main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Simon Pegg cast as Dengar on the Clone Wars.

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by skywalker_san, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    i cannot even tell you how much i loathe Pegg. i rarely use foul language, but i can't talk about him without it.
    here's about as close as i can get.
    you'd think a 40 year old man would have more to do with his life than to be obsessed with and bash a movie that came out 13 years ago that is basically aimed at kids.

2. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
  3. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Uh, in the 13 years since TPM, Simon has (besides bitching about TPM) acted in some 20 motion pictures, 20 TV programs, did voice-over work for a handful of video-games, wrote a couple of movies and TV shows, produced a handful of documentaries...

Not too shabby, eh? Good to see he finds some time between tweet-bashing the prequels to do some productive work.

4. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    Yeah, Pegg isn't like that Mike Stoklasa twit. He's a bona fide entertainment industry success story and for good reason.

He's also a TCW fan. :p

5. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    He's a secret PT lover.

6. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    Terrific. He's still obsessed with a movie. Every sequel i've seen may not be as good imo as other's, but i'm not obsessed. Hey i like James Bond movies, but they havn't all been as good as Goldfinger. I don't rant about it and try to tear the franchise down.

7. Humble_Jedi

Humble_Jedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    You seem to obsessively like ranting about Simon Pegg though. Something tells me you could do better things with your time.

(Couldn't we all?) [face_laugh]

8. QsAssistant

QsAssistant Jedi Master star 3

Apr 13, 2011
    I think it's awesome that Pegg is Dengar. I like him as an actor and I like his movies, with the exception of "Run Fat Boy Run". Honestly before this thread I didn't know he was a hateboy.
    Can someone post a link to an interview, or anything, of him bashing the PT. Then I can give a better opinon on what I think of him playing Dengar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.