main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends 'Simply Being Loved' [post-NJO, J/TK -- COMPLETE! 01/12 = Link to sequel posted! Finally! :D]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -Tenel-Ka-, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Tk, you are such tease!

2. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Yeah; for some reason I love cliffhangers. Muahaha! It's okay though. You all will get mush in the next couple parts, so it's probably worth the wait. ;)

Hehehee~

3. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    In that case, I can wait! *mmmm.... mush*

4. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    *hug TK* :D I'd been meaning to read this for a while and I finally got time to. :)

Great post! :D Cliffe though. :( Poor Jace! :( I hope they'll all okay... but that's doubtful to happen so I'll just hope that another post comes soon so we know what happened. ;)

5. tenelfan14

tenelfan14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2003
    :0 oh no! poor jace!

Yay! justice is served! (sorta)

Please make TK better! PLEASE!!! :(

6. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Welcome back, TK! ANd what a nice present you brought us, a post!

Gadell being sliced open while I eat...not good.

Fry Ta'a Chume, fry! Hah! She finally gets what she deserves! Awesome post!

7. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Cant wait!!

When's the next post ?

[edit]BTW TK, I logged in as the index and saw your PM. Your 3 fics that were submitted are now in the Tenel Ka Index index.[/edit]

8. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Actually the next post will be in about half an hour. :D

I'm finishing it up and revising it. *dances*

And thanks for adding my stories!

9. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    No problem.

within 30mins ?

Sweet.

10. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    I take it that abou an half hour means over a half hour, lol. :p .

I'll b here when U do update.

11. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    I'm almost done!!! I wrote more than I expected. :D I'm revising it now~

12. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Cool.

Could you msg me on AIM when you post it ?

13. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Sure thing~! :D *continues to revise*

14. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    k

its MHS7603

15. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    *squuuueeeeealll*

HERE YA GO.

WARNING: Mush. Mush. mushmushmush. Not as much as in the next part I bet. This is more "unrequited mush" than straight up mush. Straight up mush is for later. MUAHAH~!

---

The world swam around him. Thoughts, ideas, dreams. Jacen saw flashes of visions that never happened, events that had occured, and things Jacen only saw when he slept. He couldn't feel his body but his mind told him that he was moving his arms and legs. They moved slowly, like most of his visions did... but he could tell that this was reality.

The synapse connected in his brain, letting his eyes open themselves. Jacen tried to focus them but blurs of motion were the only things he could make out. That's when it came to him.

He was floating upside down in a bacta tank. As he moved his head from side to side, he could see strands of brown hair swirl over his eyes. And then he suddenly felt a rush of air as he was ripped from the cylindrical tank and placed on a long medical table. He could feel the excess bacta soaking into the immaculate sheet which was spread out below him. Fingers gently stroked wet strands of brown hair away from his face as a clearly Hapan female loomed over him. She peered into his eyes, placed a hand on his chest and mouthed soundless words to whoever was in the room with them.

Jacen recognized her as the head medic.

As his mind registered her face, he heard her voice, muffled by the bacta that was lingering in his eardrums.

"You stay here and rest for a bit, General."

And with that, the head medic and her assisstant shuffled out of the room.

The General closed his eyes and turned over to his right side, pulling his knees up to his chest. The cool air from the room's ventilation system slid over his damp skin. A large bacta cloth was wrapped around his waist and the bottom reached his knees, partly to keep him modestly covered and the other to continue pushing bacta into his pores. It didn't provide warmth at all. He ached all over. His back hurt, his head hurt, his mind was a mess.

Jacen Solo was alone.

All alone.

His Force powers were exhausted at the moment. He pushed himself to slightly access his connections and as he did, his eyes shot open.

Ahead of him, mere feet away from the bacta tank he was just brought out of, was another identical tank. And the Queen Mother was floating upside-down inside.

Time with Tekli and the other Jedi healers and medics, Jacen knew the basics of a bacta tank. So falling off the medical table and stumbling to the bacta tank's controls and electronic charts, he saw that Tenel Ka's life signs were stable.

He breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Looking to the tank, Jacen gazed at her peaceful form. A cloth like the one he was clothed in was wrapped around her own waist and her right arm was crossed demurely over her chest. She was modestly covered up but Jacen still stared in awe. How she ruled 63 planets with little to no problems and still managed to stay in perfect shape always put him in a stunned silence. She never seemed to have any free time, so when did she get the chance to train? Pressing his face up against the clear outside layer of the tank, he placed his hands on either side of his head, staring in like an older version of little Jacen Solo who used to look out the windows of his Coruscant apartment down to the maze of traffic many, many feet below.

His eyes wandered up to her tan legs. Her knees were slightly bent, pulled up to her chest towards her chest. The cloth, which was fastened around her waist, hung around her hips and thighs, the bacta letting it defy gravity by hanging upwards as Tenel Ka floated upside-down. Jacen's gaze traveled to where her right arm was covering her chest. He could see that she was breathing steadily and that made him feel a little better. The stump of her left arm was still open and raw and Jacen could see a stream of black and red being pulled out of it by the healing liquid. He let his eyes trail to her face, which looked calm and collected. Her eyes were

16. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Stealing first reply
    Will add more after I read it.

"Solo. That is the second time you have rid me of this limb."

"So... that means my best friend, after all these years, has seen me naked. Kriff, she even undressed me herself." Jacen looked over to the Queen Mother, who eyes were widening. "What'd you think, your highness? I take it you like what you saw..."

Tenel Ka's jaw dropped for a moment before Jacen spoke.

LMFAO

GREAT POST.

More soon ?

17. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    More tomorrow hopefully. :D

3MD, that fanfiction you sent me a link to last night ('The FC') was pretty much addicting. o_O! It was kind of frightening how addicting it was. After I got off of AIM I thought to myself, "I'll just read one or two more chapters..."

Then I went and finished the whole thing. And Jacen as a girl was so cute. *cackles*

18. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    No prob, glad to share good links.

Although I bet Jaina's gona be cracking jokes bout that for a while.

heh

[edit]Hey, could you AIM me real quick ?
    I added you to my buddy list lasty night, but now your not on it for some reason
    /smashed computer

[edit, again] I bet you wished you had one of those 'chairs' :p

19. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    LOL~ those chairs scared me. And poor Jacen was so lost. *cackles* Tenel Ka threatening Jacen's life to Jaina made me want to cry I was laughing so hard.

Guess what I'm doing right now. Muahaha~ writing the next part! :D (While I'm on my break at work! Hm. o_O)

20. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    YAY for the next part.

I'm doing the same thing with one of my fics as well.

21. tenelfan14

tenelfan14 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 19, 2003
    *jumps up and down with glee*

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :) :)

I luved it TK!

Now, about that next part... ;)

22. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    I'm bugging agentjaid over AIM to read this.
    She better read it.
    hehehe
    :p

23. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Hahaha! ;)

tenelfan, thank you so much! And yes! There will be more soon! Most likely tonight! :D

24. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    That was great! And they'll see each other later! Tenel Ka saw Jacen naked!

Jacen better show her how he feels, or else I'm switchin places with him! Heck, even if he does, I'll still switch places with him.

25. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    I WANT MORE! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.