main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Silver anniversary R2-D2!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    For those of you interested, Toys R Us now has the giveaway Silver Anniversary R2-D2's! You have to purchase $20 worth of Star Wars stuff, and you will get one of these free. The packaging looks exactly like the Toy Fair exclusive Darth Vader that came out the beginning of this year. R2 is silver, comes on a black card, and looks fantastic! They wont have many of these, so I HIGHLY recommend getting by there and getting yours now, while you can! Good hunting, folks!

JediRiff

2. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    That's cool and all, but the real question is, when are they going to release the silver anniversary Jar-Jar?

Darkside point for Entropy! Muhahahahahahaha!

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    I got my R2 last night. Folks really this is definately worth the trip. JediRiff, excellent work on keeping us up to date ).

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Glad you got your hands on one, bud! ;)

And by the way, Entropy shows up on Gungan Radar.... anyone know that? It explains his vexation with the creatures, to a degree. /snicker

5. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Got mine! Of course, his legs are backwards. I think they all are. Anyone find one with non-backward legs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.