main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Since the boards are down, I just wanted to remind everyone...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Princess_Skywalker_, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    Ninjas are cool. And by cool, I mean totally sweet!

I HAD wanted to bump a cool old ninja thread...
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=13573173&start=13594742&search=ninja

But [susan voice] apparent-ly [/susan voice] it's locked.

Grrr Argh. What is up with all the threads but this page being locked? bah :p

EDIT: Oh and I'd like to mention that I actually OWN the bible now. ;p So no more studying off the computer version. Well except for my favorite part: the hate mail section. Unfortunately the published bible doesn't come with that. :(

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    You want it unlocked?

3. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    mwahahaha! [face_devil] yes please.

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Should we unlock it for them?? Or shall we be sneaky, like ninja?? [face_devil] ;)

5. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Let's not and say we did. No need to hear about heads being chopped off unless of course it is a spoiler.

6. liquido

liquido Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    No, no, no. The unfortunate thing is that the bible doesn't come with the theme song.

It'd be totally sweet if it worked like those muscial greeting cards. :cool:

Oh, and what if the shirts were, like, musical, too! [face_dancing]

7. sith_mind_trick

sith_mind_trick Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2005
    you are speaking jibberish man! ;)

8. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Apparently when I said:
    "mwahahaha! yes please."

What I REALLY meant was please make fun of the thread and keep it locked. thanks! ;)

...and they wonder why we don't post here anymore...

And just an FYI, a ninja thread is a ninja thread. There are those of us that don't want to know ANYTHING spoiler wise (be it rumor, fact, etc.) for the new movie. Thus the reason there are "attention attention spoiler!" threads, so they can easily be avoided by those who want to. I don't appreciate having that choice taken from me. Thanks. :)

9. liquido

liquido Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    Well, I'm curious as to what you're talking about, but not curious enough to want to ruin my spoiler free existance. From the implication, someone isn't familiar with Real Ultimate Power, nor bothered to follow the posted link and ruined something about Episode III in a private message. Am I close?

BTW, if I ever get a spoiler in a nonlabled thread or private message, there will be hell to pay.

10. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    What is interesting is that basically after April 2nd you won't be able to go into the grocery store without running into a spoiler. The back of the Cheez-its box has a spoiler on it. Plus anyone who turns on a TV will be seeing commercials for the movie.

At this point remaining HCSF is nearly impossible. But good luck!

Ahh the power of edit.

You were so quick to jump to the conclusion that I was alluding to a spoiler for RotS and you must have conveniently overlooked the fact that Jango was decapitated in AOTC.

11. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    That isn't an excuse. The point IS you are supposed to have a choice on the boards.

The point of this thread was in regards to ninjas and unlocking the old thread. Since that isn't relevant now, I'm locking this thread so we don't have to waste any more time on this.

"You were so quick to jump to the conclusion that I was alluding to a spoiler for RotS and you must have conveniently overlooked the fact that Jango was decapitated in AOTC."

Nice try Mc Fly. No dice. And I quote:
    "Let's not and say we did. No need to hear about heads being chopped off unless of course it is a spoiler."

Try rereading your own posts. No one was jumping to anything. It WAS a rumor spoiler at the time (that surprize surprize came true!). And you CLEARLY stated that in your post. Spoilers should be kept to SPOILER THREADS. Period. Thems the rules on just about every board I know of. They should NOT be thrown into threads that have NOTHING to do with it just because someone needs to make an inappropriate comment for attention. Some people do NOT wish to be spoiled and they should have that respected.