main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends 'Simply Being Loved' [post-NJO, J/TK -- COMPLETE! 01/12 = Link to sequel posted! Finally! :D]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -Tenel-Ka-, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Thank you very much!! :D I had a lot of fun writing this story --- and I'm having waaaaayyyy too much fun writing the sequel.

I'm glad you're having fun reading them!! *hugs*

2. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    Okay, so maybe I'm a little behind on the times, but before I start replying to stuff goin' on in your sequel story, I must say something about this one.

And it goes a little something like this:

Sweet mother of a flying purple coconut monkey, this is a great story! And I mean "great" in the fullest sense of the word (not in the sarcastic sense). I mean "great" like Alexander the Great, like Charlemagne, the Great Wall of China, the Great War.

Your story takes Star Wars fiction to an unprecedented level, just as Alexander took world conquest further than anyone thought possible.

You have given my favorite characters of the Star Wars universe that elusive, impossible-to-define trait that transforms them from book characters to something more. Matthew Stover did it with in Traitor, but that genuineness didn't last past his novel. You have revived that life in Jacen, and taken the cardboard Tenel Ka and made her breathe.

So, Pygmalion, though others have commented on the beauty of your literary Galatea, let me add my voice to the chorus of admirers. I am in love with your story, and were it the Queen of Hapes herself, I could but kneel to kiss her feet in pious reverence.

Continue with your sequel, then, and know that you have managed to ensnare my mind in a way that only the greatest authors in history have ever been able to.

And post more, for Sith's sake! :p

3. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Wow! You're gonna make me cry~ seriously. ^_^

What you said REALLY means a lot, especially the part about Stover (he's my favorite) --- and I'm glad I could bring the Jacen back that everyone grew to love in Traitor as well as give TK more reaction to events and things.

*hugs* You just made my day. Work sucked and I'm tired and I come home and I read this and suddenly I'm grinning like a kid in a candy store. Thank you very, very much!

And I shall continue to write the sequel. :D

Thank you again~ <3

4. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Weee I finally finished the story! This was so great, even though it was confusing at times! I loved it!

I love Gadell's character. He's now my favorite OC!

Going to read the sequel now!

*walks out muttering how great this story was*

5. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    Thank you!! Yeah -- I'm really good at confusing... as long at it all works out in the end, right? ;)

And I'm glad you liked Gadell! Your favorite OC? O_O! Wow! Thank you again! Gadell feels loved now. (What am I saying?! I do too!) Hehe~

I hope you enjoy the sequel! *hugs*

6. Master-Katarn

Master-Katarn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2004
    WOW!!!

that was like soooooooooooooooooooo good no excellent no....dammit *hits head for lack of a better word* but to get to the point that was a real real real real real real good story.
    Kepp it up

7. -Tenel-Ka-

Apr 16, 2002
    I'm a day late, but bump for the one year anniversary of the chair scene. MUAHAHAHAHAHA~ sorry. Boredom at work is taking over.

And a late thanks to MK! <3!

8. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    Oh what a hot scene. I'll bump this thread for that any day of the week.

9. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    I too shall bump for that scene.

10. NOrespect

NOrespect Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2005
    Iunderstand loss much like her. When i went 2 hawaii i was so excited 2 swim in the ocean but that bay was called hammerhead bay for a reason. i am not willing to show pictures of what happend to my arm but i will tell u they make ma gag when i look at them : ( The docter asked me if i wanted to have a synthitic arm or not, i turned it down. But still i felt like i was missing a part of me, ( even though i was lol) i was in a great depression for a long time and after i read that book it gave me inspireation. but when i went back to school every body looked down apon me, like i was hepless or something, but worse yet pitty. And it is still happining even tho now days i am swimming,etc. but still i would like some emotional support from u guys and girls. I still feel depressed...

PS> I am female

11. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    I admire your strength! You can talk to me whenever you like!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.