main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Simple Effect Test

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Tech_Krill, Feb 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tech_Krill

Tech_Krill Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2004
    He said he has AE5.5PB. In that case I think he could just track the background and apply that to the clone layer.

Aaaaand...how do you do that? I'm interested...

2. Chris_F

Chris_F Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2003
  3. dvcameraworld

dvcameraworld Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2004
    hi guys, I have adobes after effects 6 pro with the keylight plugin. Ive decided to use combustion 3 instead. so if any of you guys are interested email me at dvcameraworld@yahoo.com , im not sure how much I want for it but its been registered so $400us may sound like a good price but I am open to a sugested price. if you are interested contact me, shipping will be free cause it isnt that heavey to send threw the post.

4. pahket

pahket Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 6, 2001
    That would be illegal.

And just so we're all on the same page here, why would I pay $400 dollars for an already-registered piece of ILLEGAL software when I could just download it myself - just as illegally - for free? Sorry, man, I can get this thrill for less.

And don't talk about warez here, please. :D

Oh, and it's spelled T-H-R-O-U-G-H, not THREW. If you're going to make yourself look like a moron by posting the same illegal pre-typed post, make sure to check your spelling first. Moron.

5. Tech_Krill

Tech_Krill Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2004
    I get a notification that somebody replied to my topic and I get what... advertising...

*walks away shaking head after his moment of excitement...*

6. djr33

djr33 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2003
    pretty cool tests... i would like to see movement in the first one ;) :p
    and in the second... a less CG'ish setting... aside from that, good work :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.