main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sin City

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by RABIDJAWA, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Thought I'd get the ball rolling on this one. I really wanna see this, espsecially after reading the comics. I'd like to go Friday night, because I'm busy Saturday. I know that Friday's a busy night (what with Battlestar and all), so I figured I'd post and see what everybody else thought. I know Erik's down for this, but what do the rest of you think?

2. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    I can go whenever. The earlier we can go on Friday the better though. Especially since there is so much planned for that exciting night.

We could go to a matinee on Saturday or Sunday too, all would be good with me.

3. spiralpadawan

spiralpadawan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2005
    Count me in for the night, I even have a big family car if we want to all ride together or nearly all ride together... my van seats 7. I drop my crew off at their dad's around 5:30pm so I am free anytime after that.

4. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Aww, that's who stole the van I used to live in by the river....

5. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    It's affectionately called "the big red school bus" are you SURE it was you that lived in it?

6. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    over at Fandango there is a 7 and 7:30 p.m. showing.
    I'm thinking 7 will be good and then we will be back watching Galactica around 9:30 or so.

7. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Sounds good to me and Alan. When should we all meet in front of the theater?

BTW - Does the Birthday Gang get a special discount?!?! :confused:

8. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    Is it your birthday? you know I have this compulsion to sing to people on their birthday... beware.

9. Jedi-Nads

Jedi-Nads Jedi Youngling

Mar 1, 2005
    yeah, buddy! this spud is down. i actually have the night off to go play with my friends.

10. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    SWEEEEEETTTTTT.

It sounds like Friday night at 7pm. I am thinking we should meet there around 6:30 or so. I only say this because I don't want to sit as close as Erik and Adam like to sit. If you all don't like it, you suck. I will be there that early, will get my ticket, and get a most excellent seat.

I think the birthday crew should get a discount. HMMMM, to bad we are the only ones that think that Laura.

11. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Well, either I lived in it or... This is making me overcome with sadness. You see, the van disappeared about the same time as my little stuffed friend, Chopper...

7 p.m. Friday night, sounds like a plan. I can almost smell the gunsmoke.

12. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    oh dear.... *looks around for extra stuffed friends* what does Chopper look like?

13. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    Yes, Melissa, there is an unoffical "Birthday Gang" in the group. There are 4 of us with birthdays all within a 7 day period!!

My birthday's today, Erin's is Saturday, Adam's is Sunday, and Alan's is next Wednesday.

Aren't we special?! 8-}

PS - No offense, but if you sing to any of us, I feel safe in saying we'll have to kick your butt!! :p

14. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    well you'd have to catch me to kick my butt!! haha... and I run pretty fast! lol.

ok... so really... if I can't sing... can I make a birthday cake for Friday? a nice chocolate cake.... with icing... no candles, lol.... candles would make us want to sing.

15. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    Please don't remind me it's my birtday. I'm suicidal enough as it is.

16. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    so unless you guys scream at me and tell me not to... I'm baking a cake for us to eat while we watch BG...

Now for my next bidding... anyone want me to get them candy? I am addicted to skittles and refuse to be robbed by Edwards. If you want some, PM me your list, lol.

17. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    O.k., I just finished the books that are in the movie and I'm all sorts of excited. I can't wait to see how this translates to the screen.

18. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    Hope everyone likes chocolate cake... I promise to leave the candles at home!

19. Jedi-Nads

Jedi-Nads Jedi Youngling

Mar 1, 2005
    kevin! kevin! where are you kevin? i think you got blood on your shirt. looks like you've been using your arms and legs to pay for gas again.

kevin, if you need another shirt i have an oompa loompa shirt you can borrow.

20. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    ok the stump part was just gross... but on the whole... it was VERY entertaining.

*still trying to catch up on sleep*

21. RABIDJAWA

May 20, 2002
    I bet Kevin has a large supply of herbs and spices, cuz with the right herb and spices and a little elbow grease, human is a very versatile meat.

22. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    he'd have to have a really big grill.

23. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    Well, Kevin seems like a well-organized and thoughtful guy to me.

I bet he has one of those vacuum-savers where you can vacuum pack your food for later.

He seems like the kind of guy who doesn't like food to go to waste.

(Do you think he also uses one of those Ronco food dehydrators to make kibble for his dog? Just a thought.)

24. spiralpadawan

Feb 1, 2005
    with all those people he killed... it was WAY more than he and the priest could eat... even the dog... either he's got a huge freezer somewhere or he must have jerky storage for years! *shudders* I will never look at jerky the same way!

25. nordicgal

Mar 12, 2002
    Melissa -

Thanks, by the way, for making that chocolate cake. It was good!

Also, thanks for not singing to us!! ;)

I can return your pan to you this weekend, if that's alright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.