main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Simple Man, Complex Galaxy

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE, Mar 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    A little backround on this story. Its writen in the first person. I don't really know how good it will be. It got me credit in english and now I've made a few provisions and enhancements.

----------------------------------------
    Simple Man, Complex Galaxy

77 years ago I was born on this planet. My name is harm, I run an underworld pub. I consider myself a simple man just trying to stay afloat and not lose my buisness. Welcome to my world, A world I once shared with many of my kind. When I was born the republic, which is now called the old republic by many was in control of coruscant, my home. The center of the known galaxy, I've never left, lived my whole life here. Since the republic fell to the empire. Outside of the higher taxes, I never felt the evil that was claimed by the rebelion. The rebels came, and for a period of 3 years the ownership of this planet was a source of many deaths and destruction. In the end the rebels won and became the new republic. Taxes were lowered under the new republic. I had three children with my wife, Tawny.

---------------------------------------------
    Part 2 to be posted later.

2. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

May 8, 2002
    Life was good until, borsk feylea took power. Taxes were raised again and I was afraid that another palpatine was in power. Then the dark times came. The fear of the planet once again being invaded by the enemy. This time the enemy wasn't a different type of government but a whole new race of aliens. They had never been seen before the invasion started. Rumors have been spread that a few of them scouted out our galaxy for almost all my life. But I wonder if really they remained unnoticed for that long. Then the republic fell. The evil bothan who had levied the higher taxes upon me met an honorable death. Its a shame he didn't die a coward. Its been 3 months since the planet fell to the vong, they don't like being called by that name, they say its disrespectful, but since I have no respect for them I call them that anyways.

It was said that a month or so ago that the jedi master Luke Skywalker and a few of his fellow jedi members came and visited the planet. Not many people saw them. They left without telling anyone if they or the republic they defend are coming back. Shortly after their suspected visit my oldest son fell to the vong. The only reason I can expect is that they are planing a genocide that wipes us all out. I don't think that we can live together in unity with them, there is only one way to survive and that is for the republic to wipe them all out. I just hope I live to see it.

3. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Wow, interesting and sad! Is there more lined up? :)

Jae Angel

4. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

May 8, 2002
    Well there can be. I just have to fill in harm's backstory. I may start on it tommarow if people would like it.

axl.

5. Mistryl

Mistryl Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2003
    interesting, Star Wars from the point of view of the common worker. I've never seen this type of story before. Keep writing Axl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.