main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Simon's Home Page - Wallpapers, posters, covers - UPDATED 12th December

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by SimonZ, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimonZ

SimonZ Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2004
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    You have some nice wallpapers there, SimonZ. I came across your Jango with the Geonosis background at some point and it is in my Jango art collection. (Am not sure where I came across it, however. TFN Art Museum or a Google image search, probably). I also like your wallpaper of the Clone forces taking off in front of the Chancellor - very nice! I will have to take a better look at your site from home when I have more time.

3. SimonZ

Dec 5, 2004
    Yes, you can see most of my pictures in TFN Fan Art Museum, too. Except the last ones.
    I started my page just 30 days ago.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Well, you have done a good job on it so far!

And welcome to the forum!

5. SimonZ

Dec 5, 2004
    Thanks. :)

6. JediMindTrick000

JediMindTrick000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 2004
    Holy crap, that's good stuff. I needed some new wallpaper. And from newbie to newbie - welcome! :cool:

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    150 wallpapers? :eek: Wow, someone's been busy. ;)

Very clean and well thought out wallpapers you have there. I especially like the AOTC ones you have featured in your first post. The last one under misc. is pretty nice as well. I need to take a closer look at your site in the near future. :)

And welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

8. SimonZ

Dec 5, 2004
    Thanks again :)

9. SimonZ

Dec 5, 2004
  10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Nice addition to the collection, SimonZ. I like the starfield you used for the background and the screen captures along the left side was a nice touch.

One recommendation - I'm on dial-up and this thread is taking a very long time to load all the images. Perhaps changing some the images to links?

11. SimonZ

Dec 5, 2004
    OK. :) I replaced some images with links.
    The original designs of the six new wallpapers were my DVD cover desings. I modified them to create wallpapers.
    Yesterday I refreshed my home page, it's more user-friendly now. :)

12. DARKSIDE5

DARKSIDE5 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2004
    [face_hypnotized]

Verry good welcome to the forums glad to have you

13. SimonZ

Dec 5, 2004
    Thanks, DARKSIDE5!

14. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002
    Nice work Simon, just one thing when your adding colour to lightsabers (red especialy) its sometimes good to boost up the shadows by about 25% it makes the red look LOADS better.

15. SimonZ

Dec 5, 2004
    I don't understand this trick exactly, Odj 310388. Please send me a private message with more details if it's possible. Thanks. :)

16. SimonZ

Dec 5, 2004
  17. Ody_Mandrell

Ody_Mandrell Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 28, 2003
    Amazing pictures SimonZ!! ;) Good work!

18. SimonZ

Dec 5, 2004
    Thanks, Ody! :)

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I like the poses you chose for the General and the backgrounds add an interesting twist to them. Nice job! :)

Just one note - where exactly did you get the sources for the General? I don't remember seeing them anywhere and it just makes me wonder if perhaps they are spoiler images. A spoiler heading to that post may be necessary depending on the source. :)

20. SimonZ

Dec 5, 2004
    They're from Spoileriffic. I added a 'Spoiler Warning' to my previous post. (I thought the 'new character of EP3' will be enough.)

21. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Thanks. :)

Just wanted to add that warning as an extra precaution. Sometimes adding "the new character from Ep3" isn't enough. If I'm not mistaken, the General was already made public.

22. SimonZ

Dec 5, 2004
    Here is my new one:
    ep3-tp-wallp.jpg

It looks better in its original poster format. You can see this teaser poster here.

And there is no spoiler warning this time. :)

23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I always liked that image of Anakin with the Sith eyes. It really looks nice in the context of a teaser poster. :)

24. SimonZ

Dec 5, 2004
    There is a new one:

EXTREME SPOILER WARNING

HERE

25. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    Fantastic work!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.