Tucson Since we don't have enough to do! TusCon 11/10-11/12

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Sep 26, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    I've emailed the producers to see if we can set up a table, and Ill bring the detils to the next meeting, so post questions you would like me to ask them!

http://home.earthlink.net/~basfa/#Sci-Fi
  2. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    this is the same website I already have sent at least three emails to about us.. and talked to the hotel about it, still waiting to hear back from the chairman, I even invited them to our september meeting.
  3. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    I was going to call them to, but don't want to duplicate anything you've already done.
  4. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    As being outside of the functions at this point, do you guys not have enough to do in the next few months? You want to take on more stuff? Just a question.
  5. dialswiftjustice Force Ghost

star 4
    You know I know I started the thread, but I researched the pictures fromthe con and the previous schedules, and it looks very boring. It really just looks like sci-fi authors and their fans attend panels. Not much more.
  6. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    At this point it is kind of Moot as they have not contacted us yet anyway..... I myself will not even be in town for this event.. but IF they do contact us and some of you want to do it.. go for it.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie