main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Simple Star Wars costumes

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Shadow_of_Evil, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I have a shiny red bucket, but it's a toy one and wouldn't be big enough unless you cut it. I don't think that would be allowed with our kids' red bucket. :) Might be an idea though. I don't know if a toy bucket would be cheaper than a proper bucket but you can be sure it would be shinier. Much more fitting for a royal guard.

2. Sith_Jester

Sith_Jester Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 28, 2001
    I could always get a blue bucket and paint it red.. but thats not the same

3. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Don't they sell cheap red buckets at WA Slvage or Bunnings?

4. DavidTBrookes

DavidTBrookes Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2002
    Does anyone know where I get a good brown robe or cloak on some sort? I need to find one ASAP.

5. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I don't know about buying them but several people I know have made them easily enough. Just need the material. A cloak itself wouldn't be that ahrd to put together unless you want an exact replica of a jedi cloak (which would rule out pretty much any you could buy anyway).

6. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Did you manage to get that costume design FA, if so how did it turn out? I saw it in da movie, even if she was only wearing it for a short time, and you never really saw a full body shot.

7. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    No I didn't end up making it, I was hoping for more decent shots of it in the movie thinking I could make it for next year, but I already had all the decent shots used, and they were taken from Forbidden Love.
    One thing I know though, if Georgy-boy really did design that costume, I want him to design more clothes for my wardrobe... :)

8. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I'm glad that tight white top got so much screen time. I won't say more than that on a PG forum. :D

9. Clone_Magician

Clone_Magician Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    Yeah! You could see her tits! :D

Well, what she had anyway, and I never knew Tattooine got cold ;)

10. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    That's very intellegen Clone_Magician! Only a male would say something like that.

11. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    I'm sorry, but it has to be said... What "tits"??!!

12. Clone_Magician

May 14, 2002
    That's very intellegen Clone_Magician! Only a male would say something like that.

Actually, the first 2 ppl I heard comment on the fact you could see through her top were women, mind you, those 2 woemen also know how to take a joke.

13. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Lets be gentlemen about this, it is a PG forum. If were goin get technical thou the proper term is 'nipples' which are connected to the 'breasts' which extend off the female chest and inturn makes its way down to the...

And thats our lesson for today :D

14. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    stomach? belly button? big toe? C'mon, don't leave us hanging there SK... :p :D

I've always wanted to know what these things sticking out the front of me were... Hehehe... [face_laugh]

15. Clone_Magician

May 14, 2002
    Toes, they would be your toes FA ;)

16. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    The desert can be cold at night. Perhaps it was actually early in the morning during that scene. :D

17. Dingbat

Dingbat Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2001
    If I remember right, the time when her ahh.. you know... are noticeable is when they're on board the ship. I guess with the hot Tatooine weather they'd crank the air conditioning on the ship right up ;)

18. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Actually, the first 2 ppl I heard comment on the fact you could see through her top were women, mind you, those 2 woemen also know how to take a joke.

Well, I'm SO sorry that I didn't know that it was a couple of women that brought that up. And BTW, I can take jokes, it's that I'm slow at getting them. You should know that my now. Also spelling.......

19. Clone_Magician

May 14, 2002
    *sigh* not again, just take it easy on the generalisations and we should all be fine, ok?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.