to talk, silly question… what about names? And I was thinking…”

She pressed a finger to his lips to stop the barrage of questions. “Are you going to kiss me, or what?”

With that trademark, cocky Solo smirk, he reached over and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close… they leaned in, eyes drifted closed, faces mere centimeters apart…

…and in the next room, one of the twins started crying, and was almost immediately joined by the other.

They broke apart and spoke in wearied unison.

“Never again.”

7. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    So much for never again... I just love Han and Leia! Han's barrage of questions was hilarious.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Funny banter between the two. Hilarious reactions from Han.

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] To go from ack! to yes! to resigned weariness [face_laugh]

No we're not having kids again ... oops too late! [face_laugh]

10. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    [face_laugh]

Poor Han!

11. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    [face_laugh] I loved that. Poor Han. Much funnier than how Leia told him in DE.

12. haleyskywalker2

Sep 25, 2010
    [face_laugh]
    Poor Han, he is as worse as a woman 8 months pregnant.
    I loved the many questions from Han.

13. pinkpearl89

Jun 9, 2010
    ?Never again; my back hurts, my feet ache, I?m completely exhausted? so I?ve decided, here and now, that you?re never allowed to touch me again.?

You're becoming quite good at leading us on, then changing our perception, lol. I definitely thought we were talking about a pregnant woman here 8-}

?S?easier for women- you don?t have to chase after them.?

Of course we don't chase after them -- we pick them up to make them go at a normal speed like the intelligent adults that we are. Duh [face_laugh]

?Again? Already?? he asked, face shining brightly. ?How far along? Is it too early to know if it?s a boy or a girl? Oh, it isn?t twins again, is it? Speaking of the twins, when do you think we should tell them? I guess when they?re old enough to talk, silly question? what about names? And I was thinking??

I love how that immediately negates everything he just said [face_love] Lucky for him (or unlucky, depending on his POV) Anakin won't make him run around. He will execute his mischief quietly, leaving the adults no chance to head him off [face_laugh]

Great update! Thanks again for the PM [:D]

14. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    Oh this is cute! I love the lead-up! [face_peace]

15. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    Ah! That was so cute!

16. LexiLupin

Mar 27, 2011
    #11- HoloNet News
    “Darling?”

“Hm?” Soontir glanced up over the datapad he was perusing.

His wife was catching up on the latest news bulletins from the known galaxy. “What was it you were saying about Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade, after the fiasco with them last month?”

He scowled- that entire experience had been one massive failure after another. “That they were formidable opponents who have serious potential to be undefeatable allies- if they don’t kill each other first.”

“Oh,” she murmured lightly.

“Why do you ask?”

“Well… they just got married.”

Soontir looked up, raised a brow, and cocked his head. “Hm- that’s interesting.”

X---X---X---X
    24 Years Later
    “Darling?”

“Hm?” Soontir glanced up over the datapad he was perusing.

His wife was across the room watching the HoloNet News. “What was it that Jagged said about Jaina Solo, right before he left?”

He scowled. “That she was a self-righteous trouble maker with no sense of honor or loyalty who he hoped to never have to deal with again.”

“Oh,” she murmured lightly.

“Why do you ask?”

“Well… apparently they’re engaged.”

Soontir looked up, raised a brow, and cocked his head. “Hm- that’s interesting.”

17. haleyskywalker2

Sep 25, 2010
    [face_laugh]
    I don't think there is more to say other then, watch out Han you got another scoundrel in the family soon.

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great post. Love Soontir's reactions to both I never thought that would ever happen events! [face_laugh]

Of course, he never probably thought he'd marry Wynnsa Starflare. ;) When they met, they couldn't have been on potentially more opposite sides, considering Syal's family ties. :)

Fic plug: Their romance is being chronicled superbly by FelsGoddess in Of Loyalty, Honor, and Love :D

@};-

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Loved those similar events. Jag and Jaina:)

20. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    [face_laugh]

Perfect portrait of SW romances. ;)

21. pinkpearl89

Jun 9, 2010
    Soontir looked up, raised a brow, and cocked his head. ?Hm- that?s interesting.?

First of all, I loved that Syal was asking questions that she already knew the answer to. Second, I loved that this line was all Soontir felt the need to answer. He was probably thinking that they were inferior beings for taking so long to figure out their love lives, lol

22. LexiLupin

Mar 27, 2011
    A/N: I have other things I should be working on- but, instead, I wrote a new drabble. O:) Hope you enjoy:

#12- Names
    “I was thinking Lenore.”

“Len- what? Ew, no.”

“Okay… Aurora.”

“Definitely not.”

“Samara?”

Jaina closed his eyes in frustration. “Zekk, you think up boy names, I’ll think up girl names.”

He scowled at her, but obliged. “Eli.”

“Boring.”

“Krieg.”

“What?”

“Desmon?”

With a sigh, she smacked her head down on the table.

X---X

Ten-year-old Ben Skywalker strolled nonchalantly into the dining room of his aunt and uncle’s apartment, just in time for dinner.

“Ben, sweetie, where are Jaina and Zekk?” Leia asked distractedly as she sidestepped Threepio, carrying a tray of nerfsteaks.

He shrugged and sat down beside Han. “Jaina’s room- they’re arguing about names.”

Leia quirked a brow; Han turned his head slowly to look at his nephew. “Names?” he asked pointedly. “What kind of names?”

“I don’t know,” he said a bit defensively. “They weren’t names I recognized, and Jaina didn’t like any of Zekk’s suggestions for girl’s names, so she told him to think of boy names… but that’s all I heard.”

Han’s face went purple and Leia’s eyes widened. “Boy names and girl names?” Han demanded when he was finally able to open his mouth and unstick his tongue.

Any further explanation by Ben was stopped by the appearance of Jaina and Zekk, and, apparently not noticing the tension in the room, nor Han’s angry red face, they plopped gracelessly into the closest chairs. “I’m starving,” Zekk pronounced.

“Me too,” Jaina looked around the table and reached for a tray of food, before turning to look at her mother. “Say, mom- did you get that hair-dye I asked you about?”

Sitting a bit shakily on Han’s other side, Leia nodded. “Yes, dear… why do you need it?”

“Oh,” Zekk spoke with a mouthful, “some silly undercover-infiltration fiasco; say,” he turned to Han and Ben, “doesn’t Desmon sound like a perfectly respectable name to you? Or Eli? I could be an Eli, right?”

Han let out a deep and relieved sigh before muttering, “Thank the Force,” and- discreetly, underneath the table- easing his blaster back into its holster.

23. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    [face_laugh] Zekk is SOOOO lucky he didn't get shot!

That was pure gold.

24. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    [face_laugh][face_laugh]

Perfect misunderstanding scene!

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Gave Han a coronary there :p

Hugs!!!