Since some mod told me to move this but didnt say where I brought it to best place I could.

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Kyle ervin, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. Kyle ervin Jedi Youngling

have been waiting to do this FOREVER! Because THIS short film will take place in the New Jedi Order books era, (Edge of Victory: Ribirth to be exact. I am attempting a very small scene first. Then upon completion will open new doors for full episodes! For those of you who are not familiar with the books after the star wars movies, my short film will follow Anakin Solo, the youngest of the offspring of Han and Leigh. We will catch our hero's Anakin, Tiara Veila, and Corran Horn being chased by a yuuhzhan vong hunting party!

..........I almost forgot the link of some of my work in case
    you were skeptical. Please consider becoming a producer! Thank you! -Kyle

>>Link removed
    >>Also, you could have asked the mod where this would have been appropriate before deciding to post this here.
    Last edited by Grimby, Aug 20, 2013
  2. harpua Chosen One

star 8
    @Grimby tell me again how WNU is sufficient for new users. :p

@Kyle ervin try Fan Films... also, the link to your kickstarter will likely be removed, because that sort of thing is frowned upon here (especially being you're such a new user). Ask your friends and family to sponsor you... not a bunch of people who have no idea who you are.

Anyway... Fan Films
    http://boards.theforce.net/forums/fan-films-fan-audio-scifi-3d.10015/
    Last edited by harpua, Aug 20, 2013
  3. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 8
    As harpua said - Fan Films. However we don't allow advertising here. That includes soliciting. If you want to show off your work that's allowed but pleading for money isn't.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.