Silver SANDTROOPER???

Discussion in 'Chicago, IL' started by DarthAstuart, Apr 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthAstuart Jedi Master

star 4
    jeez! i just exhaled my sigh of relief over getting the silver CLONEtrooper!

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2004/04/news20040408.html

so, uh...anyone going to san diego?

(although i'd be surprised if they didn't also have them at wizard world in chicago...not that I'll be there either since I'll have moved by then, but maybe one of you kind folks can get me one...one is all i need...really, along with some mood-changing medication, cause sometimes I feel so DOWN for no good reason, even when it's sunny and cool...)

am I typing or thinking? damn.
  2. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
  3. Mapman Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm hoping my buddy can get me a freebie pass to the Wizard World Chicago, then again I'll still probably go for one day, or I'll have to have him pick me one up like he did with my Silver Fett.
  4. Schph_Gochi Jedi Master

star 4
    not sure I will actually be able to get to Wizard World either this year...I am heading to Gen Con and am hoping they will be offered there too....

5. zuckuss1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  6. Schph_Gochi Jedi Master

star 4
    wow...pretty skimpy amout of info.....maybe the figure will be available at shopstarwars.....

is that back open yet?

I missed the first opening....
  7. zuckuss1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    its not open yet, but it will sell some of the sandtroopers, at least thats what the article on tfn said.
  8. Bosh_Talk Jedi Master

star 4
    Though I don't know yet. Last year, Chicago Force members has the opportunity to volunteer at Wizard World in the official Star Wars Fan Club booth helping them sell the Silver Edition Fett's. That opportunity may come again for the Sandtroopers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.