main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Since we don't have enough to do! TusCon 11/10-11/12

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Sep 26, 2006.

1. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    I've emailed the producers to see if we can set up a table, and Ill bring the detils to the next meeting, so post questions you would like me to ask them!

http://home.earthlink.net/~basfa/#Sci-Fi

2. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    this is the same website I already have sent at least three emails to about us.. and talked to the hotel about it, still waiting to hear back from the chairman, I even invited them to our september meeting.

3. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    I was going to call them to, but don't want to duplicate anything you've already done.

4. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    As being outside of the functions at this point, do you guys not have enough to do in the next few months? You want to take on more stuff? Just a question.

5. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    You know I know I started the thread, but I researched the pictures fromthe con and the previous schedules, and it looks very boring. It really just looks like sci-fi authors and their fans attend panels. Not much more.

6. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    At this point it is kind of Moot as they have not contacted us yet anyway..... I myself will not even be in town for this event.. but IF they do contact us and some of you want to do it.. go for it.