main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends 'Simply Being Loved' [post-NJO, J/TK -- COMPLETE! 01/12 = Link to sequel posted! Finally! :D]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -Tenel-Ka-, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    I love the "new post dance" LOL!!!

2. Zekkxy

Zekkxy Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2003
    TK: You've turned me onto a lot of really good bands. ^^;

Okay, anyone who likes Somnambulist get the Sander Kleinenberg Convertible Mix...it's incredible. If you can't find it catch me on AIM Diseased Moogle and I'll pass it along.

3. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I always tried to work the Somnambulist part of the song Simply Being Loved into the story... but then I realized that when Jacen's 'asleep' with his 'visions' ---- it works out. :D

I'll have to get that remix from you when I get back.

4. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    I was looking on http://echuta.net/ Tenel Ka

5. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    I don't have any up on echuta.net yet. I'll be putting some up on Under Control when I get back. :D

6. tenelfan14

tenelfan14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2003
    Okay,sorry i haven't been around for a while.

here are my answers for survey:

1]. I loved the part where Jacen climbes up balcony. That whole sceen!! It was soooo sweet!
    2]. When Jacen was having visions of everyone dying. *shudders*
    3]. No
    4]. yeah
    5]. no
    6]. mmmmm yeah
    7]. yes
    8]. YEAH
    9]. YEAH
    10]. yes, but TK better snap out of it soon, or I'm gonna have to knock some sense into her. j/k
    11]. Oh yeah. Ocean view...sighhhhh

more please!

UP

7. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    The Arm is Gone, The Arm is Gone, Thank the FORCE the Arm is Gone!! They Lopped It Off, They Lopped It Off, Ha Ha Ha Ha HA!!!

*hoppity hop, hoppity hop, hoppity hoppity hoppity hop!*

8. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    TK, do U have a site with a central listing of all of em ?

9. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    A site with a listing of all my websites? Or icons?

wtfNET & echutaNET are my main websites; which list all the sites I have. (wtf being all my non-SW sites and echuta being all the SW sites)

As for icons, I've been meaning to make an icon site, but I haven't gotten around to it.

Alright guys; tomorrow morning I'm off to Disney until Tuesday (Tuesday night is when I shall be posting the next part of the story) --- I might be able to post once from DisneyQuest and say hi, but if not, I'll talk to you all when I get back!

*hugs everyone*

10. trianiigirl

trianiigirl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 21, 2002
    Ze Mouze!! Hug ze mouse!!

Have tons of fun! :D

11. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    :eek: Wow. I just got caught up on all the posts. Wow. :eek:

YOU ARE EVIL, TK

Poor Tenel Ka. :_| Poor Jacen. :_| Even Poor Gadell! :eek:

Anyway....

Tenel Ka stalked into the Palace, sneaking around every corner. The small train of light fabric from her tattered purple dress fluttered behind her as she padded down the hallway, her barefeet making no sound along the carpeted corridors. Like Gadell, she also had the sense to return to her room and grab up her lightsaber, even though she knew the Force wouldn't help her if she got into a fight with one of the boys. But her confidence got the best of her.

I'd say grab, not grab up.

"I am tired of being used." A shudder caused her neck to twitch. "Something is happening to me. They did something to me. I have never been so weak... everything put in front of me during my lifetime, I was able to fight off. But this... this..."

Jacen was amazed at the way the real Tenel Ka was shining through the broken shell of her poisoned alter-ego. He wondered how long it would last. He moved a foot forward, placing his hands on her shoulders, his skin was met with scratched pieces of purple fabric and smooth flesh.

I'm on to you. I liked reading that, at the same time though... I knew it was an act. So sad.... :(

MORE when you return! :D

12. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    I meant Icons.

You say youre planing to make an icon site ? Cool, post the link when U do.

13. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Keeping it on P1

Hey -Tenel Ka- do you want to submit this to the Tenel Ka Index

14. trianiigirl

Jun 21, 2002
    Since Jacen hasn't told many lately, I give you... a joke!

So, a man and a giraffe walk into a bar. They both get realy drunk and the giraffe falls over. The man gets up to leave and the bartender goes "Oi! You can't just leave that lyin' there!" The man stumbles towards the door and says "'S not a lion, 's a giraffe."

*crickets*

:D :p

15. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Walks in and gives the thread an up in anticipation of -Tenel-Ka-'s return

16. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    /listens to the crickits

I cant wait til TK gets back.

17. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
  18. trianiigirl

Jun 21, 2002
    :D

If she's not back soon, there's more where that came from [face_devil]

19. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    *sniffle* I want TK back!!!

20. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    I really love this!!! :D [face_love] You've written it so well and I can't wait for more! :D *crosses her fingers that Tenel is okay* You made me feel bad for Gadell!!! :( I hate Ta'a Chume!!! :mad: Can't wait for more! :D

1.) What is your favorite part of SBL so far? The way you've written the sexual tension... yummy. [face_love]
    2.) Which part has been the most intense? Hmm... I'd have to say the last post, with the whole arm being cut off thing and Gadell realizing Ta'a Chume is evil.
    3.) Do you like Gadell? Sometimes... other times I want to strangle him... like that time he waved at the camera. ;)
    4.) Is he a believable character? A bit... sometimes it makes me wonder how he could be so stupid but real people are like that too... I just contradicted myself, didn't I? [face_blush] I guess he is believable then.
    5.) Do you think Exna and Jeauno need more "screentime" ...? Maybe... I like to get to know the brutes becuase sometimes it hilarious how blindly they follow their master, and it makes me feel bad for them so I don't hate them.
    6.) I'm hungry. Are you hungry too? Actually... I am.
    7.) Are Jacen's visions believable? Yeah, sometimes confusing although if you read them a second time through you understand.
    8.) Do you think this story is going to have a happy ending? I'm not sure quite yet... it's possible although with that last sequence of visions Jace had I'm beginning to wonder.
    9.) Do you want a sequel? (BTW, if I do write a sequel, it's not going to be a DIRECT sequel. ;) ) That's up to you, I'd read it if you wrote it.
    10.) Am I doing ok with the canon characters? More than okay. ;)
    11.) I so want to live in the Hapan Palace. Don't you? MUAHAHAH~! Ummm... I think I'll let you take my room if that's okay? :p

21. Zekkxy

Zekkxy Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2003
    TK is sposed to be back tonight.

*waits patiently*

22. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    I hope she finishes it b4 I leave for xmas

23. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Hey everyone! I'm back~~~

And in about half an hour or so, there should be a new part of the story up! I just have to revise and add!

:D

Yes yes, I hugged the mouse for you TG. ;D I'll have pictures soon.

And thank you for keeping the thread alive and welcome new readers! *hugs J&J*

24. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Short but sweet, my dears --- lots of MUSH with the next part. :D

NOTE: since it's been so long, you might want to go back and read the last part. ;)

---

"What did you say, Vessau?" Ta'a Chume raised her chin and lifted her head as she sneered towards the black-haired man.

"You heard me. I asked you a question." Gadell turned his gaze from the weakening Queen Mother to the closed double doors ahead of him, absently staring at them, waiting for an answer.

Jacen Solo watched as Ta'a Chume leaned back in between Exna and Jeauno, whispering something to their hunched in forms. The two men exchanged a concerned look to each other. And then Jacen heard her cutting words:

"Get it out of him."

Get what out of him?

Jacen stared in muted horror.

The two Hapan men hesitated.

"Go on!"

They walked over to Gadell's still form. He didn't struggle when they latched onto him. Jeauno took Gadell's two arms and drove him to his knees, while Exna pulled out a short vibroblade from a black sheath at his waist. Exna used the vibroblade to cut Gadell's tunic off, leaving his pale chest and scarred back exposed. Jeauno exchanged a glance with Exna, both sets of eyes mildly afraid.

Exna whispered, so only Gadell could hear.

"We're sorry, bro."

Jamming the vibroblade into the center of Gadell's X-shaped scar, Jacen cringed at the sight, slowly turning his head away from the Commander and his assailants. Exna used the vibroblade to perfectly slice into the scar, retracing the X shape. Tenel Ka continued to stare with her glazed eyes up to her Commander and the two Hapan men. She could see the side of Jeauno, who was holding Gadell's arms in front of him. She could see the side of Gadell, who was on his knees in front of Jeauno, head hanging between his shoulders and kneeling behind Gadell, was Exna who was now sliding his fingers under the skin on Gadell's back.

Tenel Ka felt her stomach churn and she as well, looked away from the scene.

Jacen and Tenel Ka both heard something rattle to the ground, followed by the wet sound of liquid, dripping and pattering to the floor. Jacen shuffled his head back to the twisted trio of people, which had now decreased to a solo person. Exna and Jeauno were walking away from Gadell, who was back on his feet, swaying back and forth. Gadell was facing Tenel Ka and Jacen, and Jacen could see black and red liquid streaming to the ground from his back. The fluids pooled at his feet, around his boots. Near the swaying form of the Commander was a small heap, probably whatever they pulled from his back. Jacen couldn't tell what it was since it was smothered in dark, thick liquid.

Solo could feel raw power assaulting his Force sensitivity, radiating off of Gadell and growing stronger as black liquid continued to drizzle from the cut across his back. The Commander's eyes slowly became an oceanic blue as he glanced from Tenel Ka to Jacen, angry tears sliding down his face, taking the melted ice with them. Tenel Ka weakly nodded to him.

Spinning around with as much power as he could build up, Gadell faced the former Queen Mother and her henchmen as he tripped up onto the dais, stopping in front of them. Jacen could now perfectly see the X on Gadell's back, where the poison was drenching him, making onyx smears down his skin and on his pants. Traces of red blood could be seen in the ebony fluid as Jacen drew in deep breaths, trying to take in everything at once.

Gadell had the Force, he had a lightsaber. Had he been trained? How powerful was he?

Tenel Ka was almost to her normal state, but in bad shape. What could Jacen do?

Jacen. He couldn't really move, his eyes were becoming blurry. His vision was becoming the static he was growing accustomed too. But he kept himself awake. He had to help somehow.

Gadell stood, his feet planted on the ground as firmly as they could be. He could feel his anger towards Ta'a Chume rising and building up steadily as he glared into her narrowed eyes. Without any kind of warning, he could feel his own fury attack,

25. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    stealing first post
    will reply once I read it.

[edit]WOW. A cliffie, what a suprise. What is it with girls and teasing ;) ?
    I doubt you'll kill off Jacen so I aint worried. But Ta'a Chume should be, hehehe.[/edit]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.