main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Silverdale...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBobbalot, Jan 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    Hey people, this thread isnt too big so im assuming that not too many people come here, but ill give it a shot anyway...
    I used to live in Silverdale, WA about 3 years ago, then i moved to Spain because of the damn military. Silverdale is south of Seattle, if im not mistaken. I was wondering if anyone out there lives there, and if i knew them when i was there?

2. TinyObawan

TinyObawan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2002
    I never lived there, but hi! :)

3. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    haha ok. Hey Tiny! Man, these communities forums never get much attention...

I was looking for a James Lane, i went to elementary school with him from 2nd to 9th grade, and most of all i remember of him was that he was an awesome runner, he could (almost) kick my ass in soccer, and he ALWAYS read star wars. I dont even know if he still does... That was WAY before i liked to read the books, and everyone always teased him because thats ALL hed do if he had some time off... But anyway...
    If any of you know him, then pm me about him, as i dont know if he has msn messenger, or even goes to these sites. I havent seen him in 4 years or so, and he seemed cool back then. Probably a needle in a haystack anyways... and it doesnt help that only about 2 people a day visit this...

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    You can try posting this message on the Seattle Star Wars Society forums:

SSWS

5. Jedi_Horn

Jedi_Horn Jedi Youngling star 2

May 25, 2002
    I LIVE IN SILVERDALE!!!!! :)

moved here about a year and a hlaf ago...silverdale is really west of seattle, right across the water...next to hood canal

6. Bacabachaui

Bacabachaui Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    I live in Bremerton, right next to Silverdale. But I just moved here about a year and a half ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.