Beyond 'Simply Being Loved' [post-NJO, J/TK -- COMPLETE! 01/12 = Link to sequel posted! Finally! :D]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -Tenel-Ka-, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. tenelfan14 Jedi Knight

star 2
    How could you? After all they went through, there reward is this! Woe!

okay, its not how i thought it would turn out. but i still liked it and darn the bad luck, i'll just haveto read the sequel!;)
  2. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Yeah, I cant wait4 the sequel.
  3. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Jaw drops open

How, what, when...

Grr...Goes and rescues Jacen and brings him to Tenel Ka
    Okay, if you get separated from her again, she's mine. Got it?

That was evil! And I loved it! Force help those who have Jacen, because Tenel Ka is coming, and those in her way are dead meat.
  4. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    /shoots Striker and Jacen

MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAhehehehehhehe
    NOW SHES ALL MINE!!!!!
  5. -Tenel-Ka- Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow! I didn't know the ending would get this kind of response! :D

Miska: Thank you so much! Those words meant a heck of a lot. *hugs* And I'm glad you said something! Yes; there will be a sequel -- it will be more than just J/TK --- but there will be a good amount of the two in it (along with more relationship issues, of course) ... And again thank you so much!

Wild_Phoenix: I've been told about my evilness MANY, MANY times. ;) The sequel will begin at roughly the start of the new year. I look forward to writing it! And I'm glad people look forward to reading it too! And yes, you'll definitely be seeing an aggressive TK!

3MD: You know, I thought about Gadell and Anhaje... but I'm not sure yet. ;) And I'll definitely PM the link to the index when I get it started.

J&J: TK and Gadell acting as a brother and sister just seems right for some reason... after all this. Their would definitely be a relationship between them, but not a romantic one. And since TK never had any siblings... she kind of has one now. :D

tenelfan14: Oh no! You'll have to read the sequel! Boooo! ;) *hugs* Thank you!

Striker: It was evil and you loved it?! *hi5s* That's why I love ya so much. :D And you said it: Anyone in TK's way is toast.

---

For now, here are some random fun notes about SBL and the surrounding areas of story-ness.

I'm obsessed with Jace & TK if you haven't figured it out already. And I wanted a story that threw them through the wringer before letting their feelings be shown. As you can see, they still aren't together and who knows when they will be. Muahahah! Anyways, I wanted a different kind of story... one that drew people in and led them to believe things were real when they weren't and vise-versa. That's where the visions came in...

CHARACTER NOTES:

JACEN SOLO: I swear I study this boy. Since he's insanely wacky/strong in the Force, I had a feeling that he would have a lot of visions. He was originally just going to have a few here and there, but as the story progressed, things needed to become more urgent --- and as Jacen's visions progressively grew odder and scarier --- Jacen also progressively grew more and more rushed and alert, growing a bit insane in the process. And his eyes are so pretty. O_O <3

TENEL KA: I love her. She's such a enjoyable character to write about. Her mannerisms and reactions are usually out of the ordinary, making her very fun to work into a storyline. Although I adore writing her character, I had to mold a whole new version of her for the post/during-arm TK, which became sort of difficult, because I had to take how she would normally react and filter it over with the arm-TK's negativity and anger... which actually became fun in an odd, evil sort of way later in the story. I hate when people say this girl has "no emotions" or "no depth" --- OR "omg she sux cuz she only has 1 arm" --- those people need to suffer a horribly slow and painful death because they don't know a deep, emotional character when they read about one. Dark Journey, anyone? Yeah. That's what I thought.

GADELL VESSAU: He was originally going to die. Yes, yes, he was. When I started the story, Gadell had the Force, and he was poisoned and J & TK were going to learn that as he left the world of the living. But kriff, did that boy grow on me. The inspiration for him actually did come from the actor I use as him in the photoshop pieces. (Jonathan Rhys Meyers) --- his looks screamed Gadell and when I began planning this story and knew that an OC was needed, he was the first person that popped into mind... which I than began using for physical features. And it all just unraveled from there. You'll definitely be seeing more of him and his background, and yes, you will see the REAL Gadell... not the poisoned, evil, snarky one. (Although the real Gadell does posess a tad of snark. ;))

TA'A CHUME: Yeah; the biddy just had to show up. The galaxy needed to be rid of her once and
  6. Wild_Phoenix Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, at least I know we ain't gonna be waiting long for the sequel to this. If you were gonna make us wait TOO long..then I'd have to get mad.

But one thing I do need to know..what was up with Jacen's different looks in the message? A disguise or something of that nature?
  7. Calayka_Bele Jedi Knight

star 3
    So I just found this two days ago...but was practically glued to the computer reading it. You are a wonderful writer and this fic was simply enthralling. (I can't believe you left us hanging with an epilogue like that though!) I can't wait for the next enstallmant!

~Calayka
  8. -Tenel-Ka- Jedi Master

star 4
    Wild_Phoenix: I guess you could say that. :D You'll see soon, I promise. And yes the sequel should begin once the holidays are over and everyone is back. But until then I'll throw together some trailers and such. ^_^

Calayka_Bele: Hello! Thank you so much! I love when I find a fanfiction that grabs me and doesn't let me stop reading until I'm done. I never thought one of mine would be like that! Thank you!! And don't worry, you won't have to wait that long! ;)
  9. AvenKiel Jedi Master

star 4
    Sequal!!! SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL!!!
  10. -Tenel-Ka- Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's a little something for you all. :D

---

Here's the trailer, so you all have some kind of insight before you start reading.

URBANIA'S VOID: A BEYOND THE SAGA tale of intrigue and suspence. Takes place after 'Simply Being Loved' --- which is an indirect precursor to 'Urbania's Void' --- this story is a hybrid of everything 'SBL' was and more: angst/romance/action/dark humor all with a twist of hysteria and absurdness and of course, insanity. It does contain J/TK-ness but it's not the main focus like 'SBL' ... More characters will return and more will be introduced. Here's a preview of what's to come for our lovely hero dears.

----

[black background: white, bold writing appears across the screen]

EVERYTHING ISN'T ALWAYS AS IT SEEMS.

[a few seconds pass, the words fade out to a black screen]

JACEN SOLO (voiceover, scratchy and static-filled): "...this is General Jacen Solo we need --- isstance--- please forward this mess--- iance--- we nee---"

[his voice is violently cut off with a loud, nasty thump]

[scene fades in - INT. SHOT - FOUNTAIN PALACE ON HAPES / COMMAND CENTER]

Queen Mother Tenel Ka Chume Djo and Commander Gadell Vessau stand in a darkened forward command room, silent and deep in thought. Tenel Ka is the first to break the silence.

TENEL KA: "We have to go."

[scene switch - EXT. SHOT - URBANIA]

A oval-shaped spacestation floats quietly in empty space. There is absolutly no sound to be heard until the scene does an instant change to:

[scene switch - INT. SHOT - VINA LIDRINA - one of the local hotspots, yo]

A loud club scene, think the OUTLANDER CLUB'S outlandish design and inject straight-up glitterstim to it. Add some music and dancing and you have VINA LIDRINA. Shots of people and creatures dancing, shots of people drinking and laughing and then a shadowy CLOSE-UP on KAIDIN SERASAI, who is seated at the bar, downing Corellian Ale.

KAIDIN SERASAI (V.O.): "I got sent on this mission with all of my friends... we didn't really know what we were in for. And we were surprised."

[quick shot of a chubby wookiee with tangled fur, reclining on a cushy sofa with two pale-skinned green twi'leks hanging over him]

KAIDIN (V.O.): "We learned new things."

[quick shot of three beings, a human and two silhouettes of others fiddling with blasters]

KAIDIN (V.O.): "We met new people."

[quick shot of a male and female, who look similar to each other, staring out the window of a huge, exceptionally immense tower: camera pans out to reveal a maze of tall buildings, bright lights and the dark black of space looming overhead]

KAIDIN (V.O.): "I even managed to fall in love all over again."

[a shot of the Queen Mother of Hapes, almost in slow motion as she turns her head to something off-screen and smirks]

KAIDIN (V.O.): "But something didn't seem quite right about anything on Urbania... and that's what we were sent to figure out."

[scene switch - INT. SHOT - PRISON CELL - undisclosed location]

Jacen Solo sits in the back corner of the cell. The roots of his hair slowly changing from black to brown. One of his eyes red and one brown. A silhouette of a person is seen slowly entering the cell.

JACEN SOLO: "Tenel Ka... Don't touch me. ...don't... you dare..."

[scene fades to black]

[and just like the trailer for SBL, here's the part where the music picks up and the scenes change faster and all of that jazz! yippee!]

[scene switch - INT. SHOT - undisclosed location]

Gadell Vessau is seen leaning against Tenel Ka, her back arching over a table, his face looming inches away from hers.

GADELL: "Let's practice."

[instant scene switch - INT. SHOT - undisclosed location]

Kaidin is in a bed with a female figure, the lighting won't show who it is because the lighting is EVIL.

FEMALE VOICE: "What did you just call me?"
  11. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Evil!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not worried, I know J/TK will wind up together.
  12. Zekkxy Jedi Knight

Well I'm intrigued to say the least...

... so get cracking, I'm curious to what the hell is going on now. ._.
  13. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    hehehehehe
    just dont wory
    She's a J/TK shipper so you know they'll wind up together.
  14. Wild_Phoenix Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh man, that trailer is intense. And now it seems that one of the strike members is turned traitor. My money is on Zekk, he seems to be that sort if he don't get his way.

*glances at the Darkest Knight*

Who wants to beat up Zekk? I want a show of hands here.
  15. tenelfan14 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ooh. Evil! I like!

very intense

love will have to stand pure and true between j/tk it seems, or galaxy will fall apart.
  16. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Okay. That trailer was pure evil...and I loved it as well. Could the strike team member be Raynar returned from the grave? Hmm. Goes to Hapes in order to keep Tenel Ka 'company' while Jacen is imprisoned
  17. tenelfan14 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh yeah TK, when are we supposed to expect the sequal?
  18. JainaDurron Jedi Master

star 4
  19. -Tenel-Ka- Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you all for the comments on the trailer! It might seem a little confusing and characters might seem a bit out of place or odd, but trailers never give anything away. ;)

The sequel is expected to begin around the end of the Holiday Season --- the beginning of next year! :D

With Christmas and New Years (and my birthday! *dances* LOL) and everyone on vacation... it's hard to begin a story and have it work out ok. :D So I'm waiting until the holiday season has passed... don't worry! It won't be too long! ;)
  20. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I'm going to be gone for the next week anyway, and wont have net access unless my aunt brings her laptop.

And TK, thanks for agreeing to watch the index for me while Im gone. with both you and PLJ keeping an eye out (since yer the only 2 with the logins, lol) noone should have 2 wait 4 their fics 2 be added.
  21. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    [breathless]I'm playing catch up, but so far so good. I'm loving it. [face_love] Even Gadell is ok right now. ;)[/breathless]

22. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    Wow. Very nice... now I can't want! ;)
  23. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Gadell had stayed silent. He knew exactly what she spoke of. Ta'a Chume had been found dead in her cell that morning, her tongue swollen. She had choked on it and died, writhing around on the floor of her cell.

I thought something was going on in that scene. [face_mischief] I'm glad to see I was right. [face_devil] By Hapan law, trying to harm the royal family was punishable by death if proven. Ta'a Chume was quilty and deserved death for it. Way to go Gadell! :cool:

But -Tenel-Ka-. What did you do? :_| I thought we were headed towards a HAPPY ENDING... and then you... you... put Jacen in danger! :( Now Tenel Ka has to fight for the man she loves! But that means more story, which is a good thing! :D
  24. -Tenel-Ka- Jedi Master

star 4
    Bria: I'm glad you caught up and I'm glad you liked it! We sort of had a happy ending. Well; it'll turn out better in the next story! (I think!) [face_mischief]

J&J: Thank you! You won't have to wait too long either! :D
  25. AvenKiel Jedi Master

star 4
    YEEEHAAAA!! Love the trailer!

"Let's practice." ?? Say WHAT??!!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.